March 05, 2019
Score 9 out of 10
Read Helmut Arnold's full review
Pros and Cons
- Repeatable process. Once implemented in Appian, you have an automated process that will always work in the same way. No more dependencies on people remembering what needs to be done or how to do it.
- Great integration with other applications. Appian allows you to integrate with many other applications to provide a seamless process flow.
- Reporting capability. Appian has the ability to report on information from any connected system to provide real-time data. Very nice graphical and textual reports can be created.
- Sites. The ability to create a place for a user to be able to perform their required job without having to see all of the other applications, reports and records. This allows a very focused approach for a user to interact with the system.
- With every release Appian adds more functionality
- Appian is continually improving the product but having to learn new features every 3 months (upgrade schedule) can be a challenge.
- Graphical user interface could use some additional improvements but it has come a long way already.
- Sites could use some additional modifications. Currently, the News Feed is not available on a site.