Articulate 360 Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Matthew Gardner profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Articulate is being used within our customer success team to create training modules and quizzes for our customers after their deployment. This helps their staff review and learn our product.

This helps us to provide added value during the on-boarding process and also to track who is completing training very easily within our partner companies. They can host in their LMS or we also self-host if needed.
Read Matthew Gardner's full review
Nicholas Messiah profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Articulate 360 studio plays a critical role in our organization. We utilize the tool in many ways. Mainly in packaging webinars into an on-demand format so our customers and potential customers can gain knowledge on our various products and services through our LMS. We also generate custom eLearning tools as well. The Articulate studio comes with other handy tools which allow us to implement certain components onto our website.

These webinars and eLearning tools are compliant with popular eLearning formats such as SCORM and AICC. We can track the user's progress and provide reporting based on quizzes and answer fields. Users can gain continual education credits and print certificates.
Read Nicholas Messiah's full review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Primarily, we use Articulate 360 to create training courses within our customer service department. We have also used Articulate Storyline (as part of the 360 Suite) to build training for other departments throughout the company and training modules accessible by our customers through our website. This tool makes it easy for us to create interactive training with a clean, professional appearance that is easy for our users to navigate through.

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We mostly use the Storyline 360 application within Articulate 360 to build and edit eLearning modules for our organization. We use this application when we need to create complex eLearning modules for which our Learning Management System does not have a native activity already built. This allows our platform to be more flexible in terms of the types of learning content offered.
Rebecca Mogollón profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are using the Articulate 360 suite to deliver exceptional, interactive learning to our consultants so they can take that knowledge out into the world and make a difference. I am the only person in the company using this software because it's $999 a year per license and it is not necessary for anyone else to be developing training content. The business problems that it addresses is making learning more interactive and offering a wider variety of "mediums" on which to teach complex concepts. For instance, if I know a training will be hosted worldwide in 14 different languages, I use Articulate Rise because that is more universally usable across computer platforms. If I know a training needs to cover a very complex concept, I use Storyline, which is basically like making your own interactive cartoon movie that will keep learners totally engaged.
Read Rebecca Mogollón's full review
Cordell Yin profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our team developed and delivered different types of scientific software training for scientists. We utilized Articulate 360 to develop training materials for software rollouts and upgrades. It provided more dynamic and useful reference materials for software users than just slide decks or manuals. It addresses the need for on-demand training when e-learning and self-paced training suffices for certain types of software. It also interfaced with our Learning Management System (LMS) to track user training completion.
Read Cordell Yin's full review
Robert Nunez profile photo
January 11, 2019

An IDs Best Friend

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Right now, the Training Department is the only department using Articulate 360. Currently, the training department is made up of one person. As a one-man show, I needed a rapid development tool and Rise was highly rated. I can create a beautiful eLearning course in a fraction of the time it would take in either Captivate or Storyline.
Read Robert Nunez's full review
Joseph Madere profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Articulate 360 is being used by the training department at my organization. It is the primary authoring tool for our content creation. Any and all training designed has been made using Articulate 360 and its suite of programs. We're able to build out diverse training targeting 60+ diverse job titles and can tailor our content to each audience with this tool
Read Joseph Madere's full review
Jamie Drahos profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Our Training and Education team, which is comprised of 11 people, use Articulate 360 to develop eLearning within the sales group for the Americas. Although we still host classroom training for some segments of the company, the majority of our continuing education is done online. Articulate 360 provides us a "toolbox" of resources to accomplish this. My group is really blown away by Rise, which lets you develop for mobile easily, and some of the video products included. Articulate 360 for teams also has collaboration tools baked in that make it easier to work with each other from our various locations. As an administrator, it is very easy to manage our users and the technical support from Articulate has been great. The subscription model also allows us to get updates for all products regularly, which Articulate has been very good about releasing. Many improvements have been made for the product since we first adopted it.
Read Jamie Drahos's full review
Nelson Walker profile photo
January 25, 2019

Articulate your thoughts

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We [are] currently upgraded to Articulate 360 Team. I am the lead developer but we have 4 people in our organization that use the product. This allows us to create e-learning courses for our external customers so they can receive CEs. This allows users to gain credits without attending one of our live trainings.
Read Nelson Walker's full review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We have an LMS and use Articulate to create our own content. Mine is a company that has its own products (Electronic Health Records and Medical Practice Management Applications) and we do a lot of "how to" videos. Articulate makes it easy to create good looking, professional content for all of our products. I have done and re-done at least one of our libraries of content and do not know how it could have been done in the time I did it without Articulate.
January 25, 2019

Best Option Out There!

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

HR is the sole department with access to use Articulate 360; however, the output from the application is viewed by learners throughout our organization.
Timothy Aulph profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I have been using Articulate's products, specifically, Storyline since 2014! Storyline allows me to create dynamic eLearning courses quickly but also allows me to create large, project managed courses with the same quality as some graphically designed and coded courses. With its most recent update to Storyline 360, I can also publish courses as MP4 files! And if I want to create something even quicker, I can use Rise, a quick authoring tool made for easy collaboration with your SMEs, ISDs, or trainers!
Read Timothy Aulph's full review
Ryan Parish profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I am the only person at the company who is actively using Articulate 360. (I've used Articulate products for 4.5 years now in corporate and freelance contexts).

Our organization purchased a content package from an LMS provider a few years ago, so my job for the next two years is to develop in-house content to replace some of the highest-priority courses in our learning plan.

Articulate 360 solves a number of problems, but none is clearer than the problem we used to have gathering feedback on courses in an efficient manner. With prior versions of the product, the only real way to submit comments on a course was to print it out in Word format and send it back to the developer. With Articulate Review (part of the 360 platform), learners can make comments directly from within the course, and they will track to the slide and layer level. Developers will receive email notifications every time a new comment is posted, and they can comment back. To top it off, you can even view prior versions of the course with a single click of a button!
Read Ryan Parish's full review
Kristen Neill profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

When I joined my current company I was asked what software programs I used and felt were best for our newly built team of instructional designers. I had an opportunity to beta test and play with Articulate 360. I recommended the purchase of the software for a variety of reasons, but our department designs training for internal and external customers. It allows us to draft things quickly with Rise, use Review for seamless review and change requests. It also has a user-friendly user interface that is surprisingly robust, yet simple to teach someone to use.
Read Kristen Neill's full review
Jason Adaje profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

At the moment it has not been fully deployed but it has been/is being tested. However we currently use Articulate Storyline 2. So it will be used extensively once it is deployed. It will be one of our main development tools for content and learning objects. Straight away the content library will be able to save the team time and money spent on stock images where required
Read Jason Adaje's full review
Ben Sewell profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Within the company I work for, we have been long time users of Storyline 2 and produce a large proportion of our content within it.
Now with Articulate 360, we can expand on our offerings and reduce our reliance on the Adobe suite.
Unfortunately, it has not been rolled out yet and is still in the testing phase. I do however use this personally as a freelancer.

I was lucky enough to Beta test the 360 software suite and rated it highly. I use this to develop a wide variety of content, typically using Storyline for more traditional courses and Rise for interactive websites and infographics.

When we need support, we find searching the community to be very effective and, if required, the customer service team are second to none.

Read Ben Sewell's full review
Michael Jones profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

We are in the process of moving towards Articulate 360 as our preferred platform for developing e-learning. At the moment, it is being used by our internal staff as we begin the process of moving clients to the new platform, with the goal being to have it across the entire organization in the future. We believe that Articulate 360 helps to better support mobile devices used by learners, enhance opportunities for collaboration during various stages of development with Review, and streamline the overall production process with features like the Content Library.
Read Michael Jones's full review
Piotr Peszko profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I work as a consultant, e-learning designer, and developer. I am using this in my own teaching in the classroom or online. From my perspective, Articulate is very simple to implement in new organizations that have never worked with any authoring tool. It is so similar to Microsoft PowerPoint that after you explain what the timeline is and how it works people can easily do the development.
Read Piotr Peszko's full review
Marti Stemm profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I participated in the beta for this product. It has great options and is a good program for all areas of on-line course design. Although my company made a decision to stay our current group of Articulate products including Storyline 2 I can honestly say that this is a great addition to the Articulate product group.

The con in our case was the cost. We are a small company and annual renewals were not budgeted at this time. We already had the next two versions of Storyline purchased and will stay with that plan.
Read Marti Stemm's full review
Luke Dart profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

I have been using Articulate's products for the past 8 years starting with Studio Presenter '09 through to Articulate 360. With every new product, Articulate has produced almost exactly what I have needed, as always the product is easy to use and with the online community you should always find a solution to your problem. Generally, my department produces fairly complex courses which this product handles with no problems at all however if simpler work is required this is something you can do efficiently and effectively.
Read Luke Dart's full review
Valorie Engholm profile photo

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

This is being used by the continuing education department to create courses for massage therapy licensing renewal purposes. This addresses the problem of delivering course credits that massage therapists need in order to renew their licenses in a way that is creative and effective. As an instructional designer, this software gives us the tools to create a variety of courses in this industry for our purposes.
Read Valorie Engholm's full review
Derek Hollingshead profile photo
December 19, 2016

Articulate 360 Review

Use Cases and Deployment Scope

Articulate 360 is used in my department as a pilot to see f we'd like to use it in other departments of my company. The software package provides us with the tools we need to quickly develop quality training materials without the need to learn too much code for programming custom interactions for our users.
Read Derek Hollingshead's full review

Course authoring (13)
9.6
Course catalog or library (9)
Player/Portal (11)
Learning content (8)
Mobile friendly (12)
Progress tracking & certifications (9)
Assignments (4)
9.5
Compliance management (7)
Learning administration (6)
Learning reporting & analytics (6)
Social learning (4)

About Articulate 360

Articulate 360 is an all-inclusive subscription offering that is designed to simplify every aspect of e-learning course development. It includes every single authoring tool Articulate makes, such as the award-winning Storyline 360, which is the latest version of Storyline, and Rise, a web-based app for creating inherently responsive courses. Articulate 360 also includes other apps, content, and services for creating a wide variety of multi-device e-learning content, sourcing course assets, collaborating with stakeholders, and building a user’s skills as an e-learning developer.

The vendor offers a free 30-day trial.

Articulate 360 Features

Has featureStoryline 360: build interactive mobile and online courses—no programming needed.
Has featureRise: create visually appealing, inherently responsive e-learning. from within a web browser.
Has featureStudio 360: rapidly transform PowerPoint slides into e-learning.
Has featureContent library: includes thousands of professionally designed templates and images.
Has featureArticulate Review: streamline the course review process with a simple web app that lets users share e-learning content with stakeholders and get consolidated, in-context feedback in one place.
Has featurePreso: create informal training videos from an iPad.
Has featurePeek: record screencasts from Mac or PC.
Has featureReplay 360: record and edit screencasts with webcam video.
Has featureLive training webinars provided exclusively to Articulate 360 subscribers.

Articulate 360 Screenshots