https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/3F/YF/KW7JFD2AHGSS.PNGProduct insights magnetI like the ease of use, quick and smooth integration, accuracy of touch heatmaps and all the other analytics dashboards and the option to go into user session recordings for almost every scenario. I used Appsee’s conversion funnel analysis to find out why users drop off in a particular funnel that we’ve built. Not only that I’ve been able to see session recordings of those users who dropped off, but I was also able to see the ones who did come through and compare what they like vs what they didn’t. This is just a small example of the power Appsee has. The options are endless.,User session recordings of individual users Touch heatmaps and unresponsive gestures,Nothing major that I dislike. Would appreciate a mobile app so I can quickly glance at some of the metrics while on the go, but not a deal breaker by any means. Look and feel is a bit outdated, but I guess that's a matter of taste,9,Better conversion rates Less bugs/crashes Better user retention,Localytics, Balsamiq, Trello
Appsee Mobile App Analytics

Appsee Reviews

Appsee
Filter 3 vetted Appsee reviews and ratings
September 07, 2018

Appsee Review: "Product insights magnet"

• User session recordings of individual users
  • Touch heatmaps and unresponsive gestures
  • Nothing major that I dislike. Would appreciate a mobile app so I can quickly glance at some of the metrics while on the go, but not a deal breaker by any means.
  • Look and feel is a bit outdated, but I guess that's a matter of taste

Appsee Scorecard Summary

About Appsee

Appsee is designed to offer mobile teams unparalleled, visual data on their app's user behavior. Appsee, says they supply businesses with the actual "why's" behind their users' behaviors.

With Appsee's unique user recordings and touch heat maps, businesses can make better informed decisions regarding their app's user experience and spend less time sifting through mountains of data. Appsee also automatically detects all screens, buttons and user actions within an app without the need to select what to measure in advance.

These robust visualization tools, paired with Appsee's real-time analytics, user flows, and crash symbolication, allow businesses to gather the best understanding of what is going on inside their app and where the user needs to optimize.

The vendor says Appsee's SDK is also extremely lightweight and easy to integrate. It requires only one line of code and one minute.