February 19, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
In our company ArchiOffice is used across all levels from interns and managers, to principles. We use ArchiOffice to track our time and expenses on projects and to establish a project team . We use ArchiOffice to set up projects and to track if a project is under or over budget and to delineate tasks and expenses associated with our consultants.
- ArchiOffice helps me manage my time throughout the work day.
- ArchiOffice helps me to understand how much time I have allocated to each client and to give me a realistic view on how long each task actually takes.
- ArchiOffice gives me a breakdown of the time and expenses our company has allocated to each project.
- I would like to see more of a scheduling component, to manage projects across our project team.
- I would like to receive a notification if a project is going over budget.
- I have to remember to double click to clear a contact, or the contact will be overridden.
Read Heather Wiebe's full review
ArchiOffice is great for our firm in the sense that I can track my time throughout the work day and see how the project is doing as a whole compared to the budget we set in place. ArchiOffice would be more useful for my position in the company if I could see the hours spent by other team members on the same project to better manage the time spent on the project and to better make informed decisions on creating future proposals.