Apple iCloud is a document management software offering from Apple. It includes features such as access to music, photos, calendars, contacts, and documents, and it is built into every new iOS device.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/YY/nO/8LKL3FT20VFD.jpegApple iCloud saves time when using classroom tech!!I use Apple iCloud daily in my teaching to easily log into applications and websites. My students are young and they often have no memory of their usernames and passwords, let alone the knowledge of what they are for. Apple iCloud allows me to create logins for all of my students that are secure by suggesting passwords for new sites and applications. It also remembers these passwords and usernames for my students and auto fills them. I also love that frequent websites are saved. This saves me so much classroom time when I am trying to use iPads for a student project. It makes the process so much easier!,Username and password storage Secure password suggestions Safari browser memory,Difficult to set up the first time Does not remember browser settings within google chrome (many websites function best with google chrome) Works better on mobile,9,Minutes saved in the classroom have been priceless Critical password information saves time and increases school security We still need to use google for document sharing,Google Drive,Google Drive, Veracross, NextGen Healthcare Clinical Care Solutions (including MediTouch)Great cloud solution for Apple devicesOur organization uses Apple iCloud for storage and synchronization of documents and applications on Apple / IOS compatable devices used in the field work (e.g., data collection using ipads). However, most of the hardware in our organization has MS Windows as main operating system, so primary use of Apple iCloud is restricted to several Departments (e.g., Data Group).,Very user friendly and easy to use Automatic synchronization Quick and efficient,Expensive, lowering costs is important Free version has very limited space Manual synchronization is cumbersome and problematic,6,Improved efficiency of Apple device usage Streamlined the process of data collection, sharing and dissemination using Apple devices,Microsoft Office 365,Microsoft Office 365, MATLAB, RStudio, Adobe Acrobat DC, WebEx MeetingsSeamless integration with iOSApple iCloud is used by a handful of users to help with their backups and to transfer files between devices.,seamless integration between devices quick setup easy to train end users on,not the best with non ios devices expensive,7,Very little training if any needed for end users. Set them up and away they go,,Microsoft Office 365Why I like iCloud?I've only used Apple iCloud for a little over a year with my iPhone, however when my department purchased me a iPad it made work so much more easy by being able to move between my phone and the iPad.,Able to move between an iPhone and iPad. Able to retrieve information from iCloud without having to worry if my document was backed-up or not.,Apple iCloud has been very easy to use. I can't think of anything negative.,10,Since I pay for iCloud myself it hasn't had a major impact except that I can work between my personal phone and work iPad.,AT&T Synaptic Cloud,Adobe Acrobat DC, Adobe Premiere Pro, Microsoft AccessApple iCloud is a Great Choice for Remote TeamsApple iCloud is used across the whole organization. It is being used because our team is 100 percent remote and it enables us to work collaboratively and have access to important documents no matter where we are located. It's a great tool for remote teams to have access to, and I highly recommend it.,Document sharing - enabling teams to have access to the same resources. Time saving - saves users the time of having to send documents back and forth. Security - Stores documents in a secure manner and prevents loss of important data.,Apple iCloud could find a way to compress files so that more could be stored. I have run out of space on many occasions. Pricing for upgrades is a bit steep. Better transferability between Apple and PC products.,9,It has enabled us to work more efficiently. It has increased accountability. It has saved us money (in terms of time we would have paid out for employees to share files in less-efficient ways).,Dropbox and Box,Dropbox, Box, Basecamp, Slack
Apple iCloud

Apple iCloud Reviews

Apple iCloud
Filter 371 vetted Apple iCloud reviews and ratings

Michelle Kelly profile photo
December 18, 2018

Review: "Apple iCloud saves time when using classroom tech!!"

• Username and password storage
  • Secure password suggestions
  • Safari browser memory
  • Difficult to set up the first time
  • Does not remember browser settings within google chrome (many websites function best with google chrome)
  • Works better on mobile
Apple iCloud is well-suited for people with many passwords who need an easy way to store them. Apple iCloud could improve its security, or at least how it informs its customers of security. If my Apple iCloud is hacked, then my passwords are available for anyone.
Read Michelle Kelly's full review
Jevgenijs Steinbuks profile photo
December 12, 2018

Apple iCloud Review: "Great cloud solution for Apple devices"

• Very user friendly and easy to use
  • Automatic synchronization
  • Quick and efficient
  • Expensive, lowering costs is important
  • Free version has very limited space
  • Manual synchronization is cumbersome and problematic
Apple iCloud is a must for organizations relying on Apple / iOS architecture. It is less suited for organization where MS Windows and MS cloud are key solutions.
Read Jevgenijs Steinbuks's full review
Ben Tarney profile photo
December 14, 2018

Apple iCloud Review: "Seamless integration with iOS"

• seamless integration between devices
  • quick setup
  • easy to train end users on
  • not the best with non ios devices
  • expensive
iCloud is perfect for users that want to use ios devices and have that information seamlessly backed up and available across iOS devices. As a solution for non iOS devices I would not recommend it.
Read Ben Tarney's full review
Buck Buchanan profile photo
December 10, 2018

Apple iCloud Review: "Why I like iCloud?"

• Able to move between an iPhone and iPad.
  • Able to retrieve information from iCloud without having to worry if my document was backed-up or not.
  • Apple iCloud has been very easy to use. I can't think of anything negative.
As stated in a previous section, I believe Apple iCloud is an excellent tool to use between my iPhone and my iPad. To be able to move between two devices without any interruption makes my work a lot easier. I use to use another product that used the "cloud" but it seemed that I never had enough storage.
Read Buck Buchanan's full review
December 07, 2018

Review: "Apple iCloud is a Great Choice for Remote Teams"

• Document sharing - enabling teams to have access to the same resources.
  • Time saving - saves users the time of having to send documents back and forth.
  • Security - Stores documents in a secure manner and prevents loss of important data.
  • Apple iCloud could find a way to compress files so that more could be stored. I have run out of space on many occasions.
  • Pricing for upgrades is a bit steep.
  • Better transferability between Apple and PC products.
Remote teams will find that Apple iCloud is very useful because it enables real-time viewing of shared documents. If most or all of your team uses primarily Apple devices, this can be a great option. In addition, if you use a lot of image files, it's a great choice. If most of your team is PC-based, you might not find it as useful.
December 17, 2018

User Review: "Convenient Apple iCloud"

Apple iCloud allows us to back up our information and easily share it no matter our location.
  • Reliably backs up data.
  • The ability to do automatic backups is extremely beneficial.
  • You can access your data anywhere, and you don't have to have your primary device on you.
  • Could be more user-friendly when it comes to navigating through your iCloud account.
  • It is not well-explained at times. My first experience with deleting data on my iCloud, I was unaware that it would sync and delete data from my primary device as well.
For backing up most data, like pictures, contact information, and collaborative emails, it is great, but sometimes it may be easier to use another form of back up like Google Drive for larger files and information.
December 14, 2018

Apple iCloud Review: "A necessary evil :)"

I used iCloud to sync personal data from apps that are supported in the OS X and iOS environments.
  • It's integrated into the operating system
  • It syncs in the background with out requiring my engagement
  • It is inexpensive
  • It does not play well with all vendors / apps.
  • It is one of many services that others do better - depending on what aspect you are talking about. For example, DropBox is a much more platform neutral product that works everywhere
  • It is difficult to share some information through iCloud with other parties - even though that is the intention. For example - sharing a spreadsheet or analysis in Numbers via a link to collaborate. The recipients rarely can access without creating an account unless they already use iCloud. Even then it may be awkward
How well suited it is depends on what the user's intent is. It also depends on what devices they use.
Ashley N. Baker profile photo
January 22, 2018

Apple iCloud Review: "An essential for personal use, not ideal for business use"

iCloud is mainly used to organize personal contacts to import into our contact database, sync photos across multiple devices, share settings between iPhone, iPad, and MacBooks, to screencast presentations and multimedia, and to message rather than use cell phone data.
  • Sync across multiple devices
  • Update contacts in address book
  • Share documents for easy access
  • I’m having a problem with duplicate contacts when I sync with other email accounts
  • Sometimes the software updates cause it to be a bit buggy
  • Upload settings can be different on different devices
Best suited for personal use. It can be difficult to implement across entire organizations unless every member has an iOS device. And as I indicated earlier, there is an issue with duplicate contacts when you connect outside email services. I wouldn’t recommend it for contact management. Overall, however, it is really an essential.
Read Ashley N. Baker's full review
Manuel Aguilar profile photo
April 02, 2018

Apple iCloud Review: "Great cloud storage system for Apple users"

Just as we have used other cloud storage systems, we have used iCloud in our business to share documents without the need to use hard drives, flash drives, SD cards or an intranet connection. We mostly use iCloud in the graphic design department since we use Mac products for them and iCloud has an excellent compatibility with Mac IOS.
  • The ability to share any type of information easily and without any type of additional hardware.
  • You can synchronize every Apple product to keep all the information accessible, and since iPhones, iPads and Macs are really common devices this compatibility comes in really handy.
  • With iCloud backup, no document is going to get lost. If something is deleted from a device, you can retrieve it from iCloud
  • If you pay for a song to be downloaded from iTunes and then pay to store it in iCloud, it's like paying twice so it can be costly in comparison to other cloud software.
  • There has been several hacks to iCloud so security is always a concern.
  • It works better with Apple products. In business based on Windows there are some better options
I would recommend apple Icloud just to Apple users since the compatibility with iPhones, iPads and Macs is where iCloud shines. Apple iCloud is not appropriate in a business based in Windows operating systems. Sharing information without the need for additional hardware is excellent, and since graphic designers and IOS software programmers tend to work on Macs, businesses working in these areas would benefit more from iCloud that any other cloud drives.
Read Manuel Aguilar's full review
Mike McCloskey profile photo
January 12, 2018

Apple iCloud Review: "iCloud for Apple Shops"

iCloud is the glue that ties together desktop and mobile in our Apple environment. It lets us work seamlessly moving from iMacs to iPads and iPhones. It has a slick web interface where all of the apps can be accessed even from dumb Windows boxes. This keeps us productive no matter where we are.
  • There is almost no downtime.
  • It is truly seamless.
  • There is no performance hit, even on mediocre networks.
  • It is an attractive interface.
  • Basic iCloud gives 5GB free per account - but that really needs to be per device. It is way too small when you have multiple devices.
Of course, iCloud is ideal in an Apple ecosystem. It might not be ideal under Windows or Chrome OS.
Read Mike McCloskey's full review
December 06, 2017

Apple iCloud Review: "iCloud is Great!"

It's primarily used to upload, share and store documents, photos, etc. It has provided us with a way to collaborate on projects while working across multiple locations. It improved upon our previous system that didn't work nearly as well. It also made training time easier, since many of us are iOS/Mac users and have already been familiar with iCloud.
  • Store documents and photos- I think this is pretty self-explanatory.
  • Allow for simpler collaboration- a few of us have started using Pages and Notes on iCloud.com to work on a few projects together. This isn't always as simple in Microsoft Office, I've found.
  • Set reminders- iCloud.com has the Reminders app that we've used as a quick, dirty system to remember to make calls or follow up with one another. It's cut down on the number of sticky notes on my desk and in my notebook.
  • The Notes app in iCloud.com lacks the same functionality as iOS/Mac, in that it doesn't recognize when you've inserted a table into a note.
  • Pages, Numbers, and Keynote aren't as up-to-date as their iOS and Mac counterparts.
  • The level of editability (adding colors, etc.) isn't there in iCloud Drive like it is with Google Drive.
It seems to work very well for small group collaboration much better than it does for larger groups or more complex projects. The other (minor) thing, is that while working across locations, there isn't a chat function, which would be huge when working on documents that work off info that others have. While at the same location, working on a small project iCloud works great for us. The other issue is that some of our Android users can't do some of the same things their colleagues using iOS can while on the go.
January 15, 2018

Apple iCloud Review: "iCloud - Personal rather than back up"

I use it for back up of my documents because I have multiple iOS devices, iPhone, and iPad, which the standard cloud doesn't have enough space for. I am a paid user so I can back up documents and it's convenient because it integrates with other apps when I need to upload documents.
  • Always backed up, backs up automatically when you are on wife
  • Reliable, haven't lost a file yet
  • Relatively inexpensive
  • The look and feel is not particularly good looking
  • I feel like I am saving a lot in the root directory because of the layout
  • Annual billing at a discount instead of a monthly fee
It's great for iPhone and iPad backup, but I use other boxes for work, because of ease of use with the web interface, link sharing, etc.
December 28, 2017

"Apple iCloud Honest Review"

Apple iCloud is being used by our organization to keep our digital file system in order. It makes it easy for us to pass files back and forth, along with keeping track of revisions of files as we continue to save new versions. It's accessible from anywhere and even works well for those that don't use Mac computers.
  • Easy digital filing system
  • Keeps track of revisions
  • Accessible from PCs and Macs
  • Accessible anywhere around the world for our global team
  • Not highly used by our clients
  • Not great for android phones
  • Slower than Google Drive
It's great for companies that have team members across the country or across the world and need real-time access to files that the rest of the team members are using.

It's not as ideal for people who need to be editing documents at the same time as other team members, as there is a lot of uploading and downloading needing to be done.
December 06, 2017

Apple iCloud Review: "iCloud vs. Flickr"

I use Apple iCloud to temporarily back up my personal files and photos from my iPhone 7. I also use this phone for work, so sometimes my work files and photos are inadvertently backed up. The iCloud provides automatic storage for files on my phone, which means if it were damaged, lost or stolen, these files would be accessible to me.
  • Set it and forget it
  • Free for iPhone users up to a certain amount of data
  • I find the “unable to backup” warning annoying.
  • Free version is only 5Gb.
  • Web interface version can be a little confusing to navigate
It is great for temporary, automatic storage. I would recommend this for someone who wants a regular backup of files but doesn’t take many pictures. Space runs out fast.
Anand Chhatpar profile photo
September 29, 2016

Apple iCloud Review: "iCloud's KeyChain syncing shines"

The most used part of Apple iCloud that we have is iCloud KeyChain. It is used to back up login credentials and authentication for various apps. We use it across all our devices in the company. The main problem it solves is that it makes transition from one device to the next very easy for each user. They can simply log in to their iCloud account on the next machine and KeyChain restores their authentication information seamlessly.
  • Backup of login credentials with KeyChain works particularly well. No other competitor can match the fully integrated nature of iCloud because Apple owns the operating system.
  • Seamless syncing with iCloud Backup works to a decent degree. Competitors like Dropbox are catching up, but iCloud comes out of the box and ready to go on new Apple devices, so it saves time for IT.
  • iCloud contacts helps with organization-wide syncing of contacts.
  • There's lack of configuration options for most iCloud services. You cannot tune things to your IT department's requirements often.
  • It would be nice to have unlimited iCloud Backup by default across all devices.
  • iCloud Mail needs improvement of UI/UX.
Apple iCloud really does a great job with KeyChain and it is very well suited if you have to transition users from one device to the next. For larger organizations, say, over 25 people, you probably want a more full-fledged auth manager. I would not recommend using iCloud for their Calendar and Mail apps.
Read Anand Chhatpar's full review
Adam Lauer profile photo
July 12, 2016

Apple iCloud Review: "iCloud, best for personal use if Apple User"

I use it for my own personal use. I use every app that they provide on icloud.com except for Keynote. It is a great way to back up all your data and have it available on any apple device. The website is an OK substitute for when you are on a windows machine.
  • Basic documentation needs for spreadsheets and text editing
  • A great notes and calender app
  • Back up and syncing of photos and documents
  • Locked into the Apple Ecosystem. Does not port very well to Windows, Linux, or Chrome
  • Storage tiers are expensive
  • Sharing is possible, but not completely flushed out for things such as reminders, notes, calendars, documents, and photos
Best for Apple devices in backing up and syncing data across multiple devices. Absolutely excels at restoring devices or setting up new devices to be exactly how your old device was. Not as great if you want to use Google or Microsoft products or services. In these cases iCloud will do nothing other than a primitive document and photo storage solution if you are willing to manually use it.
Read Adam Lauer's full review
Marcos Sola profile photo
March 29, 2016

Apple iCloud Review: "iCloud - Your Mac's Storage and Backup Solution"

It is being used across the whole organization. iCloud makes sure our Mac and iOS devices are always up to date, and it lets us easily share calendars, photos, videos, and other important information on the go.
  • One of the best examples is that it provides its users with means to store data such as documents, photos, and music on remote servers for download to iOS, Macintosh or Windows devices, to share and send data to other users.
  • It acts as a data syncing center for email, contacts, calendars, bookmarks, notes, reminders (to-do lists), iWork documents, photos and other data.
  • Instead of being reliant on manual backups to a computer, iCloud provides the means to wirelessly back up iOS devices directly to iCloud.
  • A plus is that one can manage their Apple devices if lost or stolen.
  • One of the functionalities that I criticize are "bugs". These "bugs" make some features unusable under earlier versions of iOS and Mac OS X.
  • Privacy is always a rising issue and something that one would always need to keep up with.
  • Moving a set of files from an iCloud Drive if they have not been synchronized yet will result in them being lost.
Apple iCloud is well suited for users that want to store music, photos, applications, documents, bookmarks, reminders, backups, notes, iBooks, and contacts all under one roof.
Read Marcos Sola's full review
Ricardo G Lopes profile photo
July 01, 2016

Apple iCloud Review: "Frustation"

It is used primarily as a pilot, and we have now no plans to expand its usage. Our goal is to have a cloud storage that would work well with Windows and Office products, and iCloud, does not work well with them.
  • I could not see anything that works well with iCloud, but speed of uploading is OK.
  • The nasty messages in iPhone where your attention is grabbed for any possibility to use iCloud. Too much, quite frankly, and the messages to the user are too complex and lengthy.
  • Integration with Microsoft Office products is below average. It looks like the iCloud team does not have this item as a priority.
  • Convoluted integration with iPhone and iPad. One never knows when you are seeing iOS functions/message or iCloud functions/messages.
  • That feature about syncing pictures was a disaster. All of a sudden, I got messages saying that my iCloud was full, and I did not uploaded a thing yet.
iCloud is a product thought to be for an iPhone/iPad only, and I see no space in the corporate arena as of now.
Read Ricardo G Lopes's full review
Bonn Chavez profile photo
June 10, 2016

Apple iCloud: "Ins And Outs - iCloud Review"

Apple iCloud is being used to store data such as documents, photos, notes, music on remote servers for download to other devices or operating systems like iOS, Apple or Windows. It is also being used to share and send data to other users and to manage Apple devices if stolen or lost in terms of recovery. It also provides a way to back up wirelessly and directly to the cloud.
  • Backup via wireless to the cloud through iTunes without suffering processing on the device.
  • Manages storage, and backup of the applications on the device. Run manual or automatic backups.
  • Data syncing center for email, contacts, calendars, bookmarks, note, reminders, documents, photos and other data.
  • iCloud contains other features like Find My Phone, Find My Friends.
  • Better iCloud Music Library, the iCloud music library should handle your whole music collection letting you listen to anything whenever, whether its part of your library or Apple music.
  • A more simple Apple Music navigation. This is a very unpleasant experience, ineffective menus and interface.
  • iCloud Voicemail.
  • iCloud Encryption. I'd like to see a more robust way of maintaining our data securely.
Overall iCloud does the job for data sync and managing. When you know your data is available anytime and anywhere there's that sense of relief, you know it's not getting lost.
Read Bonn Chavez's full review
Joaquín Galé profile photo
May 31, 2016

Apple iCloud Review: "iCloud: the easiest way to backup"

We use iCloud in order to share documents such as keynote presentations for investor pitches and also for having a backup of our iPhones. It has saved us when we have had any trouble with our computers or phones because we have everything in the cloud. We also use it in order to send large documents through email and for having a shared photo album.
  • Save photos, you can have all your photos in the cloud
  • Sharing notes or reminders, you can also connect your different calendars
  • Have backups of your docs and iPhone/iPad OS
  • iCloud drive is not as user friendly as other solutions
  • The Pages, Numbers and Keynote app in the cloud is quite slow
iCloud is well suited for having a back up of your contacts and photos and for sharing calendars, reminders and notes.
Read Joaquín Galé's full review
Jamie Dear profile photo
April 26, 2016

Apple iCloud Review: "iCloud - great platform, but not ready for big business"

Our organization allows the use of Apple iCloud for the purpose of synchronizing personal data on work machines to other personal devices. It is an integral part of our BYOD environment and allowing users to be most efficient. It also greatly helps in keeping company data separate from personal data. It addresses the problem of users wanting to integrate their personal lives with their work lives.
  • Apple iCloud works incredibly well with Apple Devices. It is an integral part of the setup and use of nearly every Apple Device
  • Apple iCloud is arguably the best way to automatically back up iOS devices and personal data
  • Through Apple's Volume Purchase Program, we can use Apple iCloud accounts to delegate software licenses
  • Apple iCloud has a Find My iPhone feature which is incredibly useful for users to locate their personal or work devices
  • Apple iCloud does have a functional Windows integration, but it is lacking in ease of use and support
  • Apple iCloud can be difficult to manage if there are multiple other accounts synchronizing with a particular device
  • Apple iCloud must be purchased on a monthly basis, there are not options for yearly subscriptions
Apple iCloud is well suited for personal use and management of multiple Apple devices. It could also be used for small business environments, but it is not well suited for medium to large businesses due to it's lack of customization and integration with custom domains. The free storage offered and automatic iCloud backups of iOS devices are the best features.
Read Jamie Dear's full review
Shawn Rubin profile photo
March 03, 2016

Apple iCloud Review: "Head in the iClouds"

I do not use it at my organization. I only use it personally. It solves the problem of quick on the fly back up of mobile files when you do not have access to your personal computer. However I wish the settings were more robust. I would prefer a more manual process, rather than automatic backup as the storage gets filled rapidly.
  • It is automatic, no user action required.
  • It means you do not have to be connected to your PC.
  • The interface is visually appealing.
  • Storage space gets filled quickly.
  • When full, notifications will appear abundantly, which can be annoying.
  • No settings for manual configuration.
It is well suited for a city photographer or urban writer quickly jotting down information and backing it up. No worry of losing your precious vacation photos by accidental damage as long as you are connected to internet. Connecting the phone to a PC can be cumbersome as iTunes has spotty performance on Windows based devices. iCloud eliminates the need to connect your phone as often to a computer.
Read Shawn Rubin's full review
Timothy Watkins, GWAPT profile photo
February 26, 2016

Review: "Apple iCloud: Great for Consumers, Some Business Use"

We do not use Apple iCloud across the organization, but many employees use it for data management and backups of their devices and documents. The typical use cases are keeping a cloud backup of their iPhones as well as easily sharing documents between their mobile devices and laptops.
  • Instant-Access mobile backups.
  • Accessing documents between devices and your Apple computer.
  • Quickly sending mobile links from your phone browser to your laptop for later-viewing.
  • The subscription model is cheap.
  • Transferring data to devices not on the same account is doable but not obvious.
  • Transferring data from a laptop to a phone is also doable, but restricted in types of content.
  • Some apps do not back up their settings to iCloud.
Apple iCloud is best suited for individual user's data management, backup management, and document transferring. It does not seem to be designed for collaboration, but it could be used to compliment another service to provide an extra layer of backups and redundancy. For personal users, the photo streaming provides an excellent method of backing up or accessing your mobile photos from your laptop.
Read Timothy Watkins, GWAPT's full review
Mindy Wilson profile photo
February 17, 2016

Apple iCloud: "An iCloud review not written by a techie!"

I personally use iCloud because I am the benefits administrator and a number of my vendors have apps that can be accessed via a smart phone. I also check my work email and have documents on my phone. A number of office positions in our company are in the same situation. I feel like it provides an extra layer of security.
  • iCloud is an excellent service that provides automatic backups of iOS devices and also syncing for photos, music, calendar, contacts, and documents.
  • iCloud syncs images across your iPhone, iPad, Mac, and Windows PC.
  • iCloud works with Macs, Windows PCs, and iOS devices and it automatically backups data for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
  • With iCloud there is no web interface for photos or music.
  • iCloud features for different functions such as photos can be confusing to set up.
  • You can't just upload any and all files. You need other storage solutions to work in conjunction with the iCloud.
I think it is a great product for people who mainly use Apple devices and for personal use. In a work setting, it needs to work along with other storage solutions.
Read Mindy Wilson's full review
Jowita Nowicka profile photo
May 25, 2016

Apple iCloud Review: "Easy to use, with smooth file syncing, but still not the best storage for business use"

In my organization, we have flexibility to work from different locations. We have many employees working from home. Employees have their individual accounts. They have their own storage where they can keep documents for their projects.
  • Made it easier to work from home
  • Modest price
  • Being able to access documents and contacts across any device
  • Can be be slow
  • No purely business version created
  • For Apple Users (not the best tool for Windows Users)
It works great if you are an Apple devices user. In our company, developers who are working on Macs, are finding it really useful. When it comes to Windows users, probably, there are better cloud storages.
Read Jowita Nowicka's full review

Versioning (26)
Video files (35)
Audio files (33)
Document collaboration (31)
Access control (31)
File search (32)
Device sync (38)
User and role management (29)
File organization (32)