https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/tV/x4/QTM6VVZTIATQ.JPEGNo matter how you pronounce it, Apricot is a sweet solution!Apricot by Social Solutions has been implemented across all program areas in my organization. We needed a solution to keep track of our services and clients in our basic needs program. In searching for a system for that program, we decided to implement a solution for all of our programs that would allow us to get a full picture of how our organization as a whole is serving clients. Our other programs offer more intensive case management and had been keeping detailed paper records, and while we knew there was overlap of clients between our programs we didn't know the extent. Apricot by Social Solutions has allowed us to drastically reduce our paper records to those required by outside agencies and greatly improve service coordination and communication within our organization. The longer we use it, the more ways we find to use it - for example we will begin utilizing it for volunteer management shortly.,Apricot by Social Solutions is very user-friendly. Staff training and use has been a breeze. Staff and volunteers very quickly pick up on the navigation which creates confidence and user empowerment. Apricot by Social Solutions is flexible. Organizations can adjust the software to match their structure during the implementation phase and easily make adjustments on their own after implementation. Apricot by Social Solutions is affordable. It is still a significant investment for an organization that has not previously purchased case management software, but in comparing twelve different software solution options, Apricot by far offered the greatest value.,Customer support could be a bit more personal. As an organization, we do not pay for any extra support packages, which means that all of our support tickets are resolved over email. This can get frustrating when troubleshooting could happen more efficiently by phone - but again, we have not purchased additional support packages.,10,Apricot by Social Solutions has streamlined communication within our organization. Within the system you can set up emails to be sent when certain conditions are met. We use these email alerts to tell our case managers when they have been assigned a client, to tell supervisors when documents need to be signed, to let our finance department know when clients under specific grants have entered or left a program, etc. In 9 months of partial implementation, over 6,000 emails have been sent through Apricot. Apricot by Social Solutions has given us a real picture of how clients interact with our programs. For example, we thought that our Clothing & Household Goods program primarily served the same clients who come for breakfast or lunch. We've discovered that is not the case, and we meet unique clients through that program. Apricot by Social Solutions has improved our follow up with clients. For example, in our Employment Program, we should be following up with clients 30, 60, and 90 days after they are placed in a job. We have set up a report through Apricot that tells staff which clients have hit the 30, 60, and 90 days with their contact information right in the report.,We are coming to the end of our first year using Apricot. We have not secured additional funding yet, but have been able to describe the value of the system in grant applications and have used information already in the system to complete existing grant reports.Social SolutionsApricot allows for easy volunteer tracking and data management for the organization. It's vital information that needs to be tracked. It also allows tracking of outcomes and measures. It keeps track of the organization's main duties. It is allowing for better results to be produced. Using it in the organizations like ETO, in that is a trickle-down effect that is slowly moving up.,Easy to use features Variety of creative features Reporting feature,Certain timing out problems,8,Better efficient data tracking Easy to use features for all involved Better reporting,It allows us to fully capture what the organization is doing and what it can do in the future. It puts into context where the company stands. It has benefited a lot from an everyday scale, as it makes reporting out a lot easier. The job it was designed to do - it does very well. Tracking a lot of the data that comes in is very easy now.,The company being a social service relies on a lot of grants to fund itself. The grants have money attached to it. Some of the objectives are being met as a result. It is even at the point where the social solution's product like Apricot and ETO get used as part of grant objectives.,If I took the time to review something, it means the product is worth it!Here at The SAFE Alliance, we use it across the whole organization. We use it to collect data and stay updated with the services we provide to our clients.,Apricot allows us track data that we use in order to obtain grants for our non-profit organization. Apricot helps us keep track of the specific services we provide for each client. Apricot is very user-friendly and easy to navigate.,I've noticed that creating relationships (linking one client to another) is not as easy as it could be. Seems a bit confusing and I always have to go back to my Apricot user guide for reference.,9,I think Apricot is definitely beneficial in helping our organization have an idea of who we serve and what kind of services we're providing. It gives an idea of where we're being successful and areas that we could improve on.,The data that Apricot provides is important information used for our grants and donors to be aware of.,Microsoft Access, JabberApricot by Social Solutions ReviewIt is being used by the differential response department only. The problems it addresses is to collect and keep data of case-managed families.,Helps with maintaining data. Maintains organization and control within the program that uses Apricot by Social Solutions.,Needs improvement in accessibility to new features.,9,All positive.,Our organization has achieved the benefit of providing user-friendly data.,Yes, Apricot by Social Solutions has helped to secure more funding, or secure more diversified funding streams because we are able to obtain the data of how many people are in need of services on in our area.,A Fruitful Discussion on ApricotApricot is used to record intake and program enrollment for all of our clients across multiple programs. Additionally, all of our employees, interns and volunteer information is kept in Apricot. Having our data all in one place helps us produce a more accurate picture of our clients' needs and also helps us see who has utilized more than one of our services.,Apricot customer service really works with you quickly to resolve issues that come up time to time, whether it is a global issue or an issue affecting just one person. We use Apricot's Secure Web Forms for our volunteers and employees and that information syncs right into Apricot without opening any current information in Apricot. Apricot is more intuitive than a lot of database programs and customer service is always available to help.,We originally had CTK before we had Apricot and before Social Solutions bought them. It would be nice if someone sat down and helped us with whether our setup is efficient - I suspect it is not, given the changes we have seen.,6,Unsure if I know how to determine this.
Apricot by Social Solutions

Apricot by Social Solutions Reviews

Apricot by Social Solutions
Top Rated Award
Filter 72 vetted Apricot by Social Solutions reviews and ratings
April 09, 2018

Apricot by Social Solutions Review: "No matter how you pronounce it, Apricot is a sweet solution!"

• Apricot by Social Solutions is very user-friendly. Staff training and use has been a breeze. Staff and volunteers very quickly pick up on the navigation which creates confidence and user empowerment.
  • Apricot by Social Solutions is flexible. Organizations can adjust the software to match their structure during the implementation phase and easily make adjustments on their own after implementation.
  • Apricot by Social Solutions is affordable. It is still a significant investment for an organization that has not previously purchased case management software, but in comparing twelve different software solution options, Apricot by far offered the greatest value.
  • Customer support could be a bit more personal. As an organization, we do not pay for any extra support packages, which means that all of our support tickets are resolved over email. This can get frustrating when troubleshooting could happen more efficiently by phone - but again, we have not purchased additional support packages.
Our organization has implemented Apricot by Social Solutions for case management, and it has been a phenomenal fit. We will also be using it for volunteer management. While we have not used it at an administrative level, I've heard other users suggest getting the greatest ROI by using it for all administrative functions such as submitting timesheets or PTO requests.
Read Angela Maher's full review
January 26, 2018

Apricot by Social Solutions Review: "Social Solutions"

• Easy to use features
  • Variety of creative features
  • Reporting feature
  • Certain timing out problems
  • Tracking events and those who went to the events and to be able to generate reports based on that.
  • To be able to show what the company is doing in an easy to understand way.
  • It tracks what is being done very easily.
  • It works well with keeping track of clients, volunteers and the events and sessions that took place based on company interactions.
  • If you're looking for financing based reports it's not as efficient.
Read danfry nieves's full review
October 30, 2017

Apricot by Social Solutions: "If I took the time to review something, it means the product is worth it!"

• Apricot allows us track data that we use in order to obtain grants for our non-profit organization.
  • Apricot helps us keep track of the specific services we provide for each client.
  • Apricot is very user-friendly and easy to navigate.
  • I've noticed that creating relationships (linking one client to another) is not as easy as it could be. Seems a bit confusing and I always have to go back to my Apricot user guide for reference.
I think Apricot is well suited for use in any business that requires a confidential client database.
Read Kiki Avilez's full review
January 24, 2018

"Apricot by Social Solutions Review"

• Helps with maintaining data.
  • Maintains organization and control within the program that uses Apricot by Social Solutions.
  • Needs improvement in accessibility to new features.
Apricot by Social Solutions is well suited in data collection and organization. Less appropriate in analyzing data.
Read Yadira Cadena's full review
October 25, 2017

Apricot by Social Solutions Review: "A Fruitful Discussion on Apricot"

• Apricot customer service really works with you quickly to resolve issues that come up time to time, whether it is a global issue or an issue affecting just one person.
  • We use Apricot's Secure Web Forms for our volunteers and employees and that information syncs right into Apricot without opening any current information in Apricot.
  • Apricot is more intuitive than a lot of database programs and customer service is always available to help.
  • We originally had CTK before we had Apricot and before Social Solutions bought them. It would be nice if someone sat down and helped us with whether our setup is efficient - I suspect it is not, given the changes we have seen.
We have multiple databases that are required by certain grantors. It would be great if we didn't have to put the same information in 3 different places.
Read Mary Normandt's full review
October 25, 2017

Apricot by Social Solutions Review: "Convenient, quick and great program!"

We use the Apricot Solution across sites to manage client data and forms. We also use it to track where a client is receiving services and the last time that they have had financial assistance from us. We keep all of our touchpoints on communications with the clients. Great system to use for multiple sites and single site use.
  • Placing a time stamps on all documents.
  • Allowing the use of date change for date sensitive data, with a calendar pop-up.
  • The categories for the documents.
  • Allowing you to be able to click next for the next touchpoint or document that is in that category. Instead of having to go back to the main screen and clicking another document. Please place an next and back button to get to the next document.
  • Provide an printable format for the demographic sheet.
I think Apricot is useful in all work scenarios. The ability to have a remote database that can be accessed via phone and computer makes the program a winner to me. The ability to scan documents in to the system instead of having to have tons of paper waste. Another great tool for gathering data for a reporting purpose and having it by specific groups.
Read Syreeta Stanley's full review
October 24, 2017

Apricot by Social Solutions Review: "Apricot"

Apricot is being utilized by the whole organization as a client/service database. It assists us with the ability to track services across departments for individuals and their families.
  • Can be effectively utilized by various departments.
  • Can be tailored to provide accurate reports for specific departmental needs.
  • In the reports section, the ability to query would be useful. I understand that there is an option for this but it costs $20,000 - a price that is not at all affordable.
Apricot is useful for organizations who would like to track information, though the same information can be easily gathered through the use of Excel worksheets - and formulas in Excel are easily available and trainable through YouTube.
Read Ana Blanco's full review
January 23, 2018

User Review: "Apricot by Social Solutions"

We use Apricot by Social Solutions in our organization to assist us in Case Management services. We use it to primarily track our case management data to provide comprehensive and useful reports to organizations that provide us with contracts in order to justify our existence and provide them with in depth data analysis.
  • Mobile access
  • Rich reporting
  • User access control
  • Speed of access leaves something to be desired
Very well suited for Case Management services. Easy to train new users on how to use it as it has a very simplistic user interface. There are many ways to customize reports and provide in depth analysis.
March 19, 2018

Apricot by Social Solutions Review: "Trustworthy"

Apricot solutions has been able to provide a database that each of my staff are able to access with no problem. This software is used by most of the programs that have CDCR Participants.
  • All of our participants are in the database, and we are able to access their file with no problems.
  • Very easy to use and manage users.
  • There is a step by step manual that was provided, in order to help with any difficulties that we come across.
  • We do not have any cons at the moment.
  • Although this software is user friendly, at times it makes it difficult to generate reports. It seems that when we print the window that generates the reports take too long to open.
I highly recommend this system, due to its accessibility to all files, and a team that helps with any technical difficulties.
October 06, 2017

Apricot by Social Solutions Review: "My Experience with Apricot Software"

My program is a one-woman show. I use Apricot exclusively for all of my case management needs. I am able to keep all of my client demographics up to date as well as all the details of my case management encounters. Apricot allows me to create outcome reports, demographic reports in monthly and yearly formats that are very helpful. The flexibility of the program allows me to create reports on just about any combination of elements that I desire.
  • The flexibility of creating report elements and form designs is extremely user-friendly. The design elements are very intuitive.
  • I love the search feature. I don't even have to create a report! I can simply do a quick search for the combination of information that I am looking for.
  • The customer service messaging feature is something that I have used quite often. The people from Social Solutions respond very quickly and they are very thorough. They seemed to really want to help me create exactly what I was looking for.
  • The communication in the form of email updates and information on what was going on with the system was always up to date and helpful.
  • Sometimes I found the step-by-step instructions hard to follow. Luckily Apricot has video tutorials and that usually helped me figure things out.
  • There were just a few times early on that I thought a couple minor pieces of info disappeared after I entered them.
I think that Apricot is excellent for case management applications. The way the information can all be connected in an individual folder is very helpful. I have several reporting sheets that I complete for each client. These are all visible under in the clients folder and can reviewed, printed, or pulled from for outcome reporting. I love that you can make everything that you enter on a client searchable. This program meets all of my needs for notes and reports. I am not sure what scenarios this program would not be well suited for. The flexibility allows the user to basically create a program that does whatever the user needs.
Read Jennifer Strasenburgh's full review
October 03, 2017

Apricot by Social Solutions Review: "Apricot...a One Stop Shop"

We use Apricot across all of our programs to track clients, to chart services provided by our teams and programs and to provide accurate and efficient statistical outcomes and outputs for donors, stakeholders and granters. Apricot allows us to utilize one database to capture and input information so everything we need is in one place.
  • Software customization and manipulation allows for accurate and applicable workflow
  • The ability to access any information via flexible report building
  • User permissions and authorizations to restrict data visibility between programs
  • The user interface can be to be intimidating for low volume users.
  • More free training options made available for new users.
  • When wholesale updates are made to forms the existing workflow and setup of the existing form is disrupted requiring additional editing by the administrator.
Apricot works very well with our programs and meets the needs of our existing data requirements. As a victim services provider, we track a large amount of demographic data necessary for annual federal reporting. Apricot does an excellent job of allowing us to report at an aggregate level while maintaining the flexibility to slice out specific pieces of data when required.
Read Dan Watson's full review
October 02, 2017

Apricot by Social Solutions Review: "There's always room for improvement!"

Apricot is used by the entire organization for various departments. We use it to maintain client records/services as well as other community-based programs. It is also used to store donor and volunteer information. Since we are a nonprofit organization, we are required to submit statistical information to all of our funders (approximately 35 grant programs). We extensively use the report function of Apricot to complete this task.
  • The report function allows for building of reports that are specific to the information being requested by funders. The report feature is relatively simple to maneuver.
  • Maintaining client data allows this organization to have a more reliable manner to record services provided.
  • We are just beginning to use the donor section of the database for donor retention purposes.
  • A more mainstreamed method to record client data. At this time, our service providers are required to enter data in several sections of the program that can make data entry more cumbersome.
  • Creation of batch records for services would make data entry much better for our staff. At this time, if we provide a group counseling session, staff have to individually add the service to each client folder. When you have a group of 20-25, this is a timely process.
  • Technical support methods could be simplified with the addition of actually speaking to a tech support person instead of strictly relying on email communication. Lots can be lost in translation with this form of communication.
  • At times, it appears the servers that maintain all data are not functioning at the required capacity necessary to maintain the data. On more than one occasion, data entered would not actually show up until a day or days later, resulting in multiple entries of the same data.
There's always room for improvement.

Also, with the HUD APR and ESG CAPER report, since these are required reports for funded agencies, and Apricot is a comparable database, agencies using Apricot should not be required to pay for the feature/updates of these.
Read Stacey Riley's full review
September 29, 2017

Apricot by Social Solutions Review: "Unique nurse documentation with Apricot"

We needed a cloud based documentation system that was easy to use and could collect the necessary outcomes we needed for funders. This is now used for all of our nurses and it helps to have the documentation in real time in place for outcomes.
  • Easy of use for the end user
  • Reports that can made and customizable
  • Training for the administrator excellent
  • End user training was not good, more needs to be done to make it simple for those who need to use it
  • Improvement reports are not easy to put together, requires tech support
  • Report writing requires skills and needs to have more tech support
It works well as a cloud based documentation system. The system allows for customization so I was able to customize the documentation to make it easy for the nurses to use. The improvement reports are excellent that were put together for funders, but it did require tech support and additional cost. Love the ease of use for our end users.
Read Donna Smith-Pupillo's full review
September 25, 2017

Apricot by Social Solutions Review: "ALICE to APRICOT"

The system was originally used to support two programs within our organization. However several months into implementing the software we merged those two programs into one. The system was put in place when "ALICE" was closed down. The support from the APRICOT staff was invaluable and they continued to be responsive and attentive to our needs. I found the program to be extremely beneficial in streamlining our staff's work flow to meet the specific needs of our program and reporting processes. I was able to expand our database to include a more robust alleged abuser base linked with our client files; as well as, our program specific donors and special event records. The ability to create complex reporting functions pulling specific information on a monthly quarterly basis simple for the user, and the ability to copy and edit them makes it easy to pull additional information as requested. Overall the features available in the system has increased effective workflow for the documentation of our client interaction as well as streamlined the reporting process in both scheduled reporting and finding relational information.
  • The support staff does an incredible job when things get off track. Their ability to problem solve, backtrack and fix errors was exceptional when I needed assistance with a problem. One particular complex instance required going back several days into history, making changes and recreating subsequent changes was met with patience, thoughtful consideration and follow through.
  • Social Solutions provides users with many easily available forms of self help for both users and program administrators as well as formal training options.
  • I have found that Social Solutions listens to their clients. They provide forums where users can ask questions to their staff and share issues with other companies using their software. Many times answers are shared among users and problems are solved
  • The staff is well informed and knowledgeable about the system and have always worked well with me when I have an issue. They have also collaborated among themselves on more complex issues.
  • Notification to clients that there is a problem with the Social Solutions server. When their system goes down is not always clear that the issue is with the software and time is spent trying to determine if the problem is local or with Social Solutions.
  • I would like a function in reports that would easily allow selected fields to be base on a "if not this than that"
It has served our organization well to track client activity linked to abuser/offenders, staff activity, and donor records.
Read Kathleen Kehrer's full review
September 25, 2017

Apricot by Social Solutions: "review"

We use Apricot by Social Solution to write reports and make those reports easily accessible to those in our organization. Our biggest problem is getting all staff on board to use Apricot.
  • We have 300+ employees that have access to the our reports on Apricot. Its so easy for anyone in our agency to view these reports seconds after they are written. Apricot gives us access to Archived files in seconds too. This is a very efficient way of keeping 100's of files organized and easy to access.
  • I would like to see us be able to search using several different options, sometimes the searches don't reveal the exact info we need or reveal too much and then I sort out the files that aren't necessary for my needs.
One of our staff can enter info into Apricot and everyone in our agency that has permission to view these file, has access to them. Sometimes it takes 24 hrs for some people to view the newly entered files and reports. I would like this to be more consistent that all staff can view immediately.
Read Sharon Balicki's full review
September 20, 2017

Apricot by Social Solutions Review: "Apricot - great for flexibility in creating your data system and customizing links between data"

We use Apricot for capturing, storing, and processing data for the Texas GEAR UP State Grant. We use this data for program implementation, early warning alerts, quarterly reports, and annual performance reporting. Using a link-to-person guidance, Apricot creates an effective audit trail for program monitoring. It helps us quickly and efficiently generate status reports on our grant progress.
  • Continual data monitoring
  • Flexibility in creating linked forms for data entry
  • Ability to bulk-process data in addition to individual data entry
  • Setting email or text triggers based on the date filter
  • Creating a individual dashboard interface to look at selected data points for one person
  • Creating separate bulletin spaces for different categories. The homepage gets quickly cluttered if you use too many bulletins.
[Apricot is well suited for] Situations where you need complete control and customization over your data system's interface and linkages between data points. It can be a steep learning curve for some but only one or two people need to have administrator-level knowledge and control over these aspects while delegating different levels of use to the rest of the staff.

Apricot is great if you are interested in "lists of people" who meet or do not meet a criteria but less useful if you want to focus on an individual. I mean this on a reporting and visual interface level.

Speed and reliability can be sometimes be an issue although we have never lost data but our users always wish things were a little faster.
Read Pratik Mhatre's full review
September 18, 2017

User Review: "Apricot by Social Solutions--Love it!"

Apricot is being used by the executive, HR, director, managerial, and social work staff levels (including two administrator user slots). It was chosen to migrate data management from a non-integrated manual recordkeeping (paper file) system to an electronic database.
  • Human service organizations are often required to provide efforts-to-outcomes reports for their stakeholders. There are different databases that can provide standard templates and query wizards that can be tailored for customized reporting, depending on size and needs of the organization. We chose Apricot because it fits the needs of smaller organizations. Our package came with both a small number of templates that are easily adaptable to required reporting forms, and the ability to create forms from scratch.
  • As an administrator, I can easily save and publish forms and reports, and then view them either as administrator or as one of the user accounts without having to log off as administrator, which saves a lot of time and keystrokes.
  • Apricot's online Help Center (tab available on user dashboard) is very comprehensive, offering, in addition to instructional articles, short, simple how-to videos for users and administrators. I have used them for myself and for training staff.
  • Apricot is built on a "file folder" structure, using categories called profiles. Our main profile is for our clients. Each client has a profile with static demographic info (the "file folder"), and within that profile structure, forms are completed and filed for that client, easily searchable and accessible. If a complete, to-date historical record is needed for the client in a presentation format, everything for that client can be produced in with a simple menu command for that purpose.
  • Reports can be created to include data across multiple profiles. Data is reported in real time as entered or updated. Data fields in the report can be filtered easily. No queries or wizards needed. Reports are accessed without need for third-party platforms. Graphic enhancements are very attractive and available during report-building.
  • Administrators get a very thorough hands-on training through basic "boot camps" and additional follow-ups, depending on level of services purchased.
  • I found it very easy to train staff down-line because of the navigational ease in Apricot's user dashboard. No way to get lost!
  • Drag-and-drop features in right pallette of report-builder could be improved. Space is small for too many drop-down and scrolling options.
  • Systems Field section on all forms could include more comprehensive historical data entry record. It currently includes the form creator and the latest user to update or edit data in the form (plus dates for same); would be useful to include latest two or three user edit/update records.
  • Incorporate a true auto-populating feature, rather than a linking system beween records or profile data. Correcting, deleting, or revising data links when creating or revising forms has, at times, been confusing or complicated.
Apricot presents a manageable amount of record and reporting options for small service organizations that don't have large reporting or record-keeping needs of government or large government-partnering stakeholders. I have used both Apricot and Social Solutions ETO SaaS systems, so can speak from experience on the back end of report and record management. Apricot would probably be less appropriate for large institutions, where large aggregate data information may be queried under other parameters.
Read Jamie Caroland's full review
September 15, 2017

Apricot by Social Solutions Review: "Using Apricot for Workforce Development tracking"

Commonwealth Corporation (CommCorp) is a quasi-public state agency in Massachusetts. We provide public funding to local community based organizations to run training and education programs for youth and adults. We use Apricot to have local grantees enter participant profiles, services and outcomes. We use Apricot, and provide our grantees the ability as well, to report on program performance and client demographics to manage local grants and to provide reports to our board and funders. It is used by 2 departments - one for a youth jobs program and another for adult sectoral training programs. Staff at CommCorp do not provide direct services to clients so it is not used internally across our organization. Other CommCorp programs do not have the requirement to track or case manage individuals served by other types of grants that we award.
  • We have found Apricot effective for designing data entry screen for our local grantee organizations to track clients in our programs. The ability to establish field and other edits has resulted in quality control for entered data. The capability to tweak screens through form logic for skips and consistency checks has made it easy to customize.
  • We provide our grantees with access to only the clients in their program and the user/group/programs profiles have helped us to efficiently manage this process and provide custom access profiles as needed.
  • The reporting capabilities have allowed us to design a long list of client listings and performance reports including plan versus actual reports. Grantees have found these reports useful for their local management of programs.
  • For programs where we need a copy of the signed participant applications it is great that grantees can upload a scan and attach to each participant's profile.
  • There are limitations in sizing and formatting columns and rows in reports using the standard applications (we don't do SQL ourselves.)
  • A wish list feature would be to do charts and graphs rather than exporting data to Excel, etc.
Apricot is well suited for our needs - a few specific programs we fund without a lot of changes from year to year. For education, training, work experience programs with defined start and end dates, with somewhat straightforward tracking of services and case management, it has been a cost effective solution for us and with relatively limited investment of central office staff to manage it.
Read Gene White's full review
October 17, 2017

Apricot by Social Solutions: "Social Solutions User's Review"

We (2 employees) use Apricot by Social Solutions for our nonprofit program, Project TCMS. We track each client referral through this software and find that it works very well for our needs.
  • Allows you to develop your own forms to capture the information necessary for your specific needs.
  • Creating and modifying reports is made easy with this software.
  • Learning Library is extensive and often addresses what you are searching for.
  • Communicating online via the software portal vs. email can sometimes be challenging to get your point or idea across.
Being web based and easily accessed from different locations is a great feature as well as the cost.
Read Kim Morris's full review
October 10, 2017

Apricot by Social Solutions: "Apricot Review"

We use Apricot Solutions for our small non-profit home health agency. It has been great getting this program rollout in our agency. It's pretty user-friendly. We will be utilizing Apricot Solutions company-wide where all of our aides and nurses can access it via an agency issued tablet and make record keeping so much easier for them.
  • User-friendly and straightforward software.
  • Great software for small businesses.
  • Workers can access it anywhere there is internet and provides for improved record keeping.
  • Somewhat limited ability to truly customize forms within the software.
  • Lack of instant access to customer service was frustrating at times.
It is a great solution for traveling aides and nurses. They can easily access patients' information and provide more accurate record keeping.
Read Monica Wong Babajide's full review
October 06, 2017

"Apricot by Social Solutions Review"

Apricot is used by several departments in my organization. We use Apricot to track statistics for trainings (# of people trained, location, content shared), client data (demographics, services provided, case notes), outcomes of services given (goals met by clients) and different programs the client engages in at our organization.
  • Create and run reports to gather statistics and compare trends.
  • Client information stored in an efficient and organized manner.
  • Live chat and easy-to-search help center.
  • Adding a Copy-Form feature, like the copy-report.
  • Allowing merge of duplicate profiles to be assigned to regular staff users, not just administrators.
Apricot specifically works well for our domestic violence service provider. Assigning different roles to users and allowing different functions to be seen or hidden cuts down on confusion.
Read Michelle Staab's full review
October 06, 2017

Apricot by Social Solutions Review: "Apricot is a very helpful database"

Apricot by Social Solution is being used by our organization for tracking different types of services that are delivered to our clients. We are a county resource center that provides education, assessments, and programs to different types of people within Hudson and Bergen County. Therefore Apricot has been a great database for us to track all the clients we have serviced.
  • Flexibile
  • Intuitive
  • Low cost product
  • Easy to implement
  • Does not have email capability
Apricot by Social Solutions is well suited for tracking client information and linking client details. Apricot does this very well. Our organization does a monthly upload of client information. Inputting them individually is very time-consuming. Apricot allows mass uploads that have been very helpful and efficient.
Read Beverly Prempeh's full review
October 06, 2017

Apricot by Social Solutions Review: "Apricot not a fruit, but a great software."

A Safe Harbor Home, Inc. is using Apricot as a database HMIS reporting tool. We address chronically homeless, unaccompanied youth, homeless with a disability, and victims of domestic violence fleeing. For our non-profit reporting is essential to our organization for both donors and funders.
  • Apricot offers online training and webinars.
  • Apricot Social Solutions has a constant chat available for any questions or information.
  • A knowledge base with articles and videos to help you navigate the software when needed.
  • Apricot by Social Solutions could really improve the reporting area.
  • HUD APRs could be made to be one click only.
  • Apricot's export of CSV files should be exported with the name HUD is looking for.
Well suited in the area of intake information and not user-friendly in the reporting areas.
Read Daniel Velez's full review
October 03, 2017

Apricot by Social Solutions Review: "Affordable cloud-based CRM for small business"

Apricot is the customer relations management system for our organization tracking clients, volunteers, donors, advocates, and employees as well as program outcomes.
  • Ability to customize forms making it easy for anyone to enter data.
  • Rich reporting features so we can tailor reports needed to meet any specific requirements.
  • Excellent cost/benefit ratio for the nonprofit environment.
  • Faster answers to support inquiries.
  • Better training on initial design of forms and more help with the learning curve for new users.
  • Help customers do more than scratch the surface of this fully featured data management system. Smaller organizations often can't afford or identify that one person to be an Apricot wizard.
Well-suited to the data collection needs of small business and non-profit. Secure and encrypted and cloud based so there are no worries about security and back-ups.
Read Art Taggart's full review
October 02, 2017

Apricot by Social Solutions Review: "Apricot for small-size non-profit organization"

Two of our programs utilize Apricot. Counselors manage their clients' information required for medical records. Supervisors review documents and run reports for billing. Transitioning to electronic records minimizes the amount of paper documents, as well as stores our information without concern of records being deleted or lost. This also helps with program monitoring when our funders visit to audit records - easier for them to review electronically rather than go through binders of client files.
  • User friendly - easy to train staff to use the system
  • Helpful tutorials and resources
  • As a non-IT person, able to learn how to develop forms and run reports
  • Haven't been able to use the system to full capacity as we do not have an IT person that can guide us through the system. We are all clinicians and had to learn the system using tutorials.
It has been helpful in reducing our paper documents as well as being able to get client signatures as our counselors work out in the field.
Read Omrit Shimoni, LMHC's full review

Apricot by Social Solutions Scorecard Summary

About Apricot by Social Solutions

Apricot by Social Solutions is a cloud-based solution for nonprofits of all sizes. The vendor says it brings strong, reliable data to the forefront in order to bolster a nonprofit organization’s impact. Additionally, the vendor says organizations that use Apricot save time and resources because they have a powerful tool that makes managing data more efficient than ever. As a result, they increase their time spent delivering mission.

Apricot is responsive and offers configurable forms and fields so organizations can customize their Apricot experience to their clients and mission. It allows nonprofit organizations to track what matters and follow clients throughout their entire lifecycle in a single, unduplicated record.

With Apricot, nonprofits can ensure data integrity through functionality that tracks whether the data in the system is complete, entered correctly, and unduplicated. With simple drag-and-drop functionality and outcomes management capabilities, Apricot helps nonprofit organizations transform more lives for the better.

Apricot users get real-time access to their data to facilitate collaboration and quick insights into program performance. Those insights can then be shared by creating streamlined reports within the system to present to organization stakeholders, board members, and funders. The vendor’s value proposition is that Apricot is a comprehensive solution that meets a nonprofit’s needs because it was made with them in mind!

Apricot by Social Solutions Features

Homegrown Systems, Client Track, Salesforce

Entry-level set up fee?Required
Apricot Essentials$0
Apricot$0

Pricing for Apricot is driven by individual usage and needs of your nonprofit. Your organization isn't one-size fits all, so neither is our pricing.

Apricot by Social Solutions Support Options