It is being used by all the company's developers since it allows the development of hybrid applications. Thanks to Cordova, we have …
Apache Cordova has significantly reduced our overhead by providing a stable cross-platform tool for porting our web application to Android …
Apache Cordova is an excellent tool to develop hybrid applications. Our organizations have developed 6-8 applications with Apache Cordova. …
I have been using Apache Cordova to develop hybrid enterprise mobile apps for our clients. Cordova has made it very easy to write once and …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Apache Cordova, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
3 people want pricing too
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- It has a positive impact in general. Cordova is really a great solution for web developers who want to bring their incredible ideas to devices, but they just do not have a lot of time to put into iOS and Android learning curves.
- Our biggest benefit was that the management of images for multiple devices.
- Developing with Cordova has drastically reduced the cost of cross-platform deployment.
- Very economic for ROI purposes
- Scalable for code reusability down the road
- Convertible, easily switch platforms if Apache Cordova doesn't suit your needs
- We can develop a hybrid application which saves time and budget.
- Need to develop a robust API server to maintain interconnection between an app to the server.
- iPhone development is sometimes hard to maintain because their functionality sometimes does not work well.
- Development timeline for making Cordova apps targeting multiple platform is lower than developing individual native apps for each platform.
- Its easy to learn and set up. Coming from a native app development background, the learning curve for me was fairly small to get started with my hybrid app.