Asana Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Adam Lumley profile photo

Support

I haven't had to use their support so I can't rate it. The fact that I haven't needed them reflects the ease of use of the product. I would recommend that any new users schedule a complete demo of the product to ensure that they are using it to it's fullest (there's a lot of useful features).
Read Adam Lumley's full review
Kate Knight profile photo

Support

Overall, we love Asana. It is easy to use and easy to stay up to date with. We were looking for software that would do all we needed but wouldn't take a large chunk of our time to learn and that is exactly what Asana provided! The opportunity to utilize software purely for our benefit, and not take away anything from our organization. No compromises with Asana!
Read Kate Knight's full review
Catherine Zauner profile photo

Support

I have not used their support, and there is not an option for N/A. This is not something I can comment on because I had no interaction with the Asana Customer Support team. If this was something our managers used, I was not privy to that information, so I am unable to comment.
Read Catherine Zauner's full review
JATIN GUPTA profile photo

The major reason to rate 9 ton asana are:
1. Customer support is very good and fast.
2. The e - mail reply to the user is within 24 hours and to efficiently handle query each issue allocated with a unique id number.
3. The cost is under budget not so high, but provide a lot of advantages.
Read JATIN GUPTA's full review
Ryan Durry profile photo

Support

We have not encountered a lot of issues, and Asana training opportunities have covered most of our needs, so our need for support has been minimal. When I have worked with them though, the experience has been pleasant and helpful. My biggest gripe is in rising costs and features (like Portfolios) being pulled out of lower-level tiers and put behind the higher-cost access.
Read Ryan Durry's full review
María Lucía Santagata profile photo

Support

Honestly I had to ask them for support only one time, so I can't rate them properly. That one time they gave me adequate support and the response came in an adequate time too. Being a tool as easy to use as it is - it's not very frequent that we need support from them.
Read María Lucía Santagata's full review
Eric Serdar profile photo
August 14, 2019

I love Asana!

Support

I haven't had to have any interactions with their customer support. So, I guess that means they get a 10 because I never have to talk to them! When the recent system outage happened, they were very active on twitter trying to communicate with people and give an update on what was going on.
Read Eric Serdar's full review
Veronika Baranovska profile photo

Support

Have never needed to get in touch with the support on Asana and I think that's more than most SaaS companies can say. I'm sure they get enquiries from enterprise clients but for a small-to-medium business like us, it's perfect and no additional support has been needed.

Asana also has a brilliant user forum and blogs explaining everything you might have a question on.
Read Veronika Baranovska's full review
Chandos Schorstein profile photo

Support

I have yet to have to contact Asana's support, other than to request info about their non-profit pricing structure. Based on how quickly they responded to that, and how well everything works, I would imagine their support is top-notch. However, I can't guarantee that, as we have never used it.
Read Chandos Schorstein's full review
Billy Barker profile photo

Support

I've never had to contact support. There was only one time that I started to look into contacting support because Asana was not loading, but then I found their status page on their website that showed Asana was down at the moment. Other than that, it's been no problem at all.
Read Billy Barker's full review
Eligreg Lopez profile photo

Support

I don't really know about its customer support side, since I've never used it. I never had any trouble with Asana, and every issue is solved on-screen with very clear instructions. That's the best support there is, always on their toes with the highest technology and better features for their product.
Read Eligreg Lopez's full review

Task Management (96)
Resource Management (82)
Gantt Charts (2)
6.5
Scheduling (87)
Workflow Automation (72)
Team Collaboration (96)
Support for Agile Methodology (7)
Support for Waterfall Methodology (7)
Document Management (84)
Email integration (79)
Mobile Access (81)
Timesheet Tracking (6)
6.1
Change request and Case Management (4)
Budget and Expense Management (42)
Project & financial reporting (1)
5.5
Integration with accounting software (18)

About Asana

Asana is a web and mobile project management app that according to the vendor, goes beyond typical PM software by enabling teams to track everything they're working on. With tasks, projects, conversations, and dashboards, Asana lets an entire team know who's doing what by when in order to help companies get results. Asana can be used for meetings, launches, or campaigns. Users can also add integrations for GANTT charts, time tracking and more. Asana is available on the web, iOS, and Android devices.

Asana Features

Has featureBudget and Expense Management
Professional Services Automation Features
Does not have featureQuotes/estimates
Does not have featureInvoicing
Does not have featureProject & financial reporting
Has featureIntegration with accounting software

Asana Screenshots

Asana Integrations

Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, Wufoo, Harvest, Slack, GitHub, Zapier, Sunrise, Chrome Extension, Instagantt

Asana Competitors

• Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
  • Entry-level set up fee?Optional

Asana is always free for teams of up to 15 people.

Asana Support Options