Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Appian Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Appian?
Appian provides a software development platform that combines Full-Stack Automation and enterprise low-code to rapidly deliver business applications. Appian can be used to improve customer experience, achieve operational excellence, and simplify global risk and compliance.
Appian is a platform for building enterprise software applications. Appian boasts runing some of the most important processes at companies, like Barclays, Enterprise Rent-A-Car, Aviva, Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport, and the US Department of the Treasury.
Some Appian use cases include - Intelligent Business Process Management Systems (iBPMS), Dynamic Case Management (DCM), Digital Process Automation (DPA), Robotics Process Automation (RPA), and Low-code Development.
Appian Videos (12)
- Enterprise Checklist: Pave The Path To Digital Prowess With Low-Code Platforms
- The BPM Guide: Accelerating Digital Transformation
- The Case Management Guide
- Appian Product Overview
- Appian Premier Support
- Deliver Customer Experience Excellence
- Appian for Employee Experience
- Appian Intelligent Contact Center™ Platform
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Standard||60.00||per user per month|
|Flat Fee||Contact Sales||one fixed price per app, unlimited users|
|Enterprise||Contact Sales||unlimited number of apps, priced by user|
Appian Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Appian Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|