Reviews (1-3 of 3)
- Apptopia not only allows you to see what technologies are being used in an app, but also when an technology is removed, inactive or installed.
- You can create alerts to help you stay on top of changes in the market, SDK, revenue, user base and more.
- The benefits of working with an SMB company is you get their full attention at any point in the customer lifecycle. Early on to our usage of Apptopia we had the Chief Product Officer getting on calls and video shares with us to hear our feedback, ask for suggestions and to showcase new/upcoming features. They have excellent customer support and are constantly updating and adding to their already amazing product.
- The employees that work there are very receptive and helpful as well. I was reviewing another tool for my company to use and noticed one of their managers had left a review about the given tool. I personally reached out to her asking for her opinion and feedback before buying and she responded within a day.
- Truly no cons to report here. Any feedback or questions our org has are answered almost immediately.
- Beautiful UI, loved the traffic breakdown demographic
- Lists were easily pulled
- Great reports keeping tabs on new popular apps using new technology.
- very inaccurate in my team's experience.
- the beautiful traffic map breakdown was also very inaccurate
- Needs more app coverage. Did not have information for alot of large publishers we are looking to contact.
Overall the coverage was not sufficient. The UI was beautiful looking although if it's not accurate it is pointless.
- Apptopia's user interface was very well made and easy to use.
- Apptopia gave us insights on mobile SDK information.
- With the Apptopia platform, we are able to find and locate fastest growing apps and target them accordingly.
- Apptopia gave us insight on where users where coming from for particular apps.
- Some of the data seemed inconsistent when we checked with existing partners.
- The lack of prospecting tool. Apptopia did not provide detailed contact info for companies.
- Apptopia provided revenue data for mobile apps, but we found there was inconsistency with that as well.
Apptopia Scorecard Summary
Apptopia offers mobile app data and market intelligence in a web tool. Mobile publishers and developers, service providers, and investors use Apptopia on a daily basis to understand and monitor competitors, inform business strategies, and identify emerging consumer interests and trends.
Download, revenue, and usage estimates are available for every ranked app and publisher in the world. According to the vendor, Apptopia is unique in its ability to also offer SDK recognition and analysis, category level analysis, and customizable industry reports.
Customers include Facebook, Google, MobilityWare, Verizon, Pinterest, and Millennial Media.
Custom plans are available, including the option for a robust API integration. Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-855-277-8674 to learn more.
Apptopia Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||20%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||30%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
Apptopia Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Apptopia Technical Details