Reviews (1-4 of 4)
March 20, 2019
Score 1 out of 10
Made2Manage is being used across our company as our manufacturing ERP solution. It is used for time tracking, labor, GL/accounting, sales orders, quotes, COGS & inventory.
- Made2Manage has been consistent since I began supporting it in terms of data input and the user interface.
- Their support has drastically gone downhill over the last few years. For the amount of money paid for the support of their product, there should be no outsourced tech support, however, they have started doing that lately.
- The development team has no idea how to test a product or release patches in an effective manner. Our last major upgrade was not until the 12th revision of the software and there were still major flaws on the financial end. When I called them about it, they stated that they knew of the issue but had no plans for a fix until the next version release.
- There has been more than one occasion where I have informed them of a way to resolve an issue that should've already know about.
Read Tracy Burton's full review
It does work if you have years of experience with it so you know how to make it work. I cannot recommend this software to anyone. I never thought much of it to begin with, but after using it for 10+ years, I have an even lower opinion of it.
We use M2M for every aspect of business at our company. Each department uses it for separate functions. Accounting, manufacturing, shipping, sales and customer service all utilize M2M on a daily basis. It is an integral part of what we do and our systems. It solves multiple needs for us across all platforms.
- Shop Floor Manager add-on helps with production costs.
- The scheduling and planning functions help us stay lean on the floor and keep costs down
- There are a ton of reports so you can get the data you need.
- The management interface for users is not straightforward.
- Managing permissions for users is difficult outside of copying permissions.
- It still has lots of issues that can cause significant downtime.
Read Brandon Pelinka's full review
It is good in manufacturing. It helps with planning and scheduling. Also, employees can clock on and off jobs simply to see what each job actually entails in regards to time, quantity and dollars. Shipping and receiving also utilize multiple functions inside of M2M heavily. I think it is less suited for anything outside of manufacturing.
April 18, 2017
Score 8 out of 10
We used Made2Manage ERP in our daily business. It integrated customer information with RMA, sales, and parts transactions. It also allowed for detailed reports.
Read Brandon Justice's full review
It worked well in production but needed some work in RMA management.
Made2Manage is being used across the whole organization including finance/accounting, purchasing, shipping, and production. We are a make to order manufacturing company so it allows us to track orders by creating jobs for the production process.
- The setup and tracking of job orders is really easy and straight forward.
- The paper trail of transactions, including system generated, is very visible and easy to follow.
- The ability to update current rolled costs and compare to standard costs make it easy to see how your costs are changing throughout the year.
- The reporting of Made2Manage is a bit of a disappointment. We have purchased additional reporting software.
Read this authenticated review
I believe Made2Manage is a good ERP for manufacturing companies.
Aptean Made2Manage ERP Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
About Aptean Made2Manage ERP
Aptean Made2Manage ERP is an enterprise resource planning software solution. It is built specifically for small and mid-sized manufacturers. It includes dynamic, to-order environments such as make-to-order, engineer-to-order, assemble-to-order, and mixed mode operations.
Categories: Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
Aptean Made2Manage ERP Technical Details