Asana Review

January 31, 2022
we use it for daily weekly and monthly organization, some of the customer service agents use prebuilt forms to ask ur department for …

Awesome for project management

December 08, 2021
My use of Asana is as a user on other people's projects. It makes it easy for me, as a stakeholder, to get updates and see where other …

Disappointed with Asana

October 20, 2021
Asana is used in my department to manage projects. We use it to assign individual tasks, follow project templates, and generate team …

Reviewer Sentiment

Positive ()
Negative ()
Learn how we calculate reviewer sentiment

TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2022
TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2021
TrustRadius Award Top Rated 2020

Task Management (153)

Team Collaboration (152)

Scheduling (139)

Document Management (128)

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Asana, and make your voice heard!

Premium

per month

Business

per month

• $10 per user per monthOptional
For the latest information on pricing, visithttps://asana.com/pricing

Starting price (does not include set up fee)

• $50 per month

Project Management

Professional Services Automation

6.7

What is Asana?

Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives. The vendor states that with Asana, teams are more confident, move faster, and accomplish more with less, no matter where they are located. Asana boasts more than 75,000 paying organizations and millions of free organizations across 195 countries as users, who manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. Teams do great things when everyone has clarity and is empowered to do their part. Asana aims to give teams the confidence to plan, organize, and execute their most ambitious work from anywhere.

Asana Features

• Supported: Integration with accounting software

• Supported: Work Management
  • Supported: OKRs

Asana Screenshots

Product HomepageTeam ConversationsProject CalendarsInboxList ProjectPortfoliosTimelineWorkloadBoard Project

Asana Videos

Meet Asana, your work manager. But better.
Keep team projects running smoothly with Asana.

Asana Integrations

Asana Competitors

Asana Technical Details

Mobile ApplicationApple iOS, Android, Mobile Web
Supported LanguagesEnglish, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Japanese, German

What is Asana?

Asana is a web and mobile project management app. With tasks, projects, conversations, and dashboards, Asana lets an entire team know who's doing what by when, enabling workload balancing. Users can also add integrations for GANTT charts, time tracking and more.

How much does Asana cost?

Asana starts at $50.

What is Asana's best feature?

Reviewers rate Task Management highest, with a score of 8.8.

Who uses Asana?

The most common users of Asana are from Small Businesses (1-50 employees) and the Marketing & Advertising industry.

(1909)

I have found most of the answers I need in Asana's knowledgebase. There were a few times I didn't like the answer, but I was still able to get an answer. I did not rate Asana's support any higher because the knowledge base is the only tool I have used. I have not experienced other types of customer support.
March 18, 2020

I love Asana!

I have never had an issue with Asana that their team could not help us navigate through and find a resolution. I am highly pleased with their customer support and willingness to ensure all our needs are met and handled in a timely fashion. I would recommend them to anyone who needs tasks!
page V | TrustRadius Reviewer
We haven't had to tap into support. Everything has been very straightforward in its use. We have been able to show up inside of other projects (with other teams) and be ready to jump in with very little need for outside assistance or support. All of the techs have worked, and we've never had to reach out to support.
Personally, I have not contacted Asana customer service. But seeing how Asana has improved over the last 2 years, I feel that Asana is listening to their users and implementing changes to help make it better. So in that regard, Asana is continuously supporting their users.
Kate Knight | TrustRadius Reviewer
Overall, we love Asana. It is easy to use and easy to stay up to date with. We were looking for software that would do all we needed but wouldn't take a large chunk of our time to learn and that is exactly what Asana provided! The opportunity to utilize software purely for our benefit, and not take away anything from our organization. No compromises with Asana!
I've honestly never needed to use customer support for Asana so I'm not quite sure how helpful they are. The product is fairly user-friendly though and they do have a help section fo the website so that's cool.
Catherine Zauner | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have not used their support, and there is not an option for N/A. This is not something I can comment on because I had no interaction with the Asana Customer Support team. If this was something our managers used, I was not privy to that information, so I am unable to comment.
The major reason to rate 9 ton asana are:
1. Customer support is very good and fast.
2. The e - mail reply to the user is within 24 hours and to efficiently handle query each issue allocated with a unique id number.
3. The cost is under budget not so high, but provide a lot of advantages.
Berlynn Pierce | TrustRadius Reviewer
I have not needed to use Asana support other than training videos which are extensive but not for what I needed (looking for a way to set up Asana for my unique audiences that would be custom compared to how other teams are managing projects).
Adam Lumley | TrustRadius Reviewer
I haven't had to use their support so I can't rate it. The fact that I haven't needed them reflects the ease of use of the product. I would recommend that any new users schedule a complete demo of the product to ensure that they are using it to it's fullest (there's a lot of useful features).
Ryan Durry | TrustRadius Reviewer
We have not encountered a lot of issues, and Asana training opportunities have covered most of our needs, so our need for support has been minimal. When I have worked with them though, the experience has been pleasant and helpful. My biggest gripe is in rising costs and features (like Portfolios) being pulled out of lower-level tiers and put behind the higher-cost access.