Reviews (1-10 of 10)
April 24, 2020
Since the organization started using the AnyDesk tool for technical support, everything has changed and improved. The software is installed on all corporate computers. And we on the TI technical support team use AnyDesk to apply general settings, solve technical problems on Windows, install printers, scanners, drivers and software in general for users in the organization.
- Agility in service.
- Speed to solve problems on computers remotely.
- Security in the exchange of information.
- It always depends on the internet. And the connection to be perfect depends on a good link.
- Technically the software is great. I don't think of anything negative
Read João Mauricio's full review
AnyDesk is a tool that is easy to learn and easy to use, with a beautiful and intuitive interface. It is uncomplicated software that works on any type of computer. An example of use in our organization that I use every day is for remote access. I resolve more than 90% of tickets with access to the user's computer. These are usually simple problems to solve.
AnyDesk has been a handy tool for our department, and it allows us to remote access any workstation within the office and external devices in other sister companies. The connection is stable, and it will enable us to control the device with no problem or lag of any kind, making this a very efficient and quick solution to resolve and troubleshoot user problems—best of all, it's free.
- There's no connection problems when remotely accessing a device.
- Works on mobile and has file sharing across devices.
- Honestly, AnyDesk does incredible for being a free tool, and it does the same other competitors do.
Read Rene Sabillon's full review
With AnyDesk you can save previously accessed devices in your account and set permissions always to access this device on the go. You can download the mobile app and use your phone/tablet to access workstations/devices.
January 20, 2020
AnyDesk is currently being used between our marketing and IT departments. As a marketing department we deal with too many software applications that we use in our department. Since we work in an academic institution that has a secured network, our IT department takes care of all our software setups and technical issues. AnyDesk is used as the remote desktop application that allows them to help us remotely.
Read Alfred Simmons's full review
AnyDesk is well suited for any remote access activities. It can be used with technical support team for troubleshooting or can be used as remote application to make presentation or provide quick tutorials.
March 15, 2020
AnyDesk is used by almost the entire organization. All computers have this software installed so that we can remotely access and solve technical problems, install applications, uninstall applications, fix any configuration in Windows. We have a robust network and rely on the software after a series of tests carried out before purchase.
Read Camila Yamamoto's full review
The main scenario used is the remote support provided by us from the IT team. After a call is created by the user in our system, AnyDesk takes action if possible to solve our user's problem. The most common cases are troubleshooting of office software, problems with accessing folders, installing and uninstalling software.
We have been using AnyDesk for our tech support and sales presentations to our clients. It has been beneficial.
Read this authenticated review
Because AnyDesk works fast, it's secure and is simple to use.
December 14, 2019
We are using AnyDesk to remote access the system from a remote location. It is generally being used by the Technical department most of the time to manage and resolve errors on other computers remotely. This helps us to save our time and energy by directly accessing the computer and its screen over another system.
- The UI is fresh and intuitive.
- It is small in size and very easy to install.
- Many basic features, like the address book are not included in the free version.
- Auto-adjustment of resolutions does not works properly sometimes.
Read Lokesh Meena's full review
For accessing the system remotely from any location, AnyDesk is one of the most used and useful pieces of software I have ever used. It works great for both personal and professional uses. Sometimes I leave the office system on, while monitor off, so I could use it's files and system remotely from my home network too. According to me, it does not fit in live video calls along with screen sharing.
November 05, 2019
AnyDesk is a relatively new application that we make use of for support on the various software applications that we make use of. AnyDesk is seamless and has helped tremendously.
- Seamless Connection
- Very effective remote access tool
- Great for easily sharing files for connected users
- Quick installation
- It should have two-factor authentication.
- Not sure if it offers blacklisting of restricted users.
- I also should have a screen lock after inactivity.
Read John Beveridge's full review
I feel that it's well suited to internal support requests from within the organization. AnyDesk is also mainly compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, and Windows XP operating systems, as well as Linux and macOS. There will be systems that it is not compatible with which might limit its use on a broad scale.
November 18, 2019
AnyDesk is used to assist our users remotely. AnyDesk is a very compact application with all the necessary features.
- Fast and easy
- Better than the alternatives in the market
- Very small package.
- Delivery and accessibility is easy for a basic customer
- Mobile version is very difficult to use.
- Mobile version mouse control is horrible, and sometimes when I navigate it moves my folders to other folders.
Read Dinesh Selvachandra's full review
AnyDesk is well suited when you need a very simple and feature rich application to remote access your clients and assist them with issues.
November 20, 2019
This application is frequently used by our organization, one of the best devices for remote access. Every now and then whenever a customer needs the information we provide, this application helps you out with that - you can have users remote access. We use it not only in our department but across our entire organization, it is convenient and used by many.
- You get secured remote access.
- Low in size, downloads very fast whenever you're in need.
- Screening quality is better.
- You need to be connected to the internet every time.
- You are unable to use shortcut keys into remote computer.
- Sometimes there's a bit of a lag when you are into it.
Read this authenticated review
When you have a good internet connection it works perfectly. If the client's computer is low on RAM or full of heavy files you see more lags which is really very frustrating. It is well suited especially when you have an appropriate RAM, and fast to access every application if you have smooth internet connected to your device.
November 12, 2019
I chose Anydesk as an alternative to another remote access program that I previously used but has now limited my remote connections. Switching to AnyDesk was the best decision made by the support team of the company I work for.
The software is simple, intuitive and for private use is free. With it you can remotely access a desktop from another computer, which can be added to a contact list, you can transfer files between machines. You can also set an alias for your machines, making it easy to control without having to remember a sequence of numbers to connect.
- Easy to use.
- You can choose an alias for your machine instead of a number ID.
- It has a good mobile app.
- It does not consume much RAM or slow down the machine upon startup.
- I wish a free tier was available for small companies.
Read this authenticated review
If you need remote access software, AnyDesk is the best option. All features such as file transfer, contact management, remote access, session recording, copy and paste from the host-guest clipboard, and other functions that facilitate support and access on remote machines. The price of the software is also very good.
AnyDesk Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
AnyDesk Software in Stuttgart offers their eponymous remote desktop software, designed to provide resilient remote access even with poor network access.
Categories: Remote Desktop
AnyDesk Technical Details