Review: "AT Internet is a great tool to track your users. You can customize your dashboards and reports!"
- AT Internet offers real-time data, when you need insights quickly.
- AT Internet doesn't sample so I really trust the data I get.
- The API is easy-to-use and powerful, I use it all the time for creating reports and dashboards.
- The user interface could be improved (design, font, colors).
I also use very often the app "Data Query" (AT Internet's API) which is very powerful: you can quickly build a customized table with the exact metrics and dimensions you need. When I'm asking myself a question, Data Query always has the answer.
ZDF, a national television station in Germany, and ZDF Digital Medienproduktion GmbH, a daughter company of ZDF, uses the software to monitor the activities of all internet users on our platforms (responsive web, Android app, iOS app, Windows mobile app, hbbTV, VR app) It’s used for online research, but also the areas of controlling and product management and development are involved in the tool.
In addition, we measure our partners tivi.de, 3sat and phoenix as well as the offer [link], which was set up for the target group of 14-29 year olds, as a cross-platform offer (YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter). In addition, the marketing department uses the software to monitor marketing campaigns (banner advertising, pre-rolls, etc.).
The implementation of the web analysis tool was the responsibility of the media research department, which actively and fully uses the tool together with the online editorial department. The tool was introduced in several phases and for different user groups. A dashboard solution is now available to almost all users of the company. The media research department and the online editorial departments only have access to elaborated areas of the software (DataQuery etc.).
The controlling, editorial, product development and marketing department use the tool for different questions:
• How many users are on the ZDF platforms (in real-time, daily, weekly, quarterly)?
• Which platforms are used and which have to be developed or newly developed?
• What sources and campaigns bring users to the platforms?
• How are text and how are video (VoD) offers (mediathek / mediaplayer) used?
- AT Internet offers tools for target groups and users (for beginners in the field of web analysis, for example, dashboard solutions; for web analytics specialists, elaborate analysis tools with export functions in BI solutions).
- AT Internet is web-based and available on all devices and delivers user numbers in real-time at any location. The creation of reports and reports with AT Internet is fast to learn and the operation is very intuitive (good usability).
- AT Internet has brought very many new analytical tools on the market in a very fast time and relaunched older applications. There are currently still smaller bugs that should be fixed.
- AT Internet is currently working under high pressure on new analysis tools. The first beta versions look very promising and replace, which in their functionality now somewhat dusted tools.
Very good for web traffic analysis when it is correctly set up. Users from the marketing Department appreciate it.
In its current configuration, it's a bit complicated to use, and could be improved in term of versatility.
- AT Internet doesn't use sampling, which reduces confidence and doubt in data.
- Real-time data allows for immediate analysis and reaction where necessary.
- Segmenting is flexible and powerful in delivering insights.
- Unique visitors are treated somewhat separately from other metrics, which can complicate analyses.
- User experience can be improved in simple ways - e.g. larger fonts on some report screens.
- Reliable data. AT Internet provides metrics adjusted with Digital Analytics Association, giving clear metrics meaning description and help you understand data in a right way.
- Flexible system. The data is stored in a raw, non-aggregate way, web interface provides a powerful segment constructor, including user-based segments (cohort) and here's REST API for any data to work with it in a custom way.
- Professional team. Digital Analytics Consultants here understand both the tool and web digital analytics tasks excellent. They help to define your objective, configure the tools and understand data in a right way.
- Long response time for reports based on a huge datasets in some cases. If your volume of data is high and you're requesting a data within a complex segment then response time could be significant. But the processing time for regular reports could be improved by AT Internet team if you request it.
- Delays in a problem solving when the issue requires several technical teams cooperation.
- AT Internet offers full segmentation and filtering, on the fly, across the whole data set.
- The data query module offers great flexibility for analysis and automated reporting.
- The Android and iOS libraries need improvement and the analytics suite would benefit from more mobile tailored reports and analysis options.
- The interface needs a refresh and more customizability for the graphs.
- While the documentation is generally good, it's only accessible through PDF documents. Having this information at ones fingertips while using the tool would be great.
- Ability to track in depth sales details
- Powerful segmentation tool
- Interface to build custom rest API requests and and IQY files
- Data available at the user ID level
- Design of the interface ( dramatically improved on the new application recently released ! )
- Default views by unique users
- Interface not very handy at first that may require a bit of support to start with
- Customization. AT Internet provides numerous tools and modules (Segmentation, Data Query, Custom Metrics, Sales Tracker...) to build a solution relevant to your business
- Many analysis. Lots of information is available in the interface.
- Free and unlimited support. A question? Answered on the same day by mail.
- Interface. The current one doesn't seem as clear (and good-looking?) as Google Analytics for instance. Nevertheless, a new one is planned.
- Real time that isn't completely real. Whereas Google Analytics allows to see what is happening on the website in real time, you have to wait 2 or 3 minutes with AT Internet. But that may change with the new API and interface.
- Client services
- Multi-channel attribution
- Real time
- Rich media
- Segmentation (adding visitor and hit segmentation scopes).
- MV testing (with an integrating module managing serving and personalisation).
- Reports could be based on non pre-processed raw data to add flexibility on mixing external data set and drill down dimensions .
- Data query is a great tool to cross variables and data
- Great support from the São Paulo team
- Speed. Slow a lot of times.
- Hard to cross category with regional data.
- Not sure yet how I could use AT Internet to better understand behavioral metrics (churn, retention, etc)
- Real-time data: only a four minute delay between an action on a website and processed data you can work with.
- Support: very responsive support center and intelligent, creative consultants. I've never had a problem they couldn't solve.
- An application for everyone: there are applications for every type of user, from someone who just needs to view PDF dashboards, to basic data manipulation, to advanced analysts. You can get incredibly in depth with the type of data you're looking at or you can stay on the surface to get quick KPIs.
- API capabilites: ability to run real-time API calls through one of the apps, connect API calls to Excel, and the ability to import data from external APIs to display in dashboards.
- Integrations with outside vendors: there are many ways to integrate data from outside vendors, however you can't display this information in every application unless you create a custom field, which can sometimes be limiting.
- Access rights: there are two places to assign access rights and each place has slightly different functionality. You can get really granular with what each person has access to, but it is easy to miss a check box and have to go back and correct it.
- Visualizations across applications: there are some really cool visualizations in the oldest application they support that includes predictive traffic estimates, automatic multi-period variations, etc., that aren't available yet in the newer applications.
AT Internet is great if you have a wide breadth of users at different skill levels. If people using the tool are only going to be doing very basic analysis or only very detailed analysis, the scope of AT Internet may not be what you need. In our implementation of AT Internet, we have really advanced users as well as very basic users, so all of the applications available get used.
AT Internet is also great when you need to perform multi-dimensional reporting. In Google Analytics it's not really possible to create a report in the interface that has more than two dimensions, which is very limiting. AT Internet allows you to add as many dimensions as you want to each analysis, as well as an unlimited number of metrics. Some metrics and dimensions don't play nicely together, however, so you really have to take the time to learn which are crossable, which involves a combination of questioning the support center and trial and error.
AT Internet Scorecard Summary
About AT Internet
AT Internet Screenshots
AT Internet Competitors
Our different options are designed to scale and adapt to your needs : BUSINESS : Starting at 355€/MONTH No obligation Try for 1 month, for free! PREMIUM : Contact us for pricing details Free Trial: Available. Pricing model: Subscription.
AT Internet Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||35%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||45%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
AT Internet Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages: ||French, English, German, Spanish.|