AppSheet Reviews

Sophie Sweatman | TrustRadius Reviewer
July 06, 2020

AppSheet Review

I am a start-up entrepreneur doing an incubator course and MSc in Entrepreneurship. I am using AppSheet to develop my app idea. I wish there was more tailored info to learn a bit quicker but I really like AppSheet and enjoy learning it myself. There are some key processes I haven't learned yet but have used it for 3 days, so am sure I will get there. If I can contribute some end-to-end, single process, step by step guides to the community I will. I find learning by following processes easiest but trial and error can be frustrating and fun.
  • Synchronizes data from spreadsheets.
  • Updates live from One Drive data sources.
  • Has handy layouts for using own data.
  • Has great YouTube instruction videos.
  • Has a vibrant community.
  • Provides live webinars to walk through different actions.
  • Expectation management, i.e. telling app creators before they share what their first readers can expect, i.e. download AppSheet, etc.
  • More end to end, single track how-to processes. It is hard to wrench in own starting position into processes from a different direction to a different destination.
  • It would be ideal to gather how-to questions from users to create step by step chronological routes to reach these results.
It is great for data, live synchronisation, a supportive community, possible to learn by trial and error and doesn't require coding.
Read Sophie Sweatman's full review
Desmond Tan | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 15, 2020

AppSheet Review

Currently, I'm using it for employee check-in & check-out log. But I hope to be able to use it for stock inventory and activities detail log as well.
  • Easy for tracking.
  • Simple and easy.
  • More systematic.
  • The price is reasonable.
  • Custom system can be created.
  • Sample templates.
  • When errors occur, please give a simple guide to solve the issue.
  • Provide cloud storage.
  • Full testing function in the free version, otherwise not able to test it completely.
  • Make more samples to show the functionality.
AppSheet is simple.
Read Desmond Tan's full review
David Dutton | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 15, 2020

All your data is stored in one place, easy to use, frees up time and gives you your life back

I am an owner-operator of a trucking company of two trucks and so far one driver. AppSheet is helping me manage all my data such as my trip sheets, my mileage, my fuel, my maintenance repairs, along with all my expenses.
  • Saves time extremely.
  • Easy to enter data.
  • Take snapshot of receipts and all paperwork which allows for a paperless company.
  • I get up at 2:00 a.m. and go to work and don't get home till 6:00pm or 7:00pm. I would love to have some after-hour support and guidance when I run across problems in AppSheet. Don't get me wrong, there's not many problems, just a few minor details that I need help working out the formula.
  • I had no other issues with this app.
Now that I've used AppSheet I won't use any other program. The programs that are out there are designed for other companies. AppSheet is personalized for my company and does what I need it to do, not what everybody else wants it to do.
Read David Dutton's full review
Daniel Morris | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 16, 2020

AppSheet is a game changer

Currently it is being used on a project within the ITS&E, Civil/Electrical and Signs disciplines to assist with construction and completions.
  • Visualisation of fixed assets.
  • Rapid development.
  • Extremely stable platform.
  • Free prototyping.
  • Development of document reports.
  • Direct connection to SharePoint Lists.
  • Better control of how forms and lists look (cosmetic).
Map visualisation of fixed assets is brilliant and especially the ability to geotag new and existing records.
Formatting of map pins and text/labels to traffic light status.
Not so great for dashboard reporting but it can be done to a degree.
It works great for what we need although a multi image field would be good. Currently it is only single image fields.
Expanding on the KML file capability to allow more complex shapes would also be useful.
Read Daniel Morris's full review
Mario Estrella-Carvajal | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 27, 2020

AppSheet as business agility

We are automating processes that are paper-based with a mobile app developed in days in AppSheet. This allowed us to deploy a mobile & web-based app to users within a 10 day period with features like GPS coordinates capturing, mobile signatures and images and security. The ability to use Google Sheets is a game-changer for us because we can prototype an app very quickly and since we are a G Suite shop it makes a lot of sense.
  • Mobile GPS capturing
  • Agile development
  • SQL Connectivity for PRO Version
  • Better use of screen real estate for desktop apps
It's great for mobile app prototyping. SQL and on-premise connectivity is pricey.
Read Mario Estrella-Carvajal's full review
Milind Lokde | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 29, 2020

Best App for making Apps in a short time

I am currently using AppSheet to manage my current tasks for which I have an app. I also use AppSheet to make many personal apps for my personal needs.
  • It is like MS Access and very easy to use.
  • It is free to use for up to 10 users. That is enough for home, personal and official tasks that bother us in day to day life.
  • It does not require us to have our own database, manage it, pay for it. All it needs is Google Sheets to make an app.
  • It asks for authentication every time and does not open automatically in Android.
  • Entering a lot of data is not an easy task with the app so we have to use Google Sheets to enter data manually
  • Unique Key is bit problematic, when we have to edit Google Sheets directly.
  • Rows cannot be scrolled in table view in the app. UI is limited but does all the work we need to do.
It gets the thing done and gives us ability to bring out what is in our mind the way we want it.
Read Milind Lokde's full review
Octavian Janner | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 08, 2020

AppSheet Review

Excellent RAD development of apps and forms--AppSheet is intuitive and quick to build, deploy, and use.
  • availability
  • intuitive IDE functionality
  • good basic data connectivity
  • data connectivity for other data sources
  • deployment instructions more detailed (event a youtube demo)
  • demo of localisation
AppSheet is well suited for simple surveys in various settings and even public surveys.
Read Octavian Janner's full review
James Ruether | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 15, 2020

AppSheet at a glance

Utilize AppSheet across our division in sales and marketing to collect data, share data, take surveys, etc.
We collect business growth opportunities, create cross-reference look-ups, share contact info, trade show information, etc. Less than 10 people currently create apps, and about 140 users occasionally make use of various apps, but we expect this to grow.
  • Enables non-programmers to create apps fairly quickly.
  • The web-based interface shows how the app looks on mobile devices prior to deployment.
  • Web-based version allows office users to make use of PC instead of mobile device.
  • Add help buttons next to each function that would explain functions in more detail.
  • Would like to be able to make workflows run by clicking a button.
AppSheet enables team-based sharing of information to allow quick and easy inputs of data from traveling sales associates. It is not suited for apps that may require interfacing with other functionality of mobile devices such as Bluetooth communication with smart devices.
Read James Ruether's full review
May 13, 2020

Make no-code apps from common spreadsheet data

AppSheet has helped several of our teams quickly develop no-code apps. We're impressed with its integrations into multiple cloud platforms, including G Suite and Google Drive. Some apps have gone from concept to spreadsheet to fully functioning app in the course of a single day. It's helped in all sorts of record keeping and communication solutions.
  • No-code app creator
  • Quickly create app-based solutions
  • Great support and community
  • Some minor features are still in beta
AppSheet's solutions scale easily for everything from apps for a single user to apps being used by at least a medium-sized organisation. When the app solution addresses an ongoing need over the medium-term or long-term, the effort put into the app will pay dividends.

AppSheet is probably less suited toward once-off or very short-term problems with very complex data relations as the amount of effort into the app may be more than finding a more manual or mundane way of handling the data.
Helen Vorrath | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 19, 2019

AppSheet - Such a great product.

U3A Port Phillip Inc is an organisation entirely staffed by volunteers (there wasn't a category of 0 employees, so I put in the number of volunteers instead).
We run courses for retirees in the City of Port Phillip (part of Melbourne, Australia). We have always kept attendance rolls for our courses. Until 2017, these were pieces of paper that became progressively scrappier and messier as the year went by. Now, we use AppSheet to provide a user-friendly front-end to attendance records held on Google Sheets.
We use dedicated Android tablets in our classrooms, and phones and other mobile devices for courses held off-site. AppSheet is so powerful and so well-designed that we have been able to create an easy-to-use system of electronic rolls (e-rolls) that are used and well-accepted by most of our 700+members, whose ages range from 55 to 90+.
  • It has great design: You can build really attractive user interfaces, using icons, symbols and colours. This was particularly important to us.
  • It's easy to use. If you have a fairly straightforward spreadsheet, you can create an app in a very short time
  • It's flexible: We have a complex requirement, but it was still possible, with a bit of patience to produce the apps that worked the way we wanted.
  • Sales and support staff are great.
  • AppSheet has the functionality to create horizontal slices - rows of a spreadsheet. If there was an option to create vertical slices, it would have made it much easier to build our apps. We got around the problem by creating a spreadsheet with lots of separate tabs.
  • We have over 50 tables in our spreadsheet. There are times when you want to make the same modification to every table. It would be very nice to be able to do some global changes.
For a simple spreadsheet, with one tab - too easy. For a questionnaire, it has nice conditional options which mean that you can direct what the user sees next depending on answers to previous questions. In a more complicated environment, anything can be done but it takes a bit more patience.
Read Helen Vorrath's full review
Kevin Iwanicki | TrustRadius Reviewer
October 31, 2019

AppSheet tries insurance

Being used as an insurance claims administration system.
  • Easy setup
  • Fast and simple user experience
  • Lots of documentation about how to develop your app
  • Continue to focus on making the app platform as stable and fast as possible
  • Continue to roll out new functionality
  • Continue to work on building documentation of help and make it easy to find (add lots of data tags to articles)
I am new to AppSheet, so I am not certain of its capacity or limitations, but would like to know.
Read Kevin Iwanicki's full review
Kittipak Pakjamsai | TrustRadius Reviewer
December 03, 2019

My AppSheet Review Sum Up

Appsheet has been used by several departments in the company to create a news update mobile application that makes the news searching and analyzing more convenient. Although I am just an intern in the digital analysis department, I confirm that the department does not use AppSheet for illegal purposes and to reassure that the application is for the use of communications between departments.
  • Easy to use features (4 out of 5) for tech users and developers who have basic background on computer programming logic. Moderate (3 out of 5) for other types of users.
  • Perfect UI and UX of the software, makes it easier to operate.
  • Free version is enough for small and personal projects.
  • Lack of theme and color ranges for the UI and UX
  • Some features are hard to use for normal users who do not quite understand programming logic.
  • Free version: For small projects and personal projects which do not require many complex features.
  • Paid version: Excellent for normal users who do not have much computer programming logic.
Read Kittipak Pakjamsai's full review
October 13, 2019

AppSheet Review

It is used by the entire organization of my customers. We started with tracking quality items through the process and are now developing more and more apps that centralize critical business competencies like risk analysis, standard operating procedures, etc.
  • Perfect for agile development.
  • Perfect online documentation.
  • Great testing of your formulas.
  • Easy ways to detect malfunctions.
  • Difficult to make nice looking dashboards.
  • The layout is not nice looking on bigger screen sizes.
AppSheet is well suited for data-driven in-house apps. Do you have a complicated spreadsheet that many people need to work with? Put it in AppSheet.
September 09, 2019

AppSheet Review

I have been using Appsheet since 2014 for my own personal daily work, and it has helped me organize my daily time schedule and record and document all things work and personal life-related. Appsheet is a program that makes my life easier. I am recommending it to all people with whom I am working.
  • AppSheet is great at recording information.
  • Helped calculate the distance between one location and another automatically.
  • Precisely counting time spent with each client.
  • Calculating mileage between two or more locations.
  • It could be more visually appealing.
Appsheet is well suited for situations where you need to edit and organize a spreadsheet and calculate columns. It is less suited for working with inventories and multi-users. On mobile phones, it is very good but sometimes it makes unexpected errors. It is very slow when loading photos.
David Hopkins | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 06, 2019

AppSheet rocks and the user community is amazing!

We've used AppSheet for several "quick" fixes where I've needed to gather information or distribute instructions to team members on travel. Utilizing the native mobile implementations makes this tool a RAD platform, with true power and flexibility. Departmentally I've built simple status trackers that have allowed us to have up to the minute updates on active projects, while organizationally, I've used AppSheet to collect customer and client information and reviews. The biggest benefit that AppSheet provides for us is the low cost, RAD (rapid application development) platform for these "1 off" tools that everyone needs from time to time.
  • Calculations - I have several apps that do some pretty complicated calculations, and decision making to build things like Shopping Lists for a Kanban assembly team, where the app will help a stocker determine whats low in a kanban assembly line stock box.
  • Document generation and record keeping - I have an app that users digitally sign and receive PDF contracts, and the system automatically records all records from the transaction. Everything is held in files on YOUR OWN DRIVE (Google Drive) so when you're done with the project or AppSheet you DONT loose your data.
  • Client/Customer Management - I follow the old school "Swimming with Sharks" model for client retention and customer engagement, and have built several small customer tracking tools for local businesses. This tool is limited ONLY by your imagine and desire to learn.
  • Had you asked me two years ago, I'd have given you a different answer. But the truth is that the AppSheet team is listening to their users and CONSTANTLY changing to meet the users needs. At this point, I'd only say that they could stand to put together a better Tutorial series for new developers. I spend most of my time on YouTube and in the public user forum for my learning and answers.
AppSheet has everything that I've needed for a small, RAD application. Complex calculations, solid record keeping, GeoLocation, Templatized broadcasts of documents and reminders, photo recordation, and so much more. Most of the billing is done by active users, however, you can even set an application to generate its own users, and control access restrictions within it rather than using the multi-user tier of AppSheet's design.
Read David Hopkins's full review
Pratik Parmar | TrustRadius Reviewer
June 26, 2019

AppSheet : A data system for real-time application platforms/users.

AppSheet is an amazing ecosystem for Low Code Apps development as well as Information Presentation & Processing. I would like to recommend AppSheet to all Executives and Management Professionals who deal with loads of Data regularly. AppSheet transforms the existing Data from various importable sources into a beautiful business dashboard, & various outputs. It is a most favorable App System for a company to display its workable data with integrity and Live Data to multiple connected locations and executives.
  • Has various Data Import Sources e.g. Databases, Excel spreadsheets in Office 365 and SharePoint, Google Forms, Google Sheets, Google Calendar, On-Premises Database, SQL Server, MySQL, MariaDB, PostgreSQL, Oracle, Airtable, Smartsheet, AWS DynamoDB, Salesforce, Socrata and for storing Files Object Store Integrations.
  • Content from AWS S3.
  • Connecting to DreamFactory for REST API integrations.
  • Free for 10 users.
  • Free for personal use.
  • Fast and dynamic to process data.
  • Only free for 10 users.
Most favorable application to make data management more efficient. The Dynamic update and sync features are good for the professionals/executives who are on the go.
Read Pratik Parmar's full review
Jethro Buttner | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 27, 2019

AppSheet used to fight Africas external aid dependance

Used in developing countries to aid in decentralisation, own source revenues and transparency. Funded by UK and Canadian Government.
  • RAD and deployment.
  • Ease of use for the users (intuitive).
  • Ability to customise queries and manipulate data.
  • GPS on the maps are terrible. We dont use the map to collect data as the signal is erratic only in Appsheet. We have another app installed on the same phone to get X,Y data which is copied and pasted into the appsheet solution. We have tried everything but Appsheet map and coordinate accuracy and erratic behaviour is below par.
  • Deployment management. While it is great that people see your changes right away, it sometimes leads to downtime if one makes a mistake. In the beginning it was hard to tell which changes would negatively effect the users and in some cases the data got jumbled due to table changes. Would be good if development, testing and deployment were better streamlined. No need for auto testing (like selenium etc.) just a place we can test before deploying. Now we have several "dev" versions with a cumbersome copy and paste system.
I gave it a 10 because the company is relatively young and caters to a segment I think has been overlooked by others such as Betty Blocks etc. Those wanting a foot in the game really have the advantage that AppSheet allows you to develop for free while making up your mind. This allowed me to pilot a small version to prove the concept and it will result later (as we sign the deal) a deployment of 80+ users on one of the projects we work with. Expect an exponential growth by 2020. This means we dont have to build an internal mobile platform but hopefully can continue with Appsheet. I hope it will scale. The support and community is excellent!!!
Read Jethro Buttner's full review
Wesley Renton | TrustRadius Reviewer
May 31, 2019

"Always in Touch" - An app for all teachers

AppSheet has been used in our organization as an information database for teachers. The app is called "Always in Touch" and it basically allows for any teacher to search for parental information for any student that attends our school. It also shows what grade and class the pupil is in, what their parent's names are as well as contact information for both. All teachers have access to the app at the moment and it is used on a daily basis. In the past, it was always difficult to find a pupil's information, staff members would have to go to the office and ask the secretaries for a parents contact information - now all we need to know is the pupil's name and we can personally search for it.
  • Gives a wide range of options
  • Are easy to contact when there is a problem
  • Cheaper prices?!
  • More options for the free version
Using our specific app, it is very useful in times of emergencies! Example 1: A pupil broke his toe during a sports match - I was able to contact his father (phone call) within 1 minute of the injury (easily and without hassle). Example 2: A young pupil was left at school one day after 5:30 pm... I asked them what their parent's phone numbers were but they did not know! I was able to search for their details, called them and found out that their car had broken down, but were on their way.
Read Wesley Renton's full review
Harish Narendrula | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 16, 2019

AppSheet Review

AppSheet is being used to study transportation in India with a fleet of 1,000 trucks. It will be utilized in all of our departments: Management Information System, Analytics, Statistics, Operations, Marketing, Order Management
  • Timely data coordination between the teams regarding truck status which update live with GPS location and Geofences created with multiple inputs from various branches Countrywide.
  • Order Management, Freight Rates, Daily updates, Statistics Reports, Data Analysis.
  • Email and phone numbers of contacts and addresses stored and updated on a daily basis.
  • Market Survey on other Transportation Providers, Competitor Strategies.
  • Training sessions to make teams explore and use AppSheet to facilitate reselling in multiple Industries.
  • Make things much simpler, interesting and "user-friendly".
  • Sharper attention to details.
  • Get the Research team committed to the evolvement of the platform on a day to day basis with inputs from multiple Industries and users.
  • Intelligence to go into understanding the device being used by the user to facilitate zoom levels needed to fit certain information to the screen.
It is well suited for organizations that need to track various data.
Read Harish Narendrula's full review
Doug Thom | TrustRadius Reviewer
April 05, 2019

Instant Prototyping: Just Add AppSheet

Its use is currently confidential as we investigate its capability in the space.
What I can say is that it significantly streamlines operational workflows in the hospitality industry.
  • Makes more use of mobile devices than I was expecting.
  • Makes managing versions and beta users much easier than even using GitHub.
  • Very efficiently and effectively supports rapid prototyping sitting right next to the user. This enables significant participation and buy-in by the user community.
  • There's just one more feature on the mobile device I would like to use: bluetooth.
  • Being a database guy, there are some rather fancy things I'm used to doing with queries that simply aren't possible. Sure, 90% of the people won't run into this, and I think that's the point.
  • With the caveat that I haven't done a lot of reporting in AppSheet, what I have done makes me think that this is not where one does reporting.
It is amazingly suited to rapid prototyping and bridge applications. With rapid prototyping, you can sit in front of the user and see results immediately. This can be with your data, with test data, or completely off the map to blue sky new ideas.
As far as bridge applications, I'm talking about when you'd love to have a feature out there collecting data or experiences while the "real thing" gets built. This way you don't corrupt production data, yet you still use it. When the feature is ready to go, users already have a sense of how to do things and a leg up on historical data to make the feature more robust.
Read Doug Thom's full review
Michael King | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 20, 2019

Easy to use google enhancement

I currently work on the side by being a professional driver for a large car dealer in nearby towns. I have developed an app using AppSheet to make it easy to keep up with drive data. One advantage is I can update things like purchasing gas in the app while at the pump so I do not get anything wrong for my reimbursement. The only disadvantage is the app looks a little generic so I would like to jazz it up a bit with more pictures and better presentation on the form pages.
  • I like the map feature.
  • I am paid by the mile so "how far" and a map make it easy to know how well I am doing.
  • I have to keep track of expenses and I need my phone on the trips. I can easily enter expense data using the app I made.
  • Using my own logo was a bit challenging.
  • Setting up backgrounds sometimes works and sometimes not.
  • There are not enough ways to jazz up the form presentations. So, even though it is functional it would be nice if when I show it to someone it has a little wow to it.
Easily using Google data was the key for me. I am going to track the information anyway, this gave me an even better way to present the data on the mobile device. I will still use Google Sheets.

AppSheet doesn't have ways to use the camera for collecting data - so some way of filtering the data so I can look only at the data I need would be nice.
Read Michael King's full review
marco badalamenti | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 19, 2019

My experience with AppSheet

As one can imagine, managing the procedures within an aviation service organization is a challenging and complex task. Internal communication must occur precisely and effectively in order for external processes to operate without flaw. Because Aviation Services S.p.A. is often handling sensitive calculations about aircraft loads and balance, flight control, turnaround coordination, load movement, and passenger transport, the margin for error is nonexistent.

Until 3 Years ago, Aviation Services S.p.A. was operating these procedures via electronic data sheets and communicating the information to each other via phone. Marco suspected there might be a better way, and that’s when he found AppSheet.

The app's Marco built is called Synchro, and it’s designed to manage all of the figures responsible for processing and flight management.

Now that the process has been systemized via the use of the app, data entry and coordination is seamless. All of the data for each flight is now easily shared among responsible parties without the need to communicate verbally, thereby reducing the potential for human error.

In the aviation industry, there’s no room for that!

• Easily connected with Google Spreadsheets.
  • The development of an application is quite easy and intuitive.
  • Technical support is efficient and quick.
  • It would be nice to have more chances to change UI.
  • I would like to have the ability to change the appearance as you do with Android Studio.
One of the best-use scenarios is updating databases with data stored in the app.
Read marco badalamenti's full review
Malaka Jayawardene | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 13, 2019

Clinical Database Management Redefined by AppSheet!

I am a surgeon in Sri Lanka. I currently work in the hepatopancreaticobiliary (HPB) unit at Colombo South Teaching Hospital, Sri Lanka. We get so many patients referred to our unit with various HPB conditions from all over the country and maintaining their clinical data has always been a challenge for us. The unit was using a Google sheet to maintain data on patients which was very cumbersome, mainly due to the difficulty in handling a large spreadsheet spread across a computer screen. Furthermore, we encounter patients at different locations in the hospital (clinics, wards, operation theatre, radiology department etc.) and the computer was at only one place, so going back to the computer to enter data was very impractical. All of this culminated in significant lapses in the patient data. Then, I found out about AppSheet and within a couple of months, I managed to make an HPB Database app that records patient details. I have made it in such a way that we now can record patient data on so many aspects, on multiple disease conditions over 20+ different tables and 300+ columns. People at AppSheet like Aleksi Alkio, Steve Coile, Reza Raoofi and users like Suvrutt Gurjar have helped me a lot to learn complex things within the app. It's an amazing app, and once you get the hang of expressions/simple codes/formulas, you can do awesome things in it!
  • It seamlessly records data on to a spreadsheet.
  • It helps in analyzing data within the app itself. Virtual columns are a godsend feature!
  • It has an amazing user community and customer support that helps you every single time you have an issue!
  • It constantly changes (in good ways) with frequent web platform updates.
  • Some wiggle room for UX design customization would be so great to have.
It's an amazing way to record data. If you have a lot of data to be saved on a spreadsheet and you want to do it on the go, AppSheet is the best platform for that!
Read Malaka Jayawardene's full review
Rajeev Tatkar | TrustRadius Reviewer
March 28, 2019

Good for prototyping

It is being used as a prototyping tool for development of applications. This tool has helped us to expand the scope of projects in a meaningful manner without any additional cost. It is likely to be used until we can find a different tool that can be used to generate HTML, JS, or CSS for our final product requirements in as simple a manner.
  • Its quick
  • Its accurate
  • Its fast
  • Scope for improvement in providing SQL-like language to slice and link various tables.
Excellent for prototyping and working from simple projects with just a Google spreadsheet as a starting point for the project. It is in my opinion not recommended for multiuser large enterprise scale projects which require a more robust mechanism for handling data and processes. It also lacks the ability to create workflows.
Read Rajeev Tatkar's full review
Todd Pavlou | TrustRadius Reviewer
February 22, 2019

AppSheet - if I can use it, then so can you!

I am not a coder and was originally a little frightened of being able to use the product, but I am pleased to say that there is plenty of quality assistance through the AppSheet webinars to help you learn. Also, the learning library can help even a novice like me understand. We use the product for reports and planning.
  • Easy to use.
  • Functional.
  • Simple.
  • Some of the calculations in the sheet could be better explained.
Well suited for building prototypes and getting designs from paper into reality.
Read Todd Pavlou's full review

Visual Modeling (27)
Drag-and-drop Interfaces (1)
Platform Security (28)
Platform User Management (28)
Reusability (27)
Platform Scalability (27)
6.3

About AppSheet

Acquired by Google in Spring 2020, AppSheet is an intelligent, no-code app platform for everyone. Users can create apps to transform the workplace.

Common use cases include field service, transportation, customer surveys, incident reports, field data capture, compliance reports, delivery tracking, and property surveys.

Used by the Fortune 500 & Industry Leaders
Customers include Clearlink, Enterprise Holdings, ESPN, Pepsi, the University of Michigan, and the State of Colorado.

AppSheet allows users to build a No Code App in 4 Ways
1) Connect your data sources (e.g. Excel, Google Sheets, SQL, etc.).
2) Copy a sample app.
3) Use an Add-On for Google Sheets, Forms, or Excel.
4) Start from SPEC, our natural language declarative programming tool.

The vendor says AppSheet is useful if you:
1) Require a custom mobile app to brand and distribute to employees, colleagues, or customers
2) Are not a software developer