Reviews (1-1 of 1)
- Simple: it isn't too convoluted with too many features
- Flexible: user-defined fields are able to be added to every segment of both opportunities and incidents
- Dynamic: Integrates with the existing ERP system to pass customer and vendor data back and forth
- There is currently no web portal or mobile front for this CRM package
- The simplicity sometimes can be a hindrance to deeper data dives.
- The tracking of contacts if a bit complicated as far as database design goes, making cross-platform integration more difficult.
Aptean CRM Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Aptean CRM
CDC Software (CDC) and Consona Corporation (Consona), both enterprise application software (EAS) providers of on-premise and cloud technologies to form Aptean in 2012.
Onyx supports more than 1,700 mid-market and enterprise customers in approximately 50 countries. While Onyx is largely known for its on-premise horizontal customer relationship management software suite, it also provides industry specific versions for the healthcare, financial services, professional services, contact center, high-technology and government vertical markets.
Aptean CRM Technical Details