Best attribution tool I've usedAppsFlyer, in my opinion, is one of the most powerful solutions for mobile product managers or mobile marketers. It allows you to see exactly where users are coming from, their quality and how well your user acquisitions are doing. I can’t see myself running campaigns without AppsFlyer at this point. Also, features like OneLink deep linking are a nice touch and super useful addition to your campaign optimization game.,OneLink is a great feature for deeplinking, I don't think any of AppsFlyer competitors offer anything similar Attribution data is SUPER accurate Amazing integrations and cross-platform support,Kind of expensive, especially for SMBs I’m not a huge fan of the dashboard UI and the mobile app is still a little buggy, but it keeps improving with every version, which is great.,8,Increased retention rate and quality of users Better conversion rate on acquisition funnels Made campaign optimizations easier and quicker for the team,Crashlytics, Trello, Aha!Two Years Of Measuring Marketing For Mobile With AppsflyerAppsFlyer is being used by the whole organization. We have a central AppsFlyer integration that supports all the apps. 59 apps so far! We use AppsFlyer to achieve measurement for marketing campaigns for these mobile apps.,AppsFlyer dashboard reflects metrics in real time. If you click on a link on your mobile device and then install/engage, then, the result shows up in the AppsFlyer dashboard within the minute. This fast metric is really useful for testing. AppsFlyer has a product called data vault that gives you both organic and non-organic traffic attribution details - for every single call made. It is great for doing more analysis. AppsFlyer customer service is phenomenal - I have phone access to at least two people in Appsflyer - one an account manager, and another, an engineer. AppsFlyer has great integration with other mobile networks (SSPs). I was evaluating using DoubleClick for Mobile vs AppsFlyer. At the time of evaluation, AppsFlyer was miles ahead and integrated with every ad network that we were interested in. Moreover, Facebook has the most audience that we are interested in - AppsFlyer was better suited for that than Doubleclick.,The AppsFlyer UI for generating individual campaign trackers is terrible. I gave them feedback and they tell me that they are working on fixing it soon (in 6 months?). AppsFlyer documentation for server to server integration for both install and engagement campaigns is (still!) very confusing.,10,We have spent more than $50 million on mobile campaigns, all tracked through AppsFlyer. If we assume measurement adds at least 10% value, then, we can quantify ROI at at-least $5 million. We have 59 apps on AppsFlyer. We have integrated with 101 ad networks through AppsFlyer (i.e. created trackers to run ads on these networks).,Kochava and DoubleClick,DoubleClick, Salesforce DMP (formerly Krux), Selligent, Sizmek, Epsilon Agility Harmony, CheetahMail, Flurry Analytics,10,5,Mobile marketing measurement Buying decision in real time Server to server integration (as opposed to SDK), because we are paranoid about 3rd party SDKs If you buy audience on Facebook.,10Best SDK solutionIn my department we use Appsflyer in order to measure download campaigns.,Best SDK technology A lot of suppliers integrated Many KPI measurables,Is not possible to add adserving tracking (sizmek or dcm impression pixel or click command),8,It's necessary if the client pays you by downloads You can justify your results with Appsflyer, would be good or bad, because you have a lot of info inside appsflyer about the campaign,Emma,Emma
AppsFlyer

AppsFlyer Reviews

AppsFlyer
Filter 9 vetted AppsFlyer reviews and ratings
August 30, 2018

AppsFlyer Review: "Best attribution tool I've used"

• OneLink is a great feature for deeplinking, I don't think any of AppsFlyer competitors offer anything similar
  • Attribution data is SUPER accurate
  • Amazing integrations and cross-platform support
  • Kind of expensive, especially for SMBs
  • I’m not a huge fan of the dashboard UI and the mobile app is still a little buggy, but it keeps improving with every version, which is great.
I would recommend this tool to any bigger company with a mobile app and bigger budget. This tool is extremely helpful when you're running multiple user acquisition campaigns and would like to better understand which channel works best, and why. In other words, this is great for mobile marketing initiatives and optimizations.
Srikanth Bangalore profile photo
May 29, 2018

Review: "Two Years Of Measuring Marketing For Mobile With Appsflyer"

• AppsFlyer dashboard reflects metrics in real time. If you click on a link on your mobile device and then install/engage, then, the result shows up in the AppsFlyer dashboard within the minute. This fast metric is really useful for testing.
  • AppsFlyer has a product called data vault that gives you both organic and non-organic traffic attribution details - for every single call made. It is great for doing more analysis.
  • AppsFlyer customer service is phenomenal - I have phone access to at least two people in Appsflyer - one an account manager, and another, an engineer.
  • AppsFlyer has great integration with other mobile networks (SSPs). I was evaluating using DoubleClick for Mobile vs AppsFlyer. At the time of evaluation, AppsFlyer was miles ahead and integrated with every ad network that we were interested in. Moreover, Facebook has the most audience that we are interested in - AppsFlyer was better suited for that than DoubleClick.
  • The AppsFlyer UI for generating individual campaign trackers is terrible. I gave them feedback and they tell me that they are working on fixing it soon (in 6 months?).
  • AppsFlyer documentation for server to server integration for both install and engagement campaigns is (still!) very confusing.
If you are doing marketing for apps and doing real-time bidding/price adjustments, then, AppsFlyer's integration will help you double the value (than if you did no integration - basically ran a cost-per-click campaign). If you wanted to do funnel analysis of how your users navigate your product, then use something else - like Flurry Analytics.
Read Srikanth Bangalore's full review
December 27, 2016

AppsFlyer Review: "Best SDK solution"

In my department we use Appsflyer in order to measure download campaigns.
  • Best SDK technology
  • A lot of suppliers integrated
  • Many KPI measurables
  • Is not possible to add adserving tracking (sizmek or dcm impression pixel or click command)
It's appropriate in all campaigns where you want to measure downloads and events inside the app, and you will run the campaign in some networks. It's less appropriate in campaigns where you won't measure downloads, or you have a low budget because the integration of the SDK is not cheap.

About AppsFlyer