App Annie UserThis is a product that mostly our news department uses, but as the research director, I also use it to acquire analytics data for our sales department to use when working with paying clients who advertise on our apps.,The visuals in the platform are easy to read and understand and make it simple to understand the data you are looking at. I find that the data in App Annie is very reliable in terms of the number of downloads we see on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis. It gives me the ability to integrate the data here with other analytics and provide viewers and consumers good solid information on our performance.,I do think there are quite a few side bar options when you first login to the software. I'd like to see the features maybe more condensed. For us, it would be super useful to see more zip code or county level data in the software. I would like to see a PDF version offered in the export options. It would make the presentation of the chart data more appealing.,5,Since I'm not a purchaser of the product, only a user, I can't really speak to the ROI. I do think it serves a purpose and we are able to get some usable data from it. I think until we add other analytical software, this was a great starting point.,,Google Analytics, MatrixApp Annie Saves the Day for Analytics!Everyone on the marketing team uses App Annie on a daily basis because we have both an Android app and an Iphone app. In order to keep track of what our analytics are for each platform we have to log into iTunes connect and the Google Developer console every day, whereas with App Annie, we only have to log into our dashboard once (actually it stays logged in which is nice), and then check out all of our data there.,Download analytics Store rankings Countries downloaded in Keyword search effectiveness,I'd like to be able to see where our downloads come from Would be great to see if people are sharing our app Not sure there is much else to improve on,10,Increased efficiency Better spreadsheets Better understanding of target markets,itunes,Google Analytics,10
App Annie

App Annie Reviews

App Annie
Filter 12 vetted App Annie reviews and ratings

November 16, 2018

User Review: "App Annie User"

• The visuals in the platform are easy to read and understand and make it simple to understand the data you are looking at.
  • I find that the data in App Annie is very reliable in terms of the number of downloads we see on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
  • It gives me the ability to integrate the data here with other analytics and provide viewers and consumers good solid information on our performance.
  • I do think there are quite a few side bar options when you first login to the software. I'd like to see the features maybe more condensed.
  • For us, it would be super useful to see more zip code or county level data in the software.
  • I would like to see a PDF version offered in the export options. It would make the presentation of the chart data more appealing.
I would think for basic level app activity, this would be a great software. For more complex level data, I don't think this platform serves as well as others out there that are available.
Jason Sherman profile photo
August 08, 2014

User Review: "App Annie Saves the Day for Analytics!"

• Download analytics
  • Store rankings
  • Countries downloaded in
  • Keyword search effectiveness
  • I'd like to be able to see where our downloads come from
  • Would be great to see if people are sharing our app
  • Not sure there is much else to improve on
I've been recommending it to everyone I know who owns a tech startup because it is crucial to understand the data for your apps, and App Annie makes it really easy to keep track of everything and export a CSV to view and save in Excel for further exploration and projections.
Read Jason Sherman's full review