Task Management (153)
Team Collaboration (152)
Document Management (128)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Asana, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- $10 per user per monthOptional
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $50 per month
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from daily tasks to strategic initiatives. The vendor states that with Asana, teams are more confident, move faster, and accomplish more with less, no matter where they are located. Asana boasts more than 75,000 paying organizations and millions of free organizations across 195 countries as users, who manage everything from company objectives to digital transformation to product launches and marketing campaigns. Teams do great things when everyone has clarity and is empowered to do their part. Asana aims to give teams the confidence to plan, organize, and execute their most ambitious work from anywhere.
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Resource Management
- Supported: Gantt Charts
- Supported: Scheduling
- Supported: Workflow Automation
- Supported: Team Collaboration
- Supported: Document Management
- Supported: Email integration
- Supported: Mobile Access
- Supported: Budget and Expense Management
- Supported: Integration with accounting software
- Supported: Work Management
- Supported: OKRs
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, Spanish, Portuguese, French, Japanese, German|
1. Customer support is very good and fast.
2. The e - mail reply to the user is within 24 hours and to efficiently handle query each issue allocated with a unique id number.
3. The cost is under budget not so high, but provide a lot of advantages.