I love Asana!

June 24, 2022

Asana Review

January 31, 2022
we use it for daily weekly and monthly organization, some of the customer service agents use prebuilt forms to ask ur department for …

Awesome for project management

December 08, 2021

Disappointed with Asana

October 20, 2021

Task Management (154)

Team Collaboration (153)

Scheduling (140)

Document Management (129)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Asana, and make your voice heard!

Premium

per month

Business

per month

• $10 per user per monthOptional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://asana.com/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $50 per month

Project Management

Professional Services Automation

6.7

What is Asana?

Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives. The vendor states that with Asana, teams are more confident, move faster, and accomplish more with less, no matter where they are located. Asana boasts more than 75,000 paying organizations and millions of free organizations across 195 countries as users, who manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. Teams do great things when everyone has clarity and is empowered to do their part. Asana aims to give teams the confidence to plan, organize, and execute their most ambitious work from anywhere.

Asana Features

• Supported: Integration with accounting software

• Supported: Work Management
  • Supported: OKRs

Asana Screenshots

Product HomepageTeam ConversationsProject CalendarsInboxList ProjectPortfoliosTimelineWorkloadBoard Project

Asana Videos

Meet Asana, your work manager. But better.
Keep team projects running smoothly with Asana.

Asana Integrations

Asana Competitors

Asana Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Mobile Web
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Japanese, German

What is Asana?

Asana is a web and mobile project management app. With tasks, projects, conversations, and dashboards, Asana lets an entire team know who's doing what by when, enabling workload balancing. Users can also add integrations for GANTT charts, time tracking and more.

How much does Asana cost?

Asana starts at $50.

What is Asana's best feature?

Reviewers rate Task Management highest, with a score of 8.8.

Who uses Asana?

The most common users of Asana are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

(1953)

June 24, 2022

I love Asana!

Eric Serdar | TrustRadius Reviewer
Asana is our project management tool that we're using to keep track of our projects, tasks, and most of our strategic initiatives. It's used extensively by most of the company. Our Dev team still uses JIRA for running its sprints, however, marketing, operations, and business development all use Asana and it has helped us coordinate better and reduce lag time between departments.
Asana is mainly used by the entire public affairs department, however, there are parts of Asana that are used by the entire organization (forms, accessing shared links, etc). Asana is a project management tool that [keeps] our creative teams on track of projects. It allows detailed project planning and organization and allows every team member to fully visualize the project process before it gets started.
Brian Keary | TrustRadius Reviewer
As a web developer, I find Asana comes in handy to keep my projects organized. Everything I need to accomplish is easy to add to each project and I even get a nice graphic when a task is completed. Before I used Asana I had project details in 4 or 5 places and it was always a pain to keep organized.
Chantelle Chase | TrustRadius Reviewer
I use this currently to manage projects within my company. It is an excellent tool to allow both my clients and colleagues to see the progress and see what is missing and where something is in the pipeline. It also has great reminder tools. It is great for us to meet deadlines, improve efficiency and accountability within the organization.
We're a creative agency managing multiple client projects and internal initiatives. Asana has helped us streamline our process and continue to hold ourselves accountable, especially as a remote team. Asana is flexible enough to grow with our team and the templates feature is especially helpful in onboarding new team members.
Jeniriana Rodriguez | TrustRadius Reviewer
Asana is used by the organization's teams to communicate with each other and follow up on our tasks for better team performance. Each group that uses Asana is divided, for example, sales team, marketing and design team, salespeople and engineers. This platform has solved different communication problems, and delays in the projects.
My use of Asana is as a user on other people's projects. It makes it easy for me, as a stakeholder, to get updates and see where other groups are in the life of the project, and reduces the number of emails I need to send to the project manager - I can just take a look and see for myself how things are progressing and what tasks might be assigned to me.
Currently, Asana is used across the whole company to keep everyone informed of what other areas are working on, how are their timelines and progress, and also to create requests such as new hardware requirements, software access, or even updates on the payroll. Having into account what I previously mentioned, the business problems that it addresses are project management, requirement management, and task grooming.
Asana was first introduced to me by a director of another functional area who had used it at a previous job and loved it. Since I was managing the requests for new application acquisition at that point, I got to try it out and see how it worked in action. Our Commercial Partners division currently uses Asana as their primary Project Management application. It is used to ensure that all project management tasks are aligned and everyone knows what they are assigned to accomplish for the said project.
Asana is a project-management tool that offers a great experience when using it. Asana a complete software with project planning, scheduling and budgeting for activities. Great with workflow automation. Excellent with Gantt charts. Easy for planning and listing daily tasks. It is a software that is easy to use and very easy to customize, that feature is really great.
Lee L Kennedy | TrustRadius Reviewer
A few of us at TLo use Asana as a project management tool to keep track of the projects and tasks for our current clients. Each person can track their individual to-dos, you can view all backlogged or in-flight tasks for a specific client, and you can communicate about all of the above inside the app.
October 20, 2021

Disappointed with Asana

Asana is used in my department to manage projects. We use it to assign individual tasks, follow project templates, and generate team management information. We selected ASANA a few years ago as a value-for-money task management software suitable for smaller organizations with the ambition to grow. This is how we evaluate our experience to date.
Asana is used across our entire organization for multiple projects. It helps me assign responsibilities to the staff, to send them email reminders, and to keep tabs on their work. One advantage is that the reminders come from "Asana", so they don't feel as if I am breathing down their neck. It also helps us to communicate back and forth.
Asana helps us get tasks and projects organized. The messenger hub is helping us communicate better when discussing and sharing files among the team. Asana has improved our project collaboration and helped with tracking the project progress percentage.
Pankaj Singh Shah | TrustRadius Reviewer
We used it for project and task management both large and small projects. The use case was to efficiently manage the project by eliminating silos and create transparency between teams. The impact of Asana was good to improve project timelines especially with cross-functional team projects. One of the strong part was reporting tasks that help a lot.
Taylor S. Shelberg, MBA | TrustRadius Reviewer
We're currently using Asana in our Admissions office. We use it amongst four (4) full-time staff members and a handful of student workers (interns). It's been a gamechanger for us since day one. We're now able to hold less meetings and there's less questions about who is working on what project and when it's due. Asana allows us to clearly define roles and work while keeping us all on track.
Asana is used by our corporate team to coordinate departmental efforts; however, it is not used by our operational project management teams. The goal of using Asana was to expedite updates and collaboration efforts between various groups (Acc, HR, Ops, IT, Marketing, etc.) when working together and executing on corporate initiatives.
We use Asana as a management tool for tasks/meetings in a small technological company.
We mainly use Asana for: tasks allocation, tasks reminder, "online agenda" for online crew meetings.
Asana is used both for technical and business related tasks and projects.
Asana is easy to use and does not require any software installation, so it is used widely in our organization for different types of tasks.
Our Marketing department uses Asana to manage workflow. Having a marketing request form for others in the company to fill out helps save time and back and forth emails to get all the information we need. We push all our requests through Asana so we can assign them to the correct person right away. It makes our team more efficient!
We tried for months to learn, use and implement Asana, and while some companies find it useful we didn't have that big of a budget to afford all the plugins, API calls, and set up other software as it just didn't play well.
We wanted it to sync with our codebase, Salesforce, email, and a backend database but it was like pulling teeth to get something to work, and then there were always these little gotchas that I just pulled the plug.
It seemed intuitive but it took forever to explain, it looks nice but just would not integrate with our systems. People complained about how hard it was to understand and there wasn't a simple "let's do it this way" best practice that was obvious like Salesforce. I had to reverse engineer "do anything" to find something that worked and just gave up.
We use Asana to manage a few aspects within our small business. The tool works great for having virtual meetings where a task can be used to capture the meeting minutes and sub-tasks can be used to allocate the action plan items to the specific meeting delegates. We also use Asana for high-level strategy and goal setting as well as day-to-day task allocation and tracking.