Apple iCloud Reviews

February 29, 2020
Joshua Melder | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Apple customer service is fantastic. iCloud is built with Apple in mind and its design is extremely intuitive and user-friendly. Additionally, whenever our team has encountered issues, the speed of Apple support has been more than timely in addressing our issues and solving our request. We have encountered relatively few issues in my time with the platform and this only improves our overall score for those who keep the platform stable.
Read Joshua Melder's full review
Gavin Scott-Miller | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

It always seems to work, and I rarely have issues with this product, to begin with. However, getting ahold of Apple support can be a pain, but once you are in contact with them, they pretty much never hang up the phone until there is some sort of action plan that has been agreed upon.
Read Gavin Scott-Miller's full review
March 20, 2020
Thomas Myers | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

I never used Apple iCloud support, but have never needed to do so. It has become more of a personal issue with computers in my organization, where the business solution has been with Dropbox. I do have to admit when my Mac went down, having things on Apple iCloud did help to get things restored. However, since I had more than one photo file for my Business and Personal data, I was not able to recover my Business Photos. Apple iCloud should have been able to do this.
Read Thomas Myers's full review
March 04, 2020
Justin Moore | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

As our staff is 100% millennial, the need for tech support is low. The great thing about this product is that millennials are digital natives and have always had access to this service and information. So they become their own support. A corollary to this is that they also EXPECT this type of product and service to be available to them in any job.
Read Justin Moore's full review
March 03, 2020
Sandy Hinding | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

For anyone who uses Apple products, Apple iCloud seamlessly integrates with the iOS/OSX and allows for timely, reliable backup as well as continuity of access to documents. When used alongside Apple's proprietary apps, in particular, the user will have a positive experience
Read Sandy Hinding's full review
March 11, 2020

Support Rating

I have never had to use iCloud support, thankfully. All other Apple support I've used has been top notch, so it's safe to assume that iCloud shares an equally superior support system. Thankfully, iCloud has been reliable and trustworthy, and hasn't failed me or needed support in the decade I've been using it.
March 04, 2020

Support Rating

We've never needed support, but I would imagine we could take our device into an Apple store if we did. Their service is pretty good across the board, and they are typically able to resolve issues the first time.
February 27, 2020

Support Rating

To be honest, I haven't really needed support for Apple iCloud.

Support Rating

I have had to use Apple's customer support before and have been impressed with the ease and accessibility that comes with having them answer what was necessary to fix a problem and make something right. I have had multiple times where people have been helpful and understanding when necessary.

Support Rating

I have not yet used support for Apple iCloud. However, having used apple support in the past, I feel like they would be just as competent in walking through issues in regards to the Apple iCloud product. Because I have not had any significant issues, I cannot give a fair review of this part.

Support Rating

So far, we haven't had any issues or needed to call support. Online documentation is good, as well.
August 03, 2019
Shelby Bowden | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support Rating

Apple gives pretty miserable support unless you pay a lot to have the support packages. Usually, it is more helpful to do a Google search of the issue, but at that point, it isn't product support, it's just me doing the job myself. Other programs seem to have much better, and free, support.
Read Shelby Bowden's full review
August 13, 2019

Support Rating

Support for iCloud is great with chat, phone and email support. Staff are attentive to issues and do a great job in supporting users with questions or issues.

Versioning (47)
Video files (66)
Audio files (64)
Document collaboration (59)
Access control (57)
File search (62)
Device sync (69)
9.2
User and role management (51)
6.7
File organization (62)
Device management (63)
Performance (70)
Reliability (70)
Storage Reports (56)

What is Apple iCloud?

Apple iCloud is a document management software offering from Apple. It includes features such as access to music, photos, calendars, contacts, and documents, and it is built into every new iOS device.

Apple iCloud Video