Reviews (1-4 of 4)
December 31, 2019
Score 7 out of 10
The whole organization uses it to input their time, and accounting uses it to create invoices. It addresses specific architectural time that needs to be entered into our system.
Read this authenticated review
February 19, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
In our company ArchiOffice is used across all levels from interns and managers, to principles. We use ArchiOffice to track our time and expenses on projects and to establish a project team . We use ArchiOffice to set up projects and to track if a project is under or over budget and to delineate tasks and expenses associated with our consultants.
- ArchiOffice helps me manage my time throughout the work day.
- ArchiOffice helps me to understand how much time I have allocated to each client and to give me a realistic view on how long each task actually takes.
- ArchiOffice gives me a breakdown of the time and expenses our company has allocated to each project.
- I would like to see more of a scheduling component, to manage projects across our project team.
- I would like to receive a notification if a project is going over budget.
- I have to remember to double click to clear a contact, or the contact will be overridden.
Read Heather Wiebe's full review
ArchiOffice is great for our firm in the sense that I can track my time throughout the work day and see how the project is doing as a whole compared to the budget we set in place. ArchiOffice would be more useful for my position in the company if I could see the hours spent by other team members on the same project to better manage the time spent on the project and to better make informed decisions on creating future proposals.
March 29, 2016
Score 9 out of 10
Our entire company uses ArchiOffice in various ways, some more frequently than others. As a project manager, I use it mostly to track project budget hours versus actual. It is a very effective tool to use for a single source database for project time, expenses, job specific data, and contacts. When the marketing department needs to collect data for a current RFQ they can access projects directly to find information rather than sorting through dozens of project folders, that may or may not have the same file structure, in an effort to save time.
- Single source for contacts.
- Single source for project time and expenses management.
- Single source for project specific information.
- Connectivity with technology (smartphone devices, Outlook) could be improved. An app to enter time/expense information would be very beneficial.
- Tracking Construction Administration items (RFI's, Submittals, etc.) seems to add time to the process where it becomes ineffective to use that function of the software.
- Having to constantly log in due to "timeout" becomes a little annoying but manageable.
- The dashboard could be improved to provide pop-up reminders when submittals are due soon, timesheets need to be turned in, project actual hours are nearing budget hours, etc.
Read Graham Baumann's full review
I particularly like ArchiOffice for project management and time management uses (budget vs. actual hours, reports, project specific information, contacts). The items I see as less appropriate uses include appointments and the milestones feature which I do not use due to compatibility with other calendars I use to keep track of those items.
November 08, 2016
Score 3 out of 10
Archioffice was used across the whole organization as both a time keeping tool, billing tool, and project management tool. It handled the problem of time tracking and budgeting of hours and fees.
- Time tracking because you can account for almost every single minute of your day with detailed descriptions attached. The reporting of time came in very good use when clients questioned billing.
- Robust billing portal that was pretty customizable.
- Could track employee costs well once the correct numbers were placed into the system. Came in very handy for billing and company budgeting and projections.
- The overall layout and physical design of the portals could be simplified greatly. The program is anything but intuitive to use.
- I found myself clicking what felt like a 1,000 times just to complete one small task. Billing was very cumbersome and the program did not integrate smoothly with Quickbooks as was previously promised.
- Saving and making templates for billing etc. was a tedious process that also cost extra!
- The program is as good as what you put into it, but they designed the software for a more particular one-sided way to work and manage, so it made customizing a project to your companies methods tricky.
- Overall a very cumbersome program that looks as if it was designed at the start of the millennium and note 16 years into it.
Read this authenticated review
Archioffice is only suitable for architect and interior design firms.
ArchiOffice Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
ArchiOffice Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
ArchiOffice Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|