Reviews (1-25 of 56)
On the odd occasion we need to call Appian themselves, they have always been responsive and genuinely want to help us solve the issue.
Recently I've needed to send in quite a few support tickets for various issues, none of them were critical and 2 or 3 of them were just questions. Each time I got a response very quickly and each time the help was what was needed.
There are lots of materials online. However, it would be easier for users to have specific training and/or specific videos based on the projects they are working on.
However, we are having 3rd party vendor (Bits in Glass Inc.) to provide us with support in Appian development.
We are also going through various Appian training videos available online such as YouTube.
Appian Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Appian Videos (10)
- Enterprise Checklist: Pave The Path To Digital Prowess With Low-Code Platforms
- The BPM Guide: Accelerating Digital Transformation
- The Case Management Guide
- Appian Product Overview
- Appian Premier Support
- Deliver Customer Experience Excellence
- Appian for Employee Experience
- Appian Intelligent Contact Center™ Platform
Appian Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|