Reviews (1-25 of 66)
- Xtag widget is a very useful complement especially to speed up your work on a specific analytic you might need.
- It compiles heavy loads of data and organizes it very well.
- When extracting website analytics some sections and titles can be misleading inside the tool.
- For new comers it might be challenging.
It allows us to monitor the overall performances of our digital products (websites and applications), such as traffic, page views, or other relevant KPIs, for editorial, marketing, or product issues. We use it for both reporting and in-depth analysis on a large range of topics, including traffic acquisition, conversion, and retention.
AT Internet is an essential pillar for our operational and strategic decision making.
We have a good relationship with AT Internet Team and the support, who answer our problems quickly.
The anlytics suite is complete. Every (working) day we check results on Explorer and analyze details with Dataquery. The responsetime is correct for the majority of our "strong" queries.
We use this information to report statics for the shareholders and use it for internal optimisation.
- The breakdown by Platform/Website category is a very powerful tool to compare big chunks of data. M of the other players lack this seamlessness in analyzing the performance of different platforms under one company
- Landing page breakdown is something that I can only find on AT Internet and Google Analytics. It's great for funnel analysis.
- It would be great to add easy to use dashboards to track performance by event/attribute.
- The plethora of elements and levels to gather and view data.
- The download information is an extremely essential element for us, however, this has been broken for a long time for us now. The numbers don't make sense as I even observed missing data for several months in 2018.
- Data collection: Allows consolidating page views with named pages, categorizing CTAs per type (Download, Inbound, Outbound, Action), monitoring internal search engines usage including with/without results, and rich media usage like Youtube videos with detailed insights.
- Data assessment: Explorer is a very convenient tool to quickly assess some odd behaviors, like unexpected bots traffic, with its "minutes" view, its "Organization" dimension, but also with its predictive capabilities. Then they can be annotated to share findings with all users. Explorer URLs are also a great way to quickly share an analysis, that can be at any moment send to Data Query for deeper investigation.
- Data extraction: Data Query is from far the best data extraction tool on the market and the easier to use, moreover always evolving.
- Multi-site capabilities: allows to assess "on the fly" some group of sites, with history not limited to group creation date.
- Support: Reactive and efficient.
- Evolution: The solution is permanently evolving, based on users feedback. Our opinion matters!
- I would say the limitations on multi-sites assessment, but they are about to be broken with Data Query V3.
- Tableau connector limitations, but they are mainly due to Tableau constraints, which doesn't accept direct REST API calls (no issue with Power BI).
When retrieving the original URL is necessary, we missed it as a dimension. However, the new engine will provide it, so that will no longer be an issue.
- AT Internet has worked with Global News and the wider BBC to tailor their platform to better deliver the kind of advanced functionality we require.
- They have a great team of consultants that provide fast and efficient on-going support. Typically queries are resolved in a matter of hours rather than days.
- AT Internet has all the standard reports you would expect from an enterprise analytics tool, but its real strength is its powerful query builder that allows almost limitless flexibility in constructing reports and segments.
- The current product has some limitations around segmentation like, for example, nesting or stacking segments. They are however releasing a new segmentation engine early next year as part of a suite of new products that will address some of these limitations.
- Also on segmentation, they just have visit or visitor scope right now and ideally there would be an event scope. Again I hope to see this in the new product.
- Client support: Our account manager is always available to answer questions and help us solve problems.
- In depth analytics: There are a variety of ways to analyze data within the platform.
- There is so much involved in the solution that it's sometimes difficult for someone who isn't an analyst (me) to figure out.
- I've had problems with dashboard creation and think I need extra training on that.
- The new interface simplifies the reading of main information, especially the number of hits by day/month.
- The distribution devices/web navigator and the related versions (except an improvement for Apple devices).
- Smart SDK: the idea of configuring custom analytics in a deported interface and not in the application code is great. But in fact, the functionality is hard to use and the pairing is very difficult. We needed your support to solve the pairing, but after that the configuration is perfectible. For example, we had synchronization/refreshment problems in the user interface.
- In the end, we didn't use the functionality
- As described in the previous question, the improvement must be done on the Apple information devices.
Web marketers use it to improve web users' path problems within the website, what pages they stay on, how long do they stay on the website, and on what pages they leave. Traffic acquisition managers use it to improve media campaign performance based on form completion.
- Tracking the formants of a particular page
- Showing an overview of trends for visits to a web site or series of pages
- Some parts of the user interface aren't completely intuitive.
- I would like to see more options for exporting graphs and reports.
- Provides general website data and webpage data
- Identifies traffic sources so we can fine-tune our unique strategies for each persona/audience member
- Not intiuitive
- Highly robust (takes time to get used to)
- Allows different data for varying levels of interest
- There are far too many clicks to get to meaningful data in the data query section. The large amount of clients and groups under clients we have does add to this, but it seems like there could be a way to streamline reports a bit more.
AT Internet Scorecard Summary
About AT Internet
AT Internet is a European leader in digital
analytics. Active for over 20 years, AT Internet's goal is helping customers measure their
audience, optimise their digital performance and create value.
data collection to exploration, activation and the sharing of actionable
insights, AT Internet's Analytics Suite is designed to provide reliable
high-quality data to enhance decision-making company wide. Adapted to
e-commerce, media, finance/banking, and corporate websites
& mobile apps, the vendor promises an easy-to-use solution accessible to everyone,
whether they’re business users, analysts or data scientists.
Used on more than
20,000 sites and mobile applications worldwide, the Analytics Suite enables the company to qualify its audience and target ads, and gives a greater understanding of the audience and how
to better serve them.
With more than 200 employees, the group is present
globally via its customers, subsidiaries and partners.
AT Internet won Best Analytics Platform at the 2019 Martech Awards and was named a web analytics “Leader” in the “The Forrester Wave™: Web Analytics, Q4 2017” report from Forrester Research, Inc.
AT Internet Screenshots
AT Internet Video
AT Internet Integrations
AT Internet Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Our different options are designed to scale and adapt to your needs : BUSINESS : Starting at 355€/MONTH No obligation Try for 1 month, for free! PREMIUM : Contact us for pricing details Free Trial: Available. Pricing model: Subscription.
AT Internet Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||35%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||45%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
AT Internet Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
AT Internet Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||French, English, German, Spanish.|