Advance mathematics operation is easily done …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Data Transformations (25)
Extend Existing Data Sources (23)
Interactive Data Analysis (23)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Anaconda, and make your voice heard!
Contact for quote
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Provides a good environment to develop my code
- Anaconda is [a] leading platform in [the] data science industry.
- It [has] good impact [across my] organization.
- [It] provides all tools [under a] single umbrella.
- Quicker time to deployment.
- Project reproducibility and save on debugging.
- Cost is higher than other similar platforms.
- Data processing is easy in Anaconda.
- Taking much RAM is not right.
- Overall it is good for data scientists.
- Anaconda has really good impact in market.
- Lead in the market.
- Provides one stop solution.
- As a recent graduate, Anaconda was a great free tool available for me to practice programming on Jupyter, RStudio, etc.
- It makes it a lot easier to download and export codes and share with your colleagues.
- Its easy-to-use functionality helped a lot towards achieving good accuracy on our sales price predictor model.
- Since Anaconda is free and open source, there were no negative impacts regarding costs.
- It gave all the positive returns.
- We used its free trials versions and all worked very much fine
- Our built project was very high in quality and all very giving high accuracy.
- Positive impact - Multiple options for data presenting , visualizing and sharing. (Eg: R-Markdown).
- Positive impact - Ease of access to build complex machine learning models. (I work in NLP, it has multiple built in models to analyze the various contexts).
- Positive impact - Conda package let's to deal with external packages which can be used in Jupyter.
- Overall impact is positive
- Roi is 15
- Positive: It has the lower cost in compare to other available software.
- Positive: It has more reliable and easy to maintain your data and work.
- Positive: Lower maintenance cost compared to other tools on the market
- Positive: Ease in hiring professionals already accustomed to the tool in the job market
- Positive: Projects are portable, allowing you to share projects with others and execute projects on different platforms, reducing deployment costs
- Less overhead in terms of package management.
- Robust changes for python virtual environment config.
- Requires high machine memory.
- Freeware, hence reduction in cost
- Easy to learn and deploy
- One stop platform for all data analysis packages
- we use the community edition (free), and it improves performance so 100% ROI right away
- takes longer to install than regular python because it comes with many packages
- ease of installation is a huge plus
- It saves my time a lot. I do not need to search different libraries and then install them in my computer.
- It makes my coding experience better. Using Jupiter notebook helps me to save a lot of time as it runs code faster
- It has cut the time required to complete the data analysis required in production.
- Anaconda (and especially Miniconda) has simplified our deployment strategy.
- We have seen a positive ROI as the intuitive GUI provides a quick way for unskilled administrators to set up machines for new employees.
- Anaconda provides a positive ROI by enhancing our team's efficiency in code versioning.
- It requires a long installation time on older/slower machines due to a large number of applications/packages that are installed by default, which can negatively impact production in some cases.
- Easy to use
- Rich documentation
- Increase efficiency
- Improve cooperation
- Reduce debugging time
- Anaconda helps a lot for standardizing the Python analytic environment, speeding up the research progress, saving a lot of extra setting up time.
- Anaconda is open-source, so high return on investment. Easy learning curve. Love the SpyDER IDE.
- Work is efficient and very productive.
- Results are reliable.
- It saved us time by taking care of all these packages, and time is our most valuable resource because we carry out all kinds of engineering tasks.
- We increase product quality thanks to predictive mathematical models.