Reviews (1-2 of 2)
- Easy and friendly dashboard. There's no need to set a bunch of stuff up.
- Crash reporting screen.
- Easy integration into code. It's done in less than a day.
- The user screen recording was quickly shut down on Apple devices after about a week of us using Appsee. Now it's just basic boxes which aren't nearly as helpful or insightful in bettering our user experience. If we would have known this would happen, or that Appsee didn't have that feature, we wouldn't have gone with them.
- No integration with Branch (the world's best and probably biggest attribution platform).
- User session recordings of individual users
- Touch heatmaps and unresponsive gestures
- Nothing major that I dislike. Would appreciate a mobile app so I can quickly glance at some of the metrics while on the go, but not a deal breaker by any means.
- Look and feel is a bit outdated, but I guess that's a matter of taste
Appsee Scorecard Summary
Appsee is designed to offer mobile teams visual data on their app's user behavior. The vendor says they supply businesses with the actual "why's" behind their users' behaviors.
With Appsee's unique user recordings and touch heat maps, businesses can make better informed decisions regarding their app's user experience and spend less time sifting through mountains of data. Appsee also automatically detects all screens, buttons and user actions within an app without the need to select what to measure in advance.
These robust visualization tools, paired with Appsee's real-time analytics, user flows, and crash symbolication, allow businesses to gather the best understanding of what is going on inside their app and where the user needs to optimize.
The vendor says Appsee's SDK is also extremely lightweight and easy to integrate. It requires only one line of code and one minute.
Appsee Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Appsee Technical Details