Apple iCloud Reviews

Joshua Melder | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 29, 2020

iCloud: The Ideal Cloud Solution for Those Vested Within the Apple Ecosystem

Support Rating

Apple customer service is fantastic. iCloud is built with Apple in mind and its design is extremely intuitive and user-friendly. Additionally, whenever our team has encountered issues, the speed of Apple support has been more than timely in addressing our issues and solving our request. We have encountered relatively few issues in my time with the platform and this only improves our overall score for those who keep the platform stable.
Read Joshua Melder's full review
Gavin Scott-Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 26, 2020

iCloud - Should I delve into the walled garden?

Support Rating

It always seems to work, and I rarely have issues with this product, to begin with. However, getting ahold of Apple support can be a pain, but once you are in contact with them, they pretty much never hang up the phone until there is some sort of action plan that has been agreed upon.
Read Gavin Scott-Miller's full review
Thomas Myers | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 20, 2020

Apple iCloud does not live up to expectations, but is good for what it does

Support Rating

I never used Apple iCloud support, but have never needed to do so. It has become more of a personal issue with computers in my organization, where the business solution has been with Dropbox. I do have to admit when my Mac went down, having things on Apple iCloud did help to get things restored. However, since I had more than one photo file for my Business and Personal data, I was not able to recover my Business Photos. Apple iCloud should have been able to do this.
Read Thomas Myers's full review
Justin Moore | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 04, 2020

Apple iCloud works well for a team of Mac users

Support Rating

As our staff is 100% millennial, the need for tech support is low. The great thing about this product is that millennials are digital natives and have always had access to this service and information. So they become their own support. A corollary to this is that they also EXPECT this type of product and service to be available to them in any job.
Read Justin Moore's full review
Sandy Hinding | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 03, 2020

Apple iCloud in Education is a very useful tool

Support Rating

For anyone who uses Apple products, Apple iCloud seamlessly integrates with the iOS/OSX and allows for timely, reliable backup as well as continuity of access to documents. When used alongside Apple's proprietary apps, in particular, the user will have a positive experience
Read Sandy Hinding's full review
March 11, 2020

iCloud - Syncing, File Sharing, Collaboration, and more!

Support Rating

I have never had to use iCloud support, thankfully. All other Apple support I've used has been top notch, so it's safe to assume that iCloud shares an equally superior support system. Thankfully, iCloud has been reliable and trustworthy, and hasn't failed me or needed support in the decade I've been using it.
March 04, 2020

Great Piece of Mind for Inexpensive Data Backup

Support Rating

We've never needed support, but I would imagine we could take our device into an Apple store if we did. Their service is pretty good across the board, and they are typically able to resolve issues the first time.

Apple iCloud Review

Support Rating

I have had to use Apple's customer support before and have been impressed with the ease and accessibility that comes with having them answer what was necessary to fix a problem and make something right. I have had multiple times where people have been helpful and understanding when necessary.

Apple iCloud Good with Less Implementation

Support Rating

I have not yet used support for Apple iCloud. However, having used apple support in the past, I feel like they would be just as competent in walking through issues in regards to the Apple iCloud product. Because I have not had any significant issues, I cannot give a fair review of this part.
Shelby Bowden | TrustRadius Reviewer
August 03, 2019

A great place to store apple files, yet a horrible program!

Support Rating

Apple gives pretty miserable support unless you pay a lot to have the support packages. Usually, it is more helpful to do a Google search of the issue, but at that point, it isn't product support, it's just me doing the job myself. Other programs seem to have much better, and free, support.
Read Shelby Bowden's full review

Access control (57)
File search (62)
Device sync (69)
9.2
User and role management (51)
File organization (62)
Device management (63)
Performance (70)
Reliability (70)
Storage Reports (56)

About Apple iCloud

Apple iCloud is a document management software offering from Apple. It includes features such as access to music, photos, calendars, contacts, and documents, and it is built into every new iOS device.

Apple iCloud Technical Details