Task Management (153)
Team Collaboration (152)
Document Management (128)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Asana, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- $10 per user per monthOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $50 per month
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives. The vendor states that with Asana, teams are more confident, move faster, and accomplish more with less, no matter where they are located. Asana boasts more than 75,000 paying organizations and millions of free organizations across 195 countries as users, who manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. Teams do great things when everyone has clarity and is empowered to do their part. Asana aims to give teams the confidence to plan, organize, and execute their most ambitious work from anywhere.
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Resource Management
- Supported: Gantt Charts
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Workflow Automation
- Supported: Team Collaboration
- Supported: Document Management
- Supported: Email integration
- Supported: Mobile Access
- Supported: Budget and Expense Management
- Supported: Integration with accounting software
- Supported: Work Management
- Supported: OKRs
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Japanese, German|
- Task views and organization: Flexible views (list vs. kanban) to allow people to manage the project. You can break your project into milestones - so that it's easier to see how projects are being accomplished and where projects are stuck in delivery.
- Time views + Role Views: You can see which users are spending more time / which ones may need relief and manage your team's overall workload through different viewpoints.
- Straightforward interface - Pretty easy to see and understand. Colors, grids, and toggles help you navigate your way through the program and see the sections that you need to find.