Easily connect with anyone

GOTA GET ANYDESK

We have been using AnyDesk for our tech support and sales presentations to our clients. It has been beneficial.

Screen sharing (28)

9.4

Multi-platform remote control (30)

9.4

Over-the-Internet remote session (30)

9.2

File transfer (30)

Essentials

per month billed annually

Performance

per month billed annually

Enterprise

Custom

For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://anydesk.com/en/order

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $118.80 per year

Remote Administration

What is AnyDesk?

AnyDesk Software in Stuttgart offers their eponymous remote desktop software, designed to provide resilient remote access even with poor network access.

AnyDesk Video

AnyDesk Technical Details

Alternatives

What is AnyDesk?

How much does AnyDesk cost?

AnyDesk starts at $118.8.

What is AnyDesk's best feature?

Reviewers rate Screen sharing and Multi-platform remote control highest, with a score of 9.4.

Who uses AnyDesk?

The most common users of AnyDesk are from Mid-size Companies and the Information Technology & Services industry.

Krishnamoorthy Krishnaprasath | TrustRadius Reviewer
In our company, AnyDesk is mainly utilized to connect and handle any kind of technical problems that may arise among members of the team. AnyDesk is assisting us in gaining access to our colleague's system via remote access capabilities, which enables us to operate and manage anything from a distance even while I am physically there with them. The ability to transmit files is also very useful on a regular basis. It saves us time and allows us to handle things from a distance, rather than having to spend time traveling.
  • File Sharing
  • Remote Access/Control
  • Access Controls/Permissions
  • File Transfer
  • The auto-update function on AnyDesk sometimes has technical difficulties.
  • On Android mobile devices, there have been some instabilities.
  • There is room for improvement in terms of security.
AnyDesk is very well suited for remote work and allows users to operate in a highly productive manner. Whenever we run into a problem with the services offered by a third party, we have the option of sharing a computer and resolving the problem together, which saves us time and effort and allows us to resolve the issue at the same time. We recommend it since it provides fast and efficient solutions.
Aononna Tazin | TrustRadius Reviewer
To connect to another computer from my phone or laptop, I use the Anydesk application. From one desktop or phone to another, it helps us solve any problem. I can collaborate with my colleagues and access any document from remote management. Controlling anywhere via Anydesk, a portable version of the software, is a significant advantage for people who manage things from afar. Excellent compatibility with Apple and Android operating systems makes it easy to use. It is simple, easy to use, and packed with many features.
  • Everybody loves Anydesk's easy-to-use interface and convenient installation.
  • It is swift and smooth when connected to the internet.
  • It has all the features and specifications that many of its paid competitors offer, and it is easy to use.
  • Controls are a lot more limited, and it's not ideal for large file transfers.
  • Security could be better and more up-to-date with more features added to make it better.
Anydesk is easy to use, run, and install, and it has a small footprint. Remote workers will find it convenient, and they will work more efficiently. We can share a computer whenever we have issues with third-party services. It allows us to solve user device issues without leaving our seats. There are free and paid versions for users who need remote access and help.
Ravi Khunt | TrustRadius Reviewer
During the pandemic situation, AnyDesk helps a lot to connect with each other to communicate and resolve issues remotely. Anydesk provides one of the good features is that you can set a password to connect, so no one can connect your system without authentication. We are using AnyDesk in different operating systems like Windows, Ubuntu, Mac, and it works totally fine.
  • Remote Work.
  • Multiple Sessions.
  • Static ID per System.
  • Security.
  • Network Discovery.
  • Screen resolution when Auto Resolution.
When you want to connect your system remotely without worrying to start and shut down, you can set Run on Startup, so AnyDesk will keep running whether your system restarts accidentally. If you don't want to let anyone connect without your system in any scenario, then AnyDesk is not for you, because obviously, it is for remote connect. Also, if you want to video call on remote, it will not support.
Julio Silveira | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a support analyst, I have used the AnyDesk software every day at my workstation with my IT team to support users remotely and assist them in solving technical problems, software installation, file sharing, printers, access to VPN, and others. Currently, it is used throughout our headquarters and we have the client installed on all notebooks / PCs of employees. The software also allows remote access to folders and internal network files safely. It is simple and easy to use.
  • Compatible with Windows, Linux, MacOS operating systems and also on android / iOS mobile devices
  • Secure remote support. Allows troubleshooting without leaving home.
  • Integrated chat.
  • Easy to connect to the user.
  • Fluid and friendly Gui interface.
  • Payment is monthly. Anydesk could have a lifelong plan.
  • No technical problem with the software.
I would recommend the use of AnyDesk for anyone and company. It works very well for private and also coupoing purposes. It has a free version and premium. Both are good and meet the demand for remote access and remote support to users. It's one of the best ways we find in optimizing our time and solving user device issues quickly and without leaving the chair.
Rohan Tomar | TrustRadius Reviewer
AnyDesk is helping us in accessing our colleague's system with remote access features it allows us to operate and control anything when I am even far from them. File transfer feature is also very helpful on daily basis. It saves our time and helps us sort things remotely without spending time in travel.
  • Its small size of 3 mb is a plus point.
  • It runs smoothly.
  • Excellent user interface.
  • Easy and straightforward functionality.
  • File Transfer works great.
  • It lacks in connectivity a little, like sometimes you gets disconnected from the host and you lose the access.
  • When networks connection gets low, it starts lagging sometimes.
As our job is to provide support to the client, we can remotely access there system to check its performance. It saves a lot of time in travel.
I just need an address to get connected to the system. With the help of AnyDesk we are able to provide better service to our clients.
Sumith Kumar | TrustRadius Reviewer
AnyDesk in our organization is primarily used to easily connect and resolve any kind of technical issues within the team. I am using and recommending AnyDesk from last 3 years because before AnyDesk our project team faced a lot of technical glitches which kept on holding up due to the lack of a good screen sharing platform.
But the day from which we have started using AnyDesk it became a piece of cake to remove any technical boundation which ultimately resulted in the increase in efficiency and growth.
  • It's a great platform to share your screen even if you have a low internet connectivity.
  • It's reliable and free to use with all the features and specifications that many of its paid competitors offers.
  • The installation process is way to much easy and convenient.
  • It is lightning fast and smooth when you have good online connectivity.
  • The auto-update feature on AnyDesk sometimes offers a technical glitch. It does not work properly on few occasions. I really think it may has a room for improvement.
  • When it comes to Mac AnyDesk may seem a little complex at early times.
  • Video recording captures a low quality frame. I think this should be changed because sometimes video recording is the most essential thing.
Some scenarios where AnyDesk can give you a helping hand are:
  1. When your technical team is stuck into a bug or error.
  2. When you really have bad internet connectivity and urgently want to connect with someone.
  3. When you want to install a less clustered application which satisfies your need.
  4. When you want a free fully working screen sharing platform.
Some scenarios where I don't recommend AnyDesk are:
  1. When you want your screen sharing application updated and want to enjoy its utmost performance.
  2. Where you want to share a good quality video recording of the screen sharing you have just done.
pallav bansal | TrustRadius Reviewer
When it comes to remote support connection AnyDesk is a gem as it is easy to use with great User Interface, anyone can use it without any external or user manual help. With the help of Anydesk I can help my colleague from anywhere through remote support and resolve their issues and secondly it helps me a lot after this pandemic when it's hard to go to the office and have to work from home, AnyDesk makes easier for me working from my home office.
  • Good User Interface and design
  • Easy to setup
  • Stable remote access from anywhere
  • Quickly connects
  • Ensure privacy
  • Able to transfer files
  • Sometimes lags
  • When it comes to large file transfer I have faced issues several times
With a good internet connection AnyDesk is the best remote support solution in the market and the best part is that it is free. I use it for the last 3 years and can't find its replacement till now, but when the connection is not stable sometimes it disconnects or lags without any warning, and I think that is the only issue that frustrates me a little otherwise AnyDesk is my daily partner.
Carlos Santos | TrustRadius Reviewer
AnyDesk is fundamental software and has been used for a few years by everyone at my branch. The software is installed on all employee workstations, where IT is responsible for administering the tool. AnyDesk has brought us two great benefits, the first being remote support for the purpose of helping the service desk to resolve issues and employee requests. AnyDesk's second contribution is to make working in the home office more flexible and easier, especially during the pandemic when we needed to access files from the internet network. AnyDesk allowed remote access from anywhere.
  • Anydesk has a user-friendly, simple, and intuitive interface
  • Easy to set up and use
  • Quickly connects to the workstation
  • Ensures privacy
  • Remote access from anywhere to search for files on PC
  • Helps the service desk to install software and devices remotely
  • File transfer speed during remote access is somewhat slow
  • Some instability issues on Android mobile devices
AnyDesk's software is one of the most stable I've ever used. It is fully translated to our language in Portuguese and is very easy to set up and use on a day-to-day basis. Access is practically instantaneous and has no delay and low latency. For us at IT, we were able to generate very complete and accurate reports, containing access data and detailing the remote activities performed.
AnyDesk remote application [gives] remote access to the computer from desktop/laptop as well as Android and Apple devices only by sharing the AnyDesk user ID. AnyDesk [guarantees] safe and reliable remote desktop connections. The ability to share files here allows us to share the data we need while using this software. The mobile phone app allows instant access to multiple devices and simultaneous working to multiple devices.
  • Easy user and user-friendly GUI
  • Secure and safe remote access to a device
  • AnyDesk is open source so anyone can use it
  • Connection slows down when transferring files
  • Nothing else
It has lag trouble that you can remedy [by] turning your voice off. This makes it difficult to use under low internet access.
September 12, 2021

Easily connect with anyone

Tanu Chahal | TrustRadius Reviewer
Mainly we use AnyDesk for 2 reasons. Firstly we use it for screen sharing to work on a single page. We installed it on all employee workstations.
Secondly, we use it to communicate with the team during work from home. It is more flexible and easier. It is very easy to install. AnyDesk has helped us to easily and quickly access computers from almost any device.
  • Screen sharing with team
  • The user interface is user-friendly and very well organized
  • Free software
  • doesn't share large file
AnyDesk is free software that helps to communicate with anyone in an organization easy to use and having a good user interface. we mainly use AnyDesk to share our screen with team members and work easily on the same page.
Arjun Deol | TrustRadius Reviewer
AnyDesk has two great benefits. The first one is remote support, with the aim of helping the service desk to resolve issues and employee requests, for small and large companies to easily access desktops from anywhere. The second one is to make working within the headquarters more flexible and easier, especially during the pandemic, since we needed to access files from the web network.
  • Remote support
  • Very easy to setup
  • Easily manage meetings
  • Unable to share large files
  • Need to improve and update more features
AnyDesk’s remote support software allows seamless cross-compatibility between machines on a variety of operating systems. It helps an organization to resolve issues of a remote team to promote working together. [AnyDevice] provides fast problem-solving solutions from any location.
Hamada El Shahat | TrustRadius Reviewer
AnyDesk is a screen-sharing software and communicates with others within the property or third party by using this software. We mainly use it remotely and it played a very vital role during the pandemic of Covid 19, as we depended on it massively. It was very fast and easy to install and connect with others. Quick access to the computers. All you need is for the computer to be on. We handled all our issues with a third-party partner by connecting AnyDesk. Security and safety are guaranteed.
  • Easily manage work remotely by accessing the AnyDesk.
  • Able to transfer files quickly and efficiently.
  • We manage meetings and clarifications for suppliers and third parties in a professional way.
  • Compatible with mobiles, laptops, and computers so you don't have issues with devices.
  • Support and assistance team are very helpful.
  • Only people to be familiar with AnyDesk. For the first-time user, you have to explain step by step.
  • Nothing else with the software. I'm happy with it.
AnyDesk is very suitable to use remotely and work in a very efficient way. If we encounter any issue with the services provided by a third party, we are able to share the computer and sort out the issue which reduces losing time and effort and at the same time sort out our issue. We do suggest it for quick and efficient results.
AnyDesk has helped us to easily and quickly access computers from almost any device we have on hand no matter where we are; this has been considered helpful in providing and receiving remote support when the need arises. It has also been beneficial for work using my desktop computer even when it is impossible for me to go to the office. AnyDesk is here to stay.
  • I enjoy the simplicity of this program and its remarkable ability to provide me with efficient remote access on computers and servers; the only thing you need is that both computers have the client.
  • AnyDesk also lends itself to remote client support and server management.
  • The user interface is user-friendly and very well organized; in my job, I have to move around a lot, and this program has helped me access my office computer from anywhere whenever I have needed to do so.
  • Security could be improved; it would be great to have a blacklist feature where certain users can be denied access to our computers.
Many remote device access and control tools are on the market, but AnyDesk's performance makes it stand out compared to the rest. It is an excellent tool with excellent features, recommended.
AnyDesk has allowed us to connect remotely and effectively with colleagues and clients. It is fast, easy to use, and has optimal features to ensure easy, fast, and secure remote access and control of computers. It is excellent for support; we have been able to minimize support work and enhance our capabilities through remote connectivity, saving us time and money.
  • I use it primarily to provide remote support to colleagues and clients; the performance has been better than expected.
  • I can access and control computers very quickly and efficiently.
  • I love that its interface is so clean and friendly.
  • Their mobile app also works quite well.
  • It is one of the best remote support tools, and it has a free version.
  • Nothing at all, it has everything needed to have an excellent remote experience, suitable to compete with other tools; the only thing you should keep in mind is that you need to have a good Internet connection to use AnyDesk's remote access and control.
I highly recommend it; it is an exciting tool for accessing and controlling computers remotely and has nothing to envy other programs. It is compatible with several operating systems, and the mobile application is excellent.
Mainly it has been our number one software for external communication with customers; we can improve its functions through remote connection. It is exciting to clarify the search for problems and modify at the convenience of the users' configuration.
  • It establishes an essential criterion of operation in its interface.
  • It prevails the idea of building support mechanisms to have complete control with the clients.
  • AnyDesk has been highly satisfactory in working with users.
  • AnyDesk should improve its tools, have more updates.
  • Although it is free, they should be able to optimize the functions, not constantly throw errors.
I recommend AnyDesk; I consider that it has worked well since I have been using it. We increased our troubleshooting capabilities, it works great, and we think AnyDesk to be the best remote connection software. It's free; use it.
Fahad Khalil | TrustRadius Reviewer
AnyDesk is being used across our organization mainly by IT for internal support and by Support staff to resolve the issues at the customer end remotely. The marketing people are also using AnyDesk to demonstrate the usage of our applications to the new customers and prospects. It reduces the cost of remote accessibility with faster access and a lighter interface.
  • Faster connectivity
  • Dmooth and stable remote sessions
  • Lighter interface
  • Enable to share files between remote and host machines
  • Comparatively cheaper
  • Not suitable for the transfer of large files
  • Fewer controls
I highly recommend AnyDesk to my colleagues for remote connectivity with colleagues, customers, and prospects.
José Carvalho | TrustRadius Reviewer
AnyDesk software has helped IT activities a lot. It is software that is installed on all workstations of employees and interns in the organization. With this tool, it is very easy to assist anyone after opening a ticket and access the workstation remotely and without complications to solve the user's specific problem.

• Friendly, simple and intuitive interface.
  • Easy, secure access from passwords and authorization.
  • Works on any type of Windows workstation.
  • It depends on a very good and stable internet connection to have a good performance.
  • Rare recording errors.
AnyDesk is an appropriate software for use by us to resolve technical ticket tickets made by users of the organization. Whenever there is a problem or request to install something on the workstation, IT is triggered and we use this tool to resolve the online and remote ticket. Service is fast, agile and we use it to install software, printers, check files, shares, windows settings, and other things.
AnyDesk is used by our technical support engineers to address customer problems and concerns when we are not able to use LogMeIn. It is typically a backup for that platform.
  • Usability
  • Consistency
  • Availability
  • Availability to override UAC
  • Some user controls
In the instance where we are unable to use the first choice (logmein), we resort to using AnyDesk to allow our customers the ability to fix their problems. We are able to remote into their computer and address specific issues that we would be unable to talk them through. It comes especially in handy for those who are not as technically inclined to use LogMeIn or TeamViewer.
Easy to get ahold of and communication is consistent and on point.
We are using this tool to support our users across the whole organization. We were using Remote desktop tool from windows but it requires user intervention, and the can't see what we are doing so it's bit of trust issue. So we decided to use LogmeIn. It was working fine until they increased the yearly subscription cost to point where we cannot afford. We started using AnyDesk and since then everyone is happy.
  • Easy to deploy and use
  • Stability
  • File sharing
  • Fraction of cost compared to competitors software
  • The user's have capabilities to disable it so when we try to do a remote session, it shows user offline. It would be nice to have the administrator control over it.
We are using the AnyDesk professional version. This software is very tiny and easy to install. The address book syncs fast. The resolution of remote session is very good and it fast as well. The switching between multiple monitors is very easy. Plus the file transfer feature is very usefull.
The best thing is that after purchasing software for a little over a year, we haven't used their technical support. You can easily figure out how to install, configure, and use it. It simply works.
While all of us are working from home, there are situations when we need help from our colleagues or superiors. This is where AnyDesk helps. I had so many situations like this. Whenever I get stuck in any issues, my colleagues can be connected to my machine from any part of the world. We just need a strong internet connection for this.
  • File sharing
  • Recordings
  • Address book
  • Security against unapproved access
  • Sometimes AnyDesk automatically disconnects without informing the users
  • In weak network, response might be laggy
  • Large file sharing is not easy
AnyDesk can be used when we want to fix errors or issues in our clients' machines. It is not necessary to have strong computer knowledge in order to use AnyDesk. It is designed in such a way that anyone with a basic computer knowledge can use it. Network issues need to be managed properly. There are many connection issues that can destroy smooth functioning of AnyDesk.
Support is really good.
Since the organization started using the AnyDesk tool for technical support, everything has changed and improved. The software is installed on all corporate computers. And we on the TI technical support team use AnyDesk to apply general settings, solve technical problems on Windows, install printers, scanners, drivers and software in general for users in the organization.
  • Agility in service.
  • Speed ​​to solve problems on computers remotely.
  • Security in the exchange of information.
  • It always depends on the internet. And the connection to be perfect depends on a good link.
  • Technically the software is great. I don't think of anything negative
AnyDesk is a tool that is easy to learn and easy to use, with a beautiful and intuitive interface. It is uncomplicated software that works on any type of computer. An example of use in our organization that I use every day is for remote access. I resolve more than 90% of tickets with access to the user's computer. These are usually simple problems to solve.
I didn't have any technical problems and I didn't suffer from bugs or errors. Customer service has improved a lot and I no longer need to leave the office to go to the user's computer. With AnyDesk I install and remove programs, printers, scanners, settings in general. Screen sharing is excellent and without delays. Overall, I recommend and approve AnyDesk.
February 20, 2020

Great remote access tool.

AnyDesk has been a handy tool for our department, and it allows us to remote access any workstation within the office and external devices in other sister companies. The connection is stable, and it will enable us to control the device with no problem or lag of any kind, making this a very efficient and quick solution to resolve and troubleshoot user problems—best of all, it's free.
  • There's no connection problems when remotely accessing a device.
  • Works on mobile and has file sharing across devices.
  • Honestly, AnyDesk does incredible for being a free tool, and it does the same other competitors do.
With AnyDesk you can save previously accessed devices in your account and set permissions always to access this device on the go. You can download the mobile app and use your phone/tablet to access workstations/devices.
I've never needed support from AnyDesk.
AnyDesk is used by almost the entire organization. All computers have this software installed so that we can remotely access and solve technical problems, install applications, uninstall applications, fix any configuration in Windows. We have a robust network and rely on the software after a series of tests carried out before purchase.
  • Quick repairs on computers through remote access.
  • It works with low internet link speed even with low upload and download speeds.
  • Safe and reliable.
  • Some crashes and delays rarely.
The main scenario used is the remote support provided by us from the IT team. After a call is created by the user in our system, AnyDesk takes action if possible to solve our user's problem. The most common cases are troubleshooting of office software, problems with accessing folders, installing and uninstalling software.
AnyDesk is essential for us these days. It is essential and helps us in solving problems with our users in the organization. Fast support, friendly interface, easy to learn, and complete remote access tool. Both I and other IT members of the company like it and highly recommend that others at least try and draw their conclusions.
February 06, 2020

GOTA GET ANYDESK

• It runs fast.
  • Always connects at the first try
  • Would be good to have a chat to interact with.
  • That the chat transcript could be send by email to me.
Because AnyDesk works fast, it's secure and is simple to use.
Fast implementation, natural or no training need, and the users accept it.
AnyDesk is currently being used between our marketing and IT departments. As a marketing department we deal with too many software applications that we use in our department. Since we work in an academic institution that has a secured network, our IT department takes care of all our software setups and technical issues. AnyDesk is used as the remote desktop application that allows them to help us remotely.
  • Easy to use.
  • Doesn't require any experience.
  • Screen resolution is not the best.
AnyDesk is well suited for any remote access activities. It can be used with technical support team for troubleshooting or can be used as remote application to make presentation or provide quick tutorials.
Never experienced any issues with AnyDesk so far that required us to get in touch with their support team.