Any.do

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Any.do, and make your voice heard!

What is Any.do?

Any.do is a project management solution built around list and taskmanagement capabilities.

1 person want pricing too

What is Todoist: To-Do List & Task Manager?

Doist, a company boasting an entirely globally distributed workforce, offers Todoist, a project management platform emphasizing the needs of a distributed workforce. The application emphasizes tracking events over time with advanced closed task and progress reporting, with custom graphics for…

What is ClickUp?

ClickUp brings all work into one place. Whether the user is proofing ads or working on sprints, ClickUp is designed to be fully customizable for every type and size of team. Built for teams of all sizes and industries, ClickUp’s features allow teams to keep everything from design to development in…

What is Any.do?

What is Any.do's best feature?

Reviewers rate Task Management and Scheduling and Team Collaboration highest, with a score of 10.

Who uses Any.do?

The most common users of Any.do are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Education Management industry.

Rob Gokee | TrustRadius Reviewer
I live and die by my ToDo list, so using the right software is vital to keeping my business on track. Any.do is a great app that helps me organize the things that make me money - projects both long and short term, daily tasks, and yearly goals and projects.
  • Intuitive
  • Fast
  • It could be a bit better at subtasks.
As a composer for television, I have to keep track of cues (music) I'm writing for a show - what's been approved, what needs changes, what I still have to write, as well as deadlines for all of those. Any.do does a great job at keeping me on track so I don't forget where I'm at with a project.
I haven't had to reach out to support with Any.do, but I suspect that they're helpful and prompt with their responses.
I use Any.do to keep track of all my to-dos and reminders by creating lists. It matches up nicely with my desktop, phone and smartwatch. By managing my tasks, I can stay in front of what projects I am working on - individually and with team members. The collaboration side is a big plus thanks to task sharing.
  • Easy to use interface
  • Collaborative task sharing functionality
  • Integrates across iOS and Android devices
  • Limited features within the free version
  • Pricing for premium has to be paid in lump sum
  • Doesn't integrate as well with other project management tools
Any.do is well suited for anyone who needs help managing tasks and reminders for projects at work or at home. It's very easy to use and can be shared with others for increased collaboration. It will always run up against its greatest competition - pen to paper. It is less appropriate where specific project management tools are being used that Any.do doesn't integrate with.
I have not needed to use support for Any.do at this point. Because the user interface is very easy to use, most problems can be figured out on your own. That said, I have been told that the support is efficient and helpful when needed. Answers are given in quick order.
Vinicius Lima | TrustRadius Reviewer
Currently I use Any.do by myself to keep my life organized in terms of my personal and professional life. Any.do is an amazing to-do list software that delivers what is promised. You can organize your different needs in different lists and split them in distinct ways. Any.do addresses the problem of organizing appointments, tasks and any other kind of activity that demands a little bit of organization. Even the free version is enough to solve your "list" problems.
  • Capability of creating tasks and to write down subtasks and insert notes and attachments.
  • Notification alarms that keep you on track of your to-do list, avoiding forgetfulness.
  • Any.do allows you to share tasks with other people and can also contribute with notes and attachments.
  • Recurrings reminders feature can help you build habits that you improve your life quality by making everything more organized.
  • Compatibility with Amazon Alexa.
  • Helpful community that can support users.
  • There is an app for Android and IOS and a web version of Any.do
  • I currently use Any.do in Portuguese and there are some texts/labels that are not translated.
  • There is not an app for Windows Phone.
Any.do is well suited for people that like to keep everything organized in lists. You can also use Any.do in a company scenario for any size team to improve its communication and collaboration by sharing important tasks and notes. Any.do can be a powerful tool to help organizations and individuals save time and to avoid forgetting commitments.
December 29, 2015

Simple To-Do List App

Mohammed Anzil | TrustRadius Reviewer
Any.do is a simple task management app for both Android and iOS and on a website. I'm using Any.do to complete my daily tasks.
  • Free to start
  • Better task postpone options
  • Need desktop apps
  • Integration with Evernote
  • Integration with Sunrise Calendar
There is no desktop app for Any.do. This is the only con I can see now.