Apple iCloud Review

July 29, 2021
I use Apple iCloud and have used it for a long time now. I use it to back up everything across multiple platforms. It has my contacts, …

Does what it needs to do.

July 23, 2021
As we are a wholly Microsoft for education place, the vast majority of campus is on One Drive. However, our department is almost all on …

• Reliability (74)
    9.2
  • Video files (70)
  • Device sync (73)
  • Performance (74)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Apple iCloud, and make your voice heard!

50GB

200GB

2TB

File Sharing & Management

Cloud Storage Security & Administration

Cloud Storage Platform

What is Apple iCloud?

Apple iCloud is a document management software offering from Apple. It includes features such as access to music, photos, calendars, contacts, and documents, and it is built into every new iOS device.

Apple iCloud Technical Details

Reviewers rate Reliability highest, with a score of 9.2.

The most common users of Apple iCloud are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Computer Software industry.

July 29, 2021

Apple iCloud Review

I have had to use Apple's customer support before and have been impressed with the ease and accessibility that comes with having them answer what was necessary to fix a problem and make something right. I have had multiple times where people have been helpful and understanding when necessary.
Gavin Scott-Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer
It always seems to work, and I rarely have issues with this product, to begin with. However, getting ahold of Apple support can be a pain, but once you are in contact with them, they pretty much never hang up the phone until there is some sort of action plan that has been agreed upon.
I have not yet used support for Apple iCloud. However, having used apple support in the past, I feel like they would be just as competent in walking through issues in regards to the Apple iCloud product. Because I have not had any significant issues, I cannot give a fair review of this part.
I never used Apple iCloud support, but have never needed to do so. It has become more of a personal issue with computers in my organization, where the business solution has been with Dropbox. I do have to admit when my Mac went down, having things on Apple iCloud did help to get things restored. However, since I had more than one photo file for my Business and Personal data, I was not able to recover my Business Photos. Apple iCloud should have been able to do this.
I have never had to use iCloud support, thankfully. All other Apple support I've used has been top notch, so it's safe to assume that iCloud shares an equally superior support system. Thankfully, iCloud has been reliable and trustworthy, and hasn't failed me or needed support in the decade I've been using it.
Justin Moore | TrustRadius Reviewer
As our staff is 100% millennial, the need for tech support is low. The great thing about this product is that millennials are digital natives and have always had access to this service and information. So they become their own support. A corollary to this is that they also EXPECT this type of product and service to be available to them in any job.
Sandy Hinding | TrustRadius Reviewer
For anyone who uses Apple products, Apple iCloud seamlessly integrates with the iOS/OSX and allows for timely, reliable backup as well as continuity of access to documents. When used alongside Apple's proprietary apps, in particular, the user will have a positive experience
Joshua Melder | TrustRadius Reviewer
Apple customer service is fantastic. iCloud is built with Apple in mind and its design is extremely intuitive and user-friendly. Additionally, whenever our team has encountered issues, the speed of Apple support has been more than timely in addressing our issues and solving our request. We have encountered relatively few issues in my time with the platform and this only improves our overall score for those who keep the platform stable.
Shelby Bowden | TrustRadius Reviewer
Apple gives pretty miserable support unless you pay a lot to have the support packages. Usually, it is more helpful to do a Google search of the issue, but at that point, it isn't product support, it's just me doing the job myself. Other programs seem to have much better, and free, support.