March 21, 2018
Reviews (1-2 of 2)
Score 7 out of 10
Read John P. Maher's full review
Pros and Cons
- Easily allows adding fields to the database. The data manager reads all fields, so just adding a field automatically brings it over.
- Optionally purchasing a tool called "Form Wizard" allows non-programmers to add new fields to a form and move around existing fields freeing up the developer to work on other things.
- They have a wrapper for the DevXpress grid which allows individual users to add and remove columns pertinent to their specific job.
- Documentation. The design of en extensible system works well once you figure it out. Some things can be tricky and time consuming.
- They provide no support for customizations. I can understand not wanting to help write specific custom code, but they refuse to even tell anyone what a method on a base class does unless you pay them $200 an hour.
- Their proprietary design can cause modifications to take longer. If you use one of their forms you can not load it, you must call their launch function and put you code in the "Execute" method. If they were more standardized the documentation issue would not be so bad.
Aptean Intuitive ERP Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Aptean Intuitive ERP
Aptean Intuitive ERP is an enterprise resource planning solution. It is built specifically for manufacturers who build products in regulated industries, such as aviation, electronics, and medical devices. It includes features such as product configuration, component serial number traceability, and engineering change management.
Categories: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Aptean Intuitive ERP Technical Details