Reviews (1-1 of 1)
AppSheet Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Common use cases include field service, transportation, customer surveys, incident reports, field data capture, compliance reports, delivery tracking, and property surveys.
Used by the Fortune 500 & Industry Leaders
Customers include Clearlink, Enterprise Holdings, ESPN, Pepsi, the University of Michigan, and the State of Colorado.
AppSheet allows users to build a No Code App in 4 Ways
1) Connect your data sources (e.g. Excel, Google Sheets, SQL, etc.).
2) Copy a sample app.
3) Use an Add-On for Google Sheets, Forms, or Excel.
4) Start from SPEC, our natural language declarative programming tool.
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
|Public App||$50||per app|
Personal apps and prototype are always free to build. Don't pay until you're ready to deploy. What can I do for free? Use the complete set of AppSheet features for free while building one or many app prototypes (for as long as you like). Invite up to 10 users for free to use your apps & share feedback. How do Business Subscription pricing work? Business Subscriptions enable a suite of performance & management features for organizations with cross-departmental app creators, and pricing is based on each unique requirements. Connect with the AppSheet team at solutions.appsheet.com/contact to learn more.
AppSheet Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
AppSheet Technical Details
|Deployment Types:||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Linux, Mac|
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|