Reviews (1-1 of 1)
Score 5 out of 10
Apptha Marketplace is used by sales department within the organization. It sorts and categorizes data effectively, especially the photo input of business cards.
- Categorizes users well.
- Cool software and interface for inputting documents (business cards).
- The connection between the contact and "opportunity" is vague and difficult to initially understand. Perhaps each contact should simply have a comprehensive list called "measurable actions" which includes all calls, emails, voicemails, conversations, etc. to be cataloged.
Read this authenticated review
Apptha Marketplace has some good features, like data input through photos (happens quickly as well), but the interface on the website makes the process more confusing than it needs to be.
Apptha Marketplace Scorecard Summary
About Apptha Marketplace
The Apptha Marketplace script is developed on the Magento platform, which the admin/marketplace owner rents to vendors. Vendors use that platform to sell their products to customers who visit their marketplace. For every successful transaction, the admin receives a commission.
Apptha Marketplace Screenshots
Apptha Marketplace Competitors
Webkul, Monsooncommerce, Ecommercemix, Mojomarketplace
- Does not have featureFree Trial Available?No
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?No
Apptha Marketplace Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||42%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||54%|
Apptha Marketplace Support Options
Apptha Marketplace Technical Details
|Operating Systems:||Windows, Mac, Linux|