Reviews (1-25 of 46)
- They allow for any event to be attributed within specific ranges.
- They have an excellent fraud protection suite in Protect 360.
- They account for cohorted data pretty well.
- Protect360 should come included, instead of as an added fee.
- Visually seeing cohorted data should be as easy as Adjust's.
We have been able to improve our app acquisition and retention using AppsFlyer. The product is being used by acquisition, promotions and retention teams.
- Fraud protection tool is really helpful in doing source analysis and this has helped filter our top funnel well. We were able to remove all irrelevant sources from our targeting.
- Attribution is well built and the deepest level of integration helps get the data segmented in an oriented manner. Raw reports are great to study.
- OneLink has been a great tool that we have used to improve our promotions and retebtion.
- Cohorts could be more detailed and insightful with more layers that can be added.
- Fetching the reports sometimes takes much longer than expected.
- A more customized front dashboard would make the product shine brighter.
2. If you are not focused much on post install events, AppsFlyer is not recommended as the most cost effective tool.
- Integrating our social media pages was easy.
- I can see an overview of our marketing performance in one platform.
- It's easy to track the campaigns and KPIs through AppsFlyer.
- Deep linking and getting better user attributes
- Making the platform more user-friendly and easy to understand at a glance
- Attributing app installs
- Attributing assists for the installs, i.e. contributors
- Monitoring performance of the campaigns post-installations
- Wide range of pre-configured in-app events as well as support for custom events
- Easy creation and exporting of audiences based on in-app activities of users
- Supports download of only 200K rows of raw data for in-app events
- Supports download of raw data of in-app events for only 30 days duration max and for the last 90 days
- Custom reports are limited.
- Need to download raw data for deeper analysis
- Cannot look into parameter level events without raw reports
Its plug-n-play features for integrating with new marketing channels are seamless as well. I have no dev background but can figure it out easily.
- Track installs
- Track ROI
- Track campaigns
- Does not allow custom integration manually for post backs.
- Fetching the reports sometimes takes much longer than expected.
- Keywords report need to be fetched within 30 days.
- Fraudulent install.
- Cohort analysis.
- Retention reports.
- Raw Report download timing can be improved.
- Helpful campaign and source level insights can be shared to improve the brand performance.
- More of the AppsFlyer training and learning seminars can be conducted.
Also, the Cohort and Retention report helps us in decreasing the Uninstall volume.
- Very visual (graphs, charts, etc.).
- Excellent and fast support.
- Great customer success managers that think with you to improve your attribution.
- Amazing insights in reports and yearly index they push out.
- Great events (has to be said as well).
- A good variety of tools to not let any install slip through the cracks.
- Exports of data are slow, even if files are light and only contain little data (this is an issue that I've experienced for a few years already).
- Dashboard sometimes needs to be refreshed in browser if data is not showing.
- No performance data per creative.
- Offers accurate data that is perfect and leads to accurate decision making at all times.
- Its a privacy-oriented attribution platform, and this assures the data and information security of our company, growing the confidence and trust that we place on the platform.
- Improves our marketing campaigns, making them more productive and results-oriented.
- A free demo of the platform is available for new customers who want to gauge the suitability of the platform first.
- Sometimes a poor internet connection inhibit its usage at times, lowering its suitability.
- We had to hold a number of trainings for our less tech-savvy marketing teams in order for them to be up to date and use the platform perfectly.
- Appsflyer does deep linking well. It was reliable and works better than any past partner we've used. We no longer invest time and resources in fielding internal flags about broken links.
- Appsflyer does particularly well at telling the story on industry landscape, identifying areas of opportunity for our brand to grow based on the depth and breadth of their experience in mobile.
- The Appsflyer team offers best in class customer service. The account managers are knowledgeable, responsive, bright, invested and a pleasure to work with.
- The AppsFlyer dashboard is rather basic and requires a lot of elbow grease to get to a productive output. It can, of course, be customized precisely to your needs, but at an incremental cost.
- UI is easy to navigate even if you have 0 previous experience with Appsflyer
- Raw reports
- Additional features (Protects 360, Audiences etc.)
- No predicted LTV
- Raw data reports have limitations
- Retention (daily) is limited to 30 days
- Easy to obtain information quickly on the dashboard.
- Easy to get your links and they are already appended.
- We don’t believe that the freight tool, Project 360, captures or flags accurately, and in some cases, marks fraudulent activity where it is not appropriate.
- The exporting of reports can be more streamlined and user-friendly.
- It would be good if you can customize your homepage or overview layout more.
- Easily analyze mobile app campaigns.
- Weight the results obtained with variables.
- Reduced application cost.
- Focused on monetization, we are more interested in data analytics.
- There is almost no information in Spanish.
- Integration with Advertising Partners i.e. Facebook
- Marketing Attribution
- OneLink link tracking
- Integration with Apple Search Ads isn't fully accurate.
- Setting up in-app purchase tracking can be difficult (requires developer work).
- Mobile Attribution
- Customer Service
- Easy Dashboards and Reports
- Adapting to Industry Changes
- Invoices only available upon request
- Have to create multiple "apps" for testing
- Separate reporting area for iOS and Android
It is appropriate for looking at ROI/cost-aggregation and budgeting on a monthly basis. We are able to see everything on a daily/monthly/weekly basis and do revenue planning. It's a great tool but the user interface could use some work in terms of small functional issues to view reporting.
- Integration with media
- Measure campaign results
- Access to all the data in multiple ways (API, Datalocker, web)
- Visualization of results isn't super clear.
- Cost integrations are sometimes not as granular as I want.
- Agency integration lacks some features (like being able to send unattributed installs to media).
It's less appropriate perhaps if the advertiser only uses Google or only Facebook.
- Data export. Cohort data is available.
- Dashboard view that is very easy to use.
- Cost attribution to each partner.
- The time it takes to download reports, a lot of the time if the file is too big, it then won't produce the reports.
- Price. I heard a lot of mobile app clients has to pay very high price to use Appsflyer as their attribution.
- Customer service. It takes a while to hear from them. I believe Customer service is based in Israel.
- Protect360 is a very good and easy to use product. It saves us money, contributes to making our data cleaner. Hence, we make better marketing decisions and it is easy to export and share a report with our partners.
- I used many MMPs in the past, but as far as I know, AppsFlyer is the one with the least issues.
- AppsFlyer is more user friendly, therefore the UX is better on AppsFlyer than the other MMPs.
- AppsFlyer doesn't pass costs on CPE campaigns and it is not possible to inject the costs in at the site ID level.
AppsFlyer is very easy to use and generally it helps us a lot to check the performance of the campaigns, whether they are performing well or not & and it also identifies any fraud occurring by using Protect360.
- To check the performance of the ongoing campaigns.
- Help the user to understand the performance and optimize the campaign easily.
- Fraud detection through P360.
- Need to update the UI.
- Protect360 should be clearer and easier to understand.
- Should work on charts and diagrams.
AppsFlyer Scorecard Summary
What is AppsFlyer?
AppsFlyer enables marketers to grow their business and innovate with a suite of comprehensive measurement and analytics solutions. Built around privacy by design, AppsFlyer states they take a customer-centric approach to help 12,000+ brands and 6,000+ technology partners make better business decisions every day.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|Enterprise||Contact sales team|
AppsFlyer Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
AppsFlyer Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||German, French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Chinese (Simplified)|