Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Task Management (154)
Team Collaboration (153)
Document Management (129)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Asana, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- $10 per user per monthOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $50 per month
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives. The vendor states that with Asana, teams are more confident, move faster, and accomplish more with less, no matter where they are located. Asana boasts more than 75,000 paying organizations and millions of free organizations across 195 countries as users, who manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. Teams do great things when everyone has clarity and is empowered to do their part. Asana aims to give teams the confidence to plan, organize, and execute their most ambitious work from anywhere.
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Resource Management
- Supported: Gantt Charts
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Workflow Automation
- Supported: Team Collaboration
- Supported: Document Management
- Supported: Email integration
- Supported: Mobile Access
- Supported: Budget and Expense Management
- Supported: Integration with accounting software
- Supported: Work Management
- Supported: OKRs
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Japanese, German|
- Flexible project management
- Calendars and workload/workflow management
- Goal planning
- Project Management
- Project delegation
- Ability to share with clients
- The most important feature is of course the project management. We have many projects going on at once being a startup and it allows me to see where everyone is in and where there may be pain points or road blocks.
- request forms sent from other departments
- individual organizing
- group organizing
- Project management.
- Time tracking integration.
- File management.
- Task management
- Sharing of project/product evolution across company
- Reminders of incoming tasks
- Provide the ability to create requirements to different areas while giving a secure environment to do so
- Assigning Tasks
- Project Management
- Progress Tracking
- Notification System
- Easy to use
- Great feature to manage project tasks
- To do lists ensure task are done on time.
- The board style management for tasks
- Reminders, recurring tasks, file management
- The fact that the tier we use is free
- task templates
- management information overview of assigned tasks
- Email reminders
- Project management
- Organizing projects and tasks
- Near real-time communication and collaboration
- Project collaboration and file sharing makes it easy for us.
- We can easily apply tasks and follow along throughout their progress.
- It has improved our project tracking and productivity.
- Single Task management
- Project management
- My Tasks feature
- Customized column/sections for each project (most specifically in board view)
- Deadlines that can also have a range or recurring tasks
- Recurring tasks.
- Comments and task updates.
- Easy to navigate.
- Clearly outline responsibilities and provide detail for each task.
- We were told it integrated with multiple platforms but it didnt
- seemed to be intuitive but no
- Excellent user friendly system.
- Ease of customization.
- Excellent Kanban board and Gantt method.
- Task allocation
- Task tracking
- Remote Collaboration features
- Timeline Project Views
- Forms (but we wish you could have multiple forms per Project!)
- Project Templates (this has significantly streamlined our Onboarding process)
- Automation Rules
- Repeating tasks - This is one of the things I love most because I don't want to have to continue creating tasks that appear regularly. (weekly, monthly, every few months)
- List view - I think it's cool to have the calendar and board views, but I like a good, old-fashioned list view. It's clean and simple.
- Easy to set and change deadlines - I wish I got everything done on time, but that doesn't always happen. So, when I need to change or push back deadlines, it's incredibly simple.
- Gantt Charts
- Resource Planning