Custom reports (6)
Standard reports (6)
Process designer (6)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of ARIS, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
ARIS is a solution for professional business process management and modeling. Whether documenting the "as-is" state of operations for quality or certification reasons, or designing the "to-be" in terms of continuous improvement in a transformation program, ARIS establishes a single source of truth regarding all process excellence topics across the organization. It is for any organization looking to digitally transform their business, increase operational excellence and customer experience and ensure compliance in execution. ARIS helps users to make the most out of processes with Process Mining, Risk & Compliance Management, and RPA.
The Vendor describes ARIS benefits
- ARIS is a comprehensive platform for process excellence.
- Focus on simplicity and ease of use.
- ARIS covers business & IT architecture from all angles in a structured way, that can be analyzed.
- Flexible meta model with >100 diagram types out of the box and with custom reporting and analysis capabilities.
- Customer-driven product development based on best practices.
- Strong partner ecosystem.
- Large BPM community (ariscommunity.com).
The vendor states its customers from companies of all sizes and across all industries, boasting more than 10 million users worldwide, improve their processes with ARIS.
- Supported: Process designer
- Supported: Process simulation
- Supported: Business rules engine
- Supported: SOA support
- Supported: Support for modeling languages
- Supported: Form builder
- Supported: Social collaboration tools
- Supported: Dashboards
- Supported: Standard reports
- Supported: Custom reports
- Supported: Content management
- Supported: Customer Journey Mapping
- Supported: Strategy design
- Supported: Company and rollout
- Supported: Model comparison
- Supported: Process Governance engine (for e.g. approvals, change requrests)
- Supported: Risk & Compliance Management
- Supported: Process Mining
- Improving efficiency is the key to earning consistently high profits in the energy market. How ARIS is applied at WWE.
- How ARIS helps a fashion retailer to achieve 20% growth on average and 20 new stores year over year.
- How ARIS helped Dubai to digitally transformation the government with customer centricity.
- How transparent processes with ARIS helped Rabobank to increase customer satisfaction and regulatory compliance.
- SAP Solution Manager
- SAP EnableNow
- Microsoft Sharepoint
- Custom 3rd party integration via API
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
Features like SAP Solman Sync, Alfabet EA integration (another Software AG product) and a well defined framework for BPM or any consulting practice across any verticals or domains is useful in a consulting practice, whether it's TOGAF methodology, running a BPM Lifecycle or Six Sigma process analysis.
The vendor continuously brings updated versions to the market with bug fixes from earlier versions and fulfills users'/customer expectations, so they are inline with continuous improvement.