Reviews (1-1 of 1)
January 26, 2018
Score 8 out of 10
AspenOne Supply Chain Management is being used at our company across the global organization at several departments including mid-level management teams at the plants. We decided to make AspenOne Supply Chain Management as well as the rest of AspenOne suite available via Citrix XenApp publishing so users across the globe can access the application no matter on what device and where they are located securely as our AspenOne Supply Chain Management data is retained in our primary and secondary data centers. It addresses optimization of flow of our products to customers, vendors, and partners while keeping track and ensure in-time delivery and review optimization based on decisions made with better data than we have ever had below. We have so much data that we had to quickly expand our storage SAN to accommodate the extra data generated by AspenOne Supply Chain Management system.
- Provides a wealth of data and information interpreted across management and supply chain team located at various offices and plants globally
- Implementation was with relative ease with small dedicated team. Implementation time was also quick from launch to go-live in three business quarters.
- Excellent technical support from AspenOne and their tier support is knowledgeable on the product.
- Good bug fixes and quick support along with predictable update release schedule.
- While AspenOne Supply Chain Management generate a wealth of data and information, the ability to organize and create reports can be time consuming as well as steep learning curve.
- While incremental updates are predictable, AspenOne major version updates can be difficult to implement with wide user impact causing more downtime than we prefer.
- Report merge and legacy version conversion tools can be made easier to use with more GUI (graphical user interface) options and less command base as well as status progress graphic and confirmation of completion would be very helpful.
Read Keith Kyaw, MBA, ITIL, CCA's full review
Good for large organizations but can be used across various industries from manufacturing to even medical. Also very Citrix publishing friendly to allow multiple users located anywhere to use AspenOne Supply Chain Management across the organization while consolidating their data in a centralized secure place. This ability to consolidate and centralize applications and data within the same facility makes migration, high availability in DR scenario easier to configure as well.