We are Service Providers reselling Asigra for Private Cloud deployments and running our own Public Cloud vault that runs backups for …
It allowed us …
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
Frequently Asked Questions
- Asigra is a great entry way into the cloud.
- Compliance is a tricky thing. Jumping backup software means having to deal with previous copies somehow. Asigra is built for the long haul.
- Asigra is continuing to increase their feature stack. They have made huge steps in the VM backup in the last 3 years and continue to implement features there.
- As far as cloud backup software goes, there are many that can do it, but none that do it as well as Asigra.
Asigra is an designed for people that want to store their data in the cloud. Its best suited for resale as a cloud service product via resellers.
From a business prospective, I am a service provider so I would always renew.
From a technical prospective, there has been enough written about it in earlier questions and this could go endless.
Overall, Asigra is a good organization to work with. They are concerned about what the partner and the customer needs and are always a phone call away to help in any situation. Therefore, apart from technology, you work with people always available to support their claims.