Reviews (1-1 of 1)
April 17, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
We use Arista 7000 series switches at two levels. First, we use two 7304's as our core distributed across two data centers. Second, we user 7050T's as our data center top of rack switching.
- The 7304's along side our core network design has provided 100% uptime during the 5 years of deployment.
- The multi-chassis LAG has provided near 100% connectivity to the distribution and access switches.
- Very low maintenance attention is needed.
- The 7304's lack a graceful non-intrusive upgrade method even though they are dual supervisor.
- I would like to see more integration with Aruba's ClearPass and Airwave products.
Read this authenticated review
Core and data center applications are the strengths of Arista products. The distribution layer is also a good fit. For the access layer, it would be more of a niche product.