Reviews (1-2 of 2)
May 24, 2019
Score 3 out of 10
Appsee was the first in-depth mobile application analytics platform we used at Dinely. One thing that made Appsee stick out in the crowd of analytics platforms was that it was able to easily integrate into our React Native app, but also the screen recording features. This not only allowed us to see data on what our users were doing and create funnels, but also see exact flows and recordings of their sessions to improve our UI/UX.
- Easy and friendly dashboard. There's no need to set a bunch of stuff up.
- Crash reporting screen.
- Easy integration into code. It's done in less than a day.
- The user screen recording was quickly shut down on Apple devices after about a week of us using Appsee. Now it's just basic boxes which aren't nearly as helpful or insightful in bettering our user experience. If we would have known this would happen, or that Appsee didn't have that feature, we wouldn't have gone with them.
- No integration with Branch (the world's best and probably biggest attribution platform).
Read Evan Laird's full review
Appsee was a great choice and addition before their struggle with Apple over user screen recording. Now that that's gone, its insights are rather basic and not worth the price point. This would be a perfect analytics platform for a company looking to increase its user experience, new on-boarding, or going through a redesign to see user activity and reactions, but not anymore.
September 07, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
I like the ease of use, quick and smooth integration, accuracy of touch heatmaps and all the other analytics dashboards and the option to go into user session recordings for almost every scenario. I used Appsee’s conversion funnel analysis to find out why users drop off in a particular funnel that we’ve built. Not only that I’ve been able to see session recordings of those users who dropped off, but I was also able to see the ones who did come through and compare what they like vs what they didn’t. This is just a small example of the power Appsee has. The options are endless.
- User session recordings of individual users
- Touch heatmaps and unresponsive gestures
- Nothing major that I dislike. Would appreciate a mobile app so I can quickly glance at some of the metrics while on the go, but not a deal breaker by any means.
- Look and feel is a bit outdated, but I guess that's a matter of taste
Read this authenticated review
I used Appsee’s conversion funnel analysis to find out why users drop off in a particular funnel that we’ve built. Not only that I’ve been able to see session recordings of those users who dropped off, but I was also able to see the ones who did come through and compare what they like vs what they didn’t. This is just a small example of the power Appsee has. The options are endless.
Appsee Scorecard Summary
Appsee is designed to offer mobile teams visual data on their app's user behavior. The vendor says they supply businesses with the actual "why's" behind their users' behaviors.
With Appsee's unique user recordings and touch heat maps, businesses can make better informed decisions regarding their app's user experience and spend less time sifting through mountains of data. Appsee also automatically detects all screens, buttons and user actions within an app without the need to select what to measure in advance.
These robust visualization tools, paired with Appsee's real-time analytics, user flows, and crash symbolication, allow businesses to gather the best understanding of what is going on inside their app and where the user needs to optimize.
The vendor says Appsee's SDK is also extremely lightweight and easy to integrate. It requires only one line of code and one minute.
Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
Entry-level set up fee?No
Appsee Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Appsee Technical Details