Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Screen sharing (29)9.090%
- Multi-platform remote control (29)8.989%
- Over-the-Internet remote session (29)8.888%
- File transfer (31)8.484%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of AnyDesk, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $14.90 per year
- Tech Details
AnyDesk is a provider of Remote Desktop Software and offers a solution for Remote Support, Remote Access, and Remote Work. The vendor states its customers range from large corporations and government institutions to research facilities, small enterprises, and personal users, connecting devices around the globe.
Founded in Stuttgart, Germany, in 2014, AnyDesk states they have reached 500 million downloads and over 100.000 customers worldwide. With offices in Berlin, Clearwater (US), Shanghai, and Hong Kong, AnyDesk is going from Start-up to Scale-Up and expands its business globally to continue its growth.
AnyDesk offers advanced customization options enabling users to adapt the software to their individual needs.
- Supported: Screen sharing
- Supported: File transfer
- Supported: Instant message
- Supported: Access to sleeping/powered-off computers
- Supported: Over-the-Internet remote session
- Supported: Initiate remote control from mobile
- Supported: Remote management of servers & workstations
- Supported: Remote Active Directory® management
- Supported: Centralized management dashboard
- Supported: Session record
- Supported: Annotations
- Supported: Monitoring and Alerts
- Supported: Multi-platform remote control
|Deployment Types||On-premise, Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac, Android, iOS, FreeBSD, Raspberry Pi, Chrome OS|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone|
|Supported Languages||English, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Portugese, Dutch, Polish, Greek, Turkish, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin Chinese, Korean|
- Control share
- Nothing specific
- via its secure remote desktop connection, can provide clients and customers with effective IT support
- Multiple sessions can be run on its interface, also we have constant address of the device for remote session
- compatible with Android and iOS mobile devices as well as Windows, Linux, and MacOS desktop operating systems
- Currently licensing is subscription based, there should should be perpetual licensing with one time payment.
- Wherever it is disconnected due to a technical difficulty, a reconnecting option can be introduced.
- Ease of use should be on mobile devices
- It has an inbuilt Wake-on-LAN feature, which allows starting the remote computer with just a click.
- We can create an easy-to-remember custom alias for different systems, it makes it easy to access the systems without any ID or long numbers to remember.
- It allows auto adapt resolution, it displays the remote system according to the host systems resolution.
- Doesn't work as expected on low-resolution devices.
- There are so many issues while accessing android devices using a laptop.
- It occasionally shows 'Waiting for Image' when connected with a mobile hotspot.
- Remote connection with IT team.
- Helps in software installation work especially during work from home times.
- File sharing
- The internet bandwidth should be excellent.
- Screen sharing
- File transfer
- Reliable remote access
- Reconnecting option can be introduced from where it is disconnected due to any technical issue
- Sometimes hangs
- Auto reconnect option needed
- You can offer efficient IT Support to your customers and clients with its secure remote desktop connection
- It’s convenient as we can grant unattended access to the desktop once and can then access it from any location
- There should be retrying option to reconnect to the remote connection if there is any network issue for a couple of seconds
- Connecting to any PC system from home
- Simple, user-friendly interface
- It is fast and easy to use
- Often used by scammers.
- Very sensitive mouse control.
- Initial connection might be troublesome.
- Everybody loves Anydesk's easy-to-use interface and convenient installation.
- It is swift and smooth when connected to the internet.
- It has all the features and specifications that many of its paid competitors offer, and it is easy to use.
- Controls are a lot more limited, and it's not ideal for large file transfers.
- Security could be better and more up-to-date with more features added to make it better.
- Remote Work.
- Multiple Sessions.
- Static ID per System.
- Network Discovery.
- Screen resolution when Auto Resolution.
- Compatible with Windows, Linux, MacOS operating systems and also on android / iOS mobile devices
- Secure remote support. Allows troubleshooting without leaving home.
- Integrated chat.
- Easy to connect to the user.
- Fluid and friendly Gui interface.
- Payment is monthly. Anydesk could have a lifelong plan.
- No technical problem with the software.
- Easy user and user-friendly GUI
- Secure and safe remote access to a device
- AnyDesk is open source so anyone can use it
- Connection slows down when transferring files
- Nothing else
- Its small size of 3 mb is a plus point.
- It runs smoothly.
- Excellent user interface.
- Easy and straightforward functionality.
- File Transfer works great.
- It lacks in connectivity a little, like sometimes you gets disconnected from the host and you lose the access.
- When networks connection gets low, it starts lagging sometimes.
I just need an address to get connected to the system. With the help of AnyDesk we are able to provide better service to our clients.
- It's a great platform to share your screen even if you have a low internet connectivity.
- It's reliable and free to use with all the features and specifications that many of its paid competitors offers.
- The installation process is way to much easy and convenient.
- It is lightning fast and smooth when you have good online connectivity.
- The auto-update feature on AnyDesk sometimes offers a technical glitch. It does not work properly on few occasions. I really think it may has a room for improvement.
- When it comes to Mac AnyDesk may seem a little complex at early times.
- Video recording captures a low quality frame. I think this should be changed because sometimes video recording is the most essential thing.
- When your technical team is stuck into a bug or error.
- When you really have bad internet connectivity and urgently want to connect with someone.
- When you want to install a less clustered application which satisfies your need.
- When you want a free fully working screen sharing platform.
- When you want your screen sharing application updated and want to enjoy its utmost performance.
- Where you want to share a good quality video recording of the screen sharing you have just done.
- Remote support
- Very easy to setup
- Easily manage meetings
- Unable to share large files
- Need to improve and update more features
- Anydesk has a user-friendly, simple, and intuitive interface
- Easy to set up and use
- Quickly connects to the workstation
- Ensures privacy
- Remote access from anywhere to search for files on PC
- Helps the service desk to install software and devices remotely
- File transfer speed during remote access is somewhat slow
- Some instability issues on Android mobile devices
- Easily manage work remotely by accessing the AnyDesk.
- Able to transfer files quickly and efficiently.
- We manage meetings and clarifications for suppliers and third parties in a professional way.
- Compatible with mobiles, laptops, and computers so you don't have issues with devices.
- Support and assistance team are very helpful.
- Only people to be familiar with AnyDesk. For the first-time user, you have to explain step by step.
- Nothing else with the software. I'm happy with it.
- I enjoy the simplicity of this program and its remarkable ability to provide me with efficient remote access on computers and servers; the only thing you need is that both computers have the client.
- AnyDesk also lends itself to remote client support and server management.
- The user interface is user-friendly and very well organized; in my job, I have to move around a lot, and this program has helped me access my office computer from anywhere whenever I have needed to do so.
- Security could be improved; it would be great to have a blacklist feature where certain users can be denied access to our computers.
- Friendly, simple and intuitive interface.
- Easy, secure access from passwords and authorization.
- Works on any type of Windows workstation.
- It depends on a very good and stable internet connection to have a good performance.
- Rare recording errors.
- Easy to deploy and use
- File sharing
- Fraction of cost compared to competitors software
- The user's have capabilities to disable it so when we try to do a remote session, it shows user offline. It would be nice to have the administrator control over it.
- File sharing
- Address book
- Security against unapproved access
- Sometimes AnyDesk automatically disconnects without informing the users
- In weak network, response might be laggy
- Large file sharing is not easy
- Availability to override UAC
- Some user controls
- Agility in service.
- Speed to solve problems on computers remotely.
- Security in the exchange of information.
- It always depends on the internet. And the connection to be perfect depends on a good link.
- Technically the software is great. I don't think of anything negative
- Quick repairs on computers through remote access.
- It works with low internet link speed even with low upload and download speeds.
- Safe and reliable.
- Some crashes and delays rarely.
- There's no connection problems when remotely accessing a device.
- Works on mobile and has file sharing across devices.
- Honestly, AnyDesk does incredible for being a free tool, and it does the same other competitors do.
- It runs fast.
- Always connects at the first try
- Would be good to have a chat to interact with.
- That the chat transcript could be send by email to me.