Asana Review

January 31, 2022
we use it for daily weekly and monthly organization, some of the customer service agents use prebuilt forms to ask ur department for …

Awesome for project management

December 08, 2021
My use of Asana is as a user on other people's projects. It makes it easy for me, as a stakeholder, to get updates and see where other …

Disappointed with Asana

October 20, 2021
Asana is used in my department to manage projects. We use it to assign individual tasks, follow project templates, and generate team …

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022
TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2021
TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2020

Task Management (153)

Team Collaboration (152)

Scheduling (139)

Document Management (128)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Asana, and make your voice heard!

Premium

per month

Business

per month

• $10 per user per monthOptional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://asana.com/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $50 per month

Project Management

Professional Services Automation

6.7

What is Asana?

Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives. The vendor states that with Asana, teams are more confident, move faster, and accomplish more with less, no matter where they are located. Asana boasts more than 75,000 paying organizations and millions of free organizations across 195 countries as users, who manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. Teams do great things when everyone has clarity and is empowered to do their part. Asana aims to give teams the confidence to plan, organize, and execute their most ambitious work from anywhere.

Asana Features

• Supported: Integration with accounting software

• Supported: Work Management
  • Supported: OKRs

Asana Screenshots

Product HomepageTeam ConversationsProject CalendarsInboxList ProjectPortfoliosTimelineWorkloadBoard Project

Asana Videos

Meet Asana, your work manager. But better.
Keep team projects running smoothly with Asana.

Asana Integrations

Asana Competitors

Asana Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Mobile Web
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Japanese, German

What is Asana?

Asana is a web and mobile project management app. With tasks, projects, conversations, and dashboards, Asana lets an entire team know who's doing what by when, enabling workload balancing. Users can also add integrations for GANTT charts, time tracking and more.

How much does Asana cost?

Asana starts at $50.

What is Asana's best feature?

Reviewers rate Task Management highest, with a score of 8.8.

Who uses Asana?

The most common users of Asana are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

(1910)

Andrew Makar | TrustRadius Reviewer
I am using Asana at the free level tier and have applied it to my own task tracking and planning. My other stakeholders who have implemented Asana would rate the renew question much higher as it is critical to their business. That being said, I am a bigger fan of LiquidPlanner (paid) and Trello (free).
March 18, 2020

I love Asana!

We absolutely love and rely on Asana for our day to day ordering and shipping needs. We don't foresee it going away from our organization or wanting to find a different product. If it is not broken, why would you fix it or change it? It works for us the way we need.
page V | TrustRadius Reviewer
  • Mobile + Desktop capabilities - Able to use it anywhere, anytime.
  • Task management - Easy to view projects and their progress.
  • Time management - Easy to see what elements require time / how they interrelate and manage the project on an overall basis.
  • Company management - Be able to see from a master dashboard perspective where each project is in its stages of completion.
  • Clear communication - It's visually documented who is doing what at what time so that the whole project gets done.
Brent Lionel Mausisa | TrustRadius Reviewer
Asana is adding more useful features and it makes the work of their entire team more organized and more efficient. It really helps us in achieving greater achievements as a team. It helps us to earn more revenue since we have more satisfied clients, simply because we are able to finish their project on time or even before the due date.
Shauna Chymboryk, MPA | TrustRadius Reviewer
The more familiar I become with Asana, the more it helps me with organization and task management. As I learn new functions and implement them in our organization, I become more and more committed to staying with Asana. Familiarity and proficiency have increased dramatically with time and use. I wouldn't want to start over with a different organizational, team collaboration software partly because of the learning curve with something new.
December 17, 2014

No real complaints here!

Madina Gildenberg | TrustRadius Reviewer
I can't find a glaring flaw within Asana. It does what it is supposed to do, and for free for up to 15 people. I really can't complain. Nitpicking I can do, but not really complain. It's just one of those things where if you took it away from someone, they would immediately feel less connected to their team (online) and feel less productive.
April 18, 2014

Make Mine Asana

I just can't see us getting it off of Asana any time soon, despite the many headaches it has caused us. We have too much data in there, too much time & training invested into it, too much at stake to move. If we were just starting out today, fresh, I don't know for certain that I would absolutely go the same direction, but I *think* I still would. I just haven't seen anything better yet. Maybe if Podio's support staff hadn't treated me like a worthless nuisance to them, I might feel differently, but the fact is that their task management is simply inferior to Asana's. That can't be denied, and in fact Podio said it themselves: "Tasks are a simple function. They cannot be customized. Tasks in Podio can be used for quick to-do's for you and your team members." In our operation, however, prompt task completion is a big deal; one task can't be completed until another one is done first, and closing the gaps between those tasks is critical in meeting deadlines and servicing our customers. Asana gets us there, the others don't.
January 28, 2014

Asana Review

Shankar Das | TrustRadius Reviewer
I would renew my Asana account primarily because of its simplicity. It is so simple to use and the interface feels so light-weight. It is very fast and hence I don't have to wait for anything and can readily use Asana for every task. I will renew it simply because all of my team members liked it and used it exactly how I wanted them to use it.
Steven Arnold, CAPM | TrustRadius Reviewer
I not only use Asana for my work projects, but I use it in my personal life as well to keep track of my own personal projects. I've already told numerous people about Asana the past two years, a few which are now Asana users themselves. I'm a very big advocate and proponent of this free program.
We have been using the free version of Asana, as it suits our needs just fine. We have not looked into the paid version of Asana as we do not have enough employees to justify needing that many users on our platform. When we get to the point where we will need more than 15 users, we will most definitely purchase Asana for continued use.
I had a positive experience with it. It was easy to learn and my team really enjoyed collaborating it and assigning projects through this tool. If I could get all staff involved and provide incentives for all of us to use the tool, we would be probably 2x more efficient with our productivity. Everyone has their own tools to manage projects but we should stick to just one tool like Asana.
Aaron Romero | TrustRadius Reviewer
I would recommend Asana because it does give you great tools and abilities to start and finish a project on time! Adding a title, due date, and description to a task is as easy as 1,2,3 because then you can just "tab" to the next item, and keep moving with easy task creation. Overall the interface is very easy to use, I just think just the organization and ease of viewing tasks could use some minor changes.
Kristina Gonzales | TrustRadius Reviewer
I love being able to have easy access to a tool that I enjoy using and works for me. I have previewed this the Asana app, which is a useful feature for people on the go. But currently I use it most on desktop for quick access to all my projects and their current status.