Any.do Reviews

Rob Gokee | TrustRadius Reviewer
I live and die by my ToDo list, so using the right software is vital to keeping my business on track. Any.do is a great app that helps me organize the things that make me money - projects both long and short term, daily tasks, and yearly goals and projects.
  • Intuitive
  • Fast
  • It could be a bit better at subtasks.
As a composer for television, I have to keep track of cues (music) I'm writing for a show - what's been approved, what needs changes, what I still have to write, as well as deadlines for all of those. Any.do does a great job at keeping me on track so I don't forget where I'm at with a project.
Read Rob Gokee's full review
I use Any.do to keep track of all my to-dos and reminders by creating lists. It matches up nicely with my desktop, phone and smartwatch. By managing my tasks, I can stay in front of what projects I am working on - individually and with team members. The collaboration side is a big plus thanks to task sharing.
  • Easy to use interface
  • Collaborative task sharing functionality
  • Integrates across iOS and Android devices
  • Limited features within the free version
  • Pricing for premium has to be paid in lump sum
  • Doesn't integrate as well with other project management tools
Any.do is well suited for anyone who needs help managing tasks and reminders for projects at work or at home. It's very easy to use and can be shared with others for increased collaboration. It will always run up against its greatest competition - pen to paper. It is less appropriate where specific project management tools are being used that Any.do doesn't integrate with.
Vinicius Lima | TrustRadius Reviewer
Currently I use Any.do by myself to keep my life organized in terms of my personal and professional life. Any.do is an amazing to-do list software that delivers what is promised. You can organize your different needs in different lists and split them in distinct ways. Any.do addresses the problem of organizing appointments, tasks and any other kind of activity that demands a little bit of organization. Even the free version is enough to solve your "list" problems.
  • Capability of creating tasks and to write down subtasks and insert notes and attachments.
  • Notification alarms that keep you on track of your to-do list, avoiding forgetfulness.
  • Any.do allows you to share tasks with other people and can also contribute with notes and attachments.
  • Recurrings reminders feature can help you build habits that you improve your life quality by making everything more organized.
  • Compatibility with Amazon Alexa.
  • Helpful community that can support users.
  • There is an app for Android and IOS and a web version of Any.do
  • I currently use Any.do in Portuguese and there are some texts/labels that are not translated.
  • There is not an app for Windows Phone.
Any.do is well suited for people that like to keep everything organized in lists. You can also use Any.do in a company scenario for any size team to improve its communication and collaboration by sharing important tasks and notes. Any.do can be a powerful tool to help organizations and individuals save time and to avoid forgetting commitments.
Read Vinicius Lima's full review
Mohammed Anzil | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 29, 2015

Simple To-Do List App

Any.do is a simple task management app for both Android and iOS and on a website. I'm using Any.do to complete my daily tasks.
  • Free to start
  • Better task postpone options
  • Need desktop apps
  • Integration with Evernote
  • Integration with Sunrise Calendar
There is no desktop app for Any.do. This is the only con I can see now.
Read Mohammed Anzil's full review

Task Management (4)
Resource Management (4)
Gantt Charts (1)
Scheduling (4)
Workflow Automation (2)
Team Collaboration (4)
10.0
Support for Agile Methodology (3)
Document Management (3)
9.9
Email integration (3)
Mobile Access (4)
Timesheet Tracking (1)
Change request and Case Management (1)
Budget and Expense Management (2)

About Any.do

Any.do is a project management solution built around list and taskmanagement capabilities.