Reviews (1-5 of 5)
August 28, 2019
Score 8 out of 10
Ariba Procurement is used for end to end, Procure-to-Pay process in our organization. This tool is used by the whole organization. Before, we had a manual purchase order process which was tedious. After the implementation of Ariba, the approval process has been smoothly and effortlessly managed with quick turnaround time. Orders get approved, processed and placed within no time.
- Paperless purchase order process
- Approval hierarchy can be managed with ease
- RFX process which is complex in nature can be managed smoothly
- Qualitative and quantitative analysis can be done in Ariba
- Ariba tool allows global pricing for all the products
- Make it simpler for suppliers to participate in eSourcing
- Reporting can be enhanced
- Ariba can be more user-friendly
- Price needs to be economical
Read this authenticated review
For a complete RFX process which involves multiple vendors/suppliers which requires various hierarchy approvals. then Ariba Procurement is the right choice. Ariba Procurement helps to place orders from multiple businesses within the organization with a smooth approval process. Allows processing of paperless purchase orders.
Ariba is not suitable for purchasing products in small companies. There are also opportunities to enhance the reporting in Ariba Procurement.
Score 9 out of 10
Ariba Procurement is the best Software which is currently used in most of the organizations like Accenture, BMS, etc. It is an end to end solution starting from PRF to Contracts and then procurement and PO's. SAP Ariba is a cloud-based tool and also accepted worldwide. It can also be integrated with any existing ERP tool or back-office system as it extends their functionality and allows users to share processes and collaborate with trading partners towards a more competitive business commerce. With Ariba Procurement, users now have a simple, smart, and open way to connect all systems and stakeholders through the powerful global Ariba Network. Being part of this network enables users to reduce costs, mitigate risks, and get products to the market thanks to comprehensive solutions such as the integration of sourcing and product design teams, item cost tracking, contract compliance enhancement, supply availability tracking and assessment, and reduction of excess inventory, among many others.
- It supports strategic solutions such as request for information (RFI), request for proposal (RFP), and request for quotation (RFQ) as well as e-auction services.
- A cloud-based spend management software solution designed to help companies control spending and achieve goals.
- It helps in selection and ordering, purchase order approval and delivery and billing.
- While using the tool, we also have the need for client support or supporting our end users. I personally believe the customer support experience should be better.
- Should have more features like working on all different browsers like Firefox and IE more efficiently.
- Reporting functionality should be increased and have easy access.
- Access to the system after getting approval.
Read Prabhjyot Singh's full review
Ariba Procurement is an end to end product cloud-based product. With this tool, we can collaborate and share internally, collaborate and share with suppliers on a single platform, track events and get alerts – this feature is useful for risk management. On the other hand, there is no hesitation to recommend this product.
May 01, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Ariba Procurement has been used across the whole organization, with a few exceptions of certain countries where we have Joint Ventures.
- Ariba Procurement consolidates the Procure to Pay process
- Ariba Procurement provides great spend visibility
- Ariba Procurement has good reporting features and is user-friendly enough that end-users can run reports and exports these reports to Excel
- Ariba Procurement allows vendors to enter their own invoices.
- Ariba Procurement could be more user-friendly. Currently, it requires at least 1-hour to train external users to enter their own invoices in the system.
- Ariba Procurement could improve on the eSourcing module, making it simpler for suppliers to gain access and participate in the events.
- Ariba Procurement could improve the SAP > Ariba communication. Certain actions done in SAP are not communicated back to Ariba.
- The Credit Memo process could improve. When credits are created (CM-CWT) they are reflected in Ariba, but SAP does not fund the actual order.
Read Adriana Paez's full review
Ariba is well suited for all indirect types of spending.
For direct spend, however, such as logistics, Ariba Procurement does not offer enough of the required fields. It seems that Ariba Procurement cannot offer solutions to match the complexities of the direct spend or the solutions offered require customization, which can be costly. The SAP support is very costly.
December 20, 2017
Score 7 out of 10
SAP Ariba is an online solution catered to delivering a cloud-based procurement platform for the needs of both buyers and suppliers. It is touted as one of the world’s leading business commerce networks where businesses of all sizes can connect to their trading partners anywhere, at any time, and from any application or device to buy, sell, and manage their cash more efficiently than before.
SAP Ariba combines industry-leading cloud-based applications with the world’s largest Internet-based trading community to help companies discover and collaborate with a global network of partners. Companies around the world use the software to simplify inter-enterprise commerce and enhance the results that they deliver.
Read Sachin Aggarwal's full review
SAP Ariba offers to give management solutions and expertise that reveals everything about a company’s spending habits and uses that knowledge to help users negotiate better deals. Users are also connected to a diverse network of high-quality suppliers who can lower costs for goods and services while minimizing risks while ensuring compliance. There is also the financial chain management which utilizes new capabilities, intelligence, and global reach to transform liabilities into strategic assets.
January 31, 2018
Score 7 out of 10
Ariba software is used by the recruitment department in my organization for recruiting new personnel for various positions as the need arises. Ariba is used in identifying suppliers who are market leaders in quality, service, and cost to ensure market transparency. My company uses the software to receives bids on our clients' products. This bids have a deadline. We are to then gather all necessary documentations and take note of the commercial costing site where we run our pricing once completed the bids will be returned back via the same platform. We also communicate with client while using this tool.
- Cost Reduction: Definitely this goes well as you are able to get different suppliers with different pricing and you can now select what pricing best suits your present needs.
- Supplier management: Different suppliers can be easily manage from one tool.
- Suppliers enjoy visibility of the recruitment bidding process. One can also save the time to respond to online emails by using the platform to communicate with clients.
- The system we use is not user friendly, you need a detailed tutorial to understand the processes better.
- Once the network is not so great, it can take a while trying to upload a document to the cloud.
- User interface
Read this authenticated review
Well suited for meeting deadlines, if you chose to participate. Suitable for negotiating better pricing using by comparing average pricing from suppliers for a particular product. It also ensures supplier compliance to company preferred terms reconciling PO, invoice, PO, receipt & contract. It also reduces supply chain operation costs. Rather than spend resources in putting together the suppliers' needs everything can be controlled online.