Asana Reviews

Do you work for this company?

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Brent Lionel Mausisa profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

Asana is adding more useful features and it makes the work of their entire team more organized and more efficient. It really helps us in achieving greater achievements as a team. It helps us to earn more revenue since we have more satisfied clients, simply because we are able to finish their project on time or even before the due date.
Read Brent Lionel Mausisa's full review
Shauna Chymboryk, MPA profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

The more familiar I become with Asana, the more it helps me with organization and task management. As I learn new functions and implement them in our organization, I become more and more committed to staying with Asana. Familiarity and proficiency have increased dramatically with time and use. I wouldn't want to start over with a different organizational, team collaboration software partly because of the learning curve with something new.
Read Shauna Chymboryk, MPA's full review
Madina Gildenberg profile photo
December 17, 2014

No real complaints here!

Likelihood to Renew

I can't find a glaring flaw within Asana. It does what it is supposed to do, and for free for up to 15 people. I really can't complain. Nitpicking I can do, but not really complain. It's just one of those things where if you took it away from someone, they would immediately feel less connected to their team (online) and feel less productive.
Read Madina Gildenberg's full review
Andrew Comstock profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

Asana is great for how I end up using it. When a new project launches and I get busy, I can easily pick it up and begin using it again and as I get more time (or the project completes) I can drop it again. It seems to morph better than any other application to exactly what project I'm working on, what I need to track, etc. It simply fits into my life extremely well and I'll end up using it again every time I start a new project.
Read Andrew Comstock's full review
Andrew Makar profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

I am using Asana at the free level tier and have applied it to my own task tracking and planning. My other stakeholders who have implemented Asana would rate the renew question much higher as it is critical to their business. That being said, I am a bigger fan of LiquidPlanner (paid) and Trello (free).
Read Andrew Makar's full review
Dylan Edwards profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

The version of Asana that I'm using is free and works amazingly for my needs. If I were part of a larger organization that was going to pay for a project management solution, I would definitely recommend Asana. It is a very polished and feature-packed product that was designed with a focus on usability and functionality. The only thing that would make me recommend something else would be some unforeseen feature that I don't know I need yet.
Read Dylan Edwards's full review
Shankar Das profile photo
January 28, 2014

Asana Review

Likelihood to Renew

I would renew my Asana account primarily because of its simplicity. It is so simple to use and the interface feels so light-weight. It is very fast and hence I don't have to wait for anything and can readily use Asana for every task. I will renew it simply because all of my team members liked it and used it exactly how I wanted them to use it.
Read Shankar Das's full review
Steven Arnold, CAPM profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

I not only use Asana for my work projects, but I use it in my personal life as well to keep track of my own personal projects. I've already told numerous people about Asana the past two years, a few which are now Asana users themselves. I'm a very big advocate and proponent of this free program.
Read Steven Arnold, CAPM's full review
Aaron Romero profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

I would recommend Asana because it does give you great tools and abilities to start and finish a project on time! Adding a title, due date, and description to a task is as easy as 1,2,3 because then you can just "tab" to the next item, and keep moving with easy task creation. Overall the interface is very easy to use, I just think just the organization and ease of viewing tasks could use some minor changes.
Read Aaron Romero's full review
Kristina Gonzales profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

I love being able to have easy access to a tool that I enjoy using and works for me. I have previewed this the Asana app, which is a useful feature for people on the go. But currently I use it most on desktop for quick access to all my projects and their current status.
Read Kristina Gonzales's full review
Greg Blome profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

The fact that the basic version of Asana is free can be a big deal. Also, the ease of use is key. I enjoy being able to use it on my laptop as well as my mobile when I am on the run. I would definitely renew my subscription.
Read Greg Blome's full review
Dane Bendixen profile photo

Likelihood to Renew

I have yet to find a better task/project management app with as much flexibility, ease of use, and aesthetic qualities as Asana. I've tried 5+ other products in depth and nothing has compared to Asana.
Read Dane Bendixen's full review

Likelihood to Renew

It is just a great tool and very helpful for me and my business. I really like being able to log in with my Google account and my distributed group of colleagues like working with it as well.

Task Management (90)
9.2
Resource Management (77)
Gantt Charts (2)
6.5
Scheduling (81)
Workflow Automation (67)
Team Collaboration (90)
Support for Agile Methodology (7)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (7)
Document Management (81)
Email integration (77)
Mobile Access (77)
Timesheet Tracking (6)
6.1
Change request and Case Management (4)
Budget and Expense Management (41)
Project & financial reporting (1)
5.5
Integration with accounting software (18)

About Asana

Asana is a web and mobile project management app that according to the vendor, goes beyond typical PM software by enabling teams to track everything they're working on. With tasks, projects, conversations, and dashboards, Asana lets an entire team know who's doing what by when in order to help companies get results. Asana can be used for meetings, launches, or campaigns. Users can also add integrations for GANTT charts, time tracking and more. Asana is available on the web, iOS, and Android devices.

Asana Features

Has featureBudget and Expense Management
Professional Services Automation Features
Does not have featureQuotes/estimates
Does not have featureInvoicing
Does not have featureProject & financial reporting
Has featureIntegration with accounting software

Asana Screenshots

Asana Integrations

Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, Wufoo, Harvest, Slack, GitHub, Zapier, Sunrise, Chrome Extension, Instagantt

Asana Competitors

Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
Entry-level set up fee?Optional

Asana is always free for teams of up to 15 people.

Asana Support Options