Reviews (1-2 of 2)
March 26, 2018
Score 9 out of 10
Our customer success team has been using Assistant.to for new customers to schedule onboarding sessions. It allows us to quickly send the customer links to our availability where they can choose the time they'd like to book and secure that timeslot directly within an email. It provides a convenient and simple experience for our customers and saves our team scheduling time.
- Their Chrome extension is very user-friendly. It allows you to quickly insert times into an email by selecting available timeframes then automatically converting them into individual links for each available time based on your meeting length preference (15 mins, 30 mins, 60 mins, etc).
- Assistant.to automatically creates a calendar event and sends an invite when a recipient chooses a time. It also allows someone to quickly rebook a time or select an option if no times that were sent to them work with their availability.
- You can customize your meeting settings but only send options for 3 days at a time. This is actually helpful in my opinion because it simplifies the selection experience so our customers choose a time sooner.
- The app currently does not save the availability times that I select, therefore I have to re-select my availability every time I sent meeting options.
- The app does not have the ability to customize the theme or styles of the meeting times. It'd be nice to allow users to choose between a set of themes to better fit their company's brand.
- If Assistant.to had a scheduling link option like Calendly has, that would be another improvement. Sometimes we'll have customers who cannot meet until the following week, so having a scheduler link would be helpful in those situations.
Read Jared DeLong's full review
Assistant.to is well suited for anyone working with a large number of clients at once who need to schedule multiple meetings. If those clients do not have a background in online scheduling, then using this tool may not be the best solution. Assistant.to is a great tool for quickly scheduling meetings with options across 3 days, but for those wanting more flexibility you may want to consider Calendly.
March 23, 2017
Score 10 out of 10
As part of our standard install on our employee machines, we have Google Apps and install Assistant.to on all machines. It is a very simple way to embed a calendar into an email allowing our sales and client success to easily solicit appointments with their clients. We have found it incredibly easy to use and set up, moreover, we have found it easy to get clients on a calendar when you send them a simple link to click vs. sending the "Please let me know a few times you're open". I highly recommend this solution, especially since you can start free.
Read Daniel Coburn's full review
[It's well suited for] any organization that has scheduling needs, especially outside of your company. This tool allows you to quickly and easily set up appointments for customer service/client success calls and demos for a sales team. In the end its simple integration with Google Apps makes it a must-have for many small to medium size businesses.
Assistant.to Scorecard Summary
Assistant.to is online scheduling software from the San Francisco based company of the same name.
Categories: Appointment Scheduling
Assistant.to Technical Details