Reviews (1-25 of 113)
It enables analysts to understand key drivers of consumption patterns through big data analysis and support stakeholders across the organisation with dashboard views
- A very strong, supportive team who are keen to develop the relationship and deliver business value
- Excellent 'real-time' data availability through rapid data processing
- Powerful tools for analysing content consumption and usage patterns
- A range of API options to deliver data in the format required
- A process of continuous evolution in the data tools provided
- A lack of custom labels on video and audio, but this is being addressed with an imminent release
- A somewhat complicated tagging system and event tagging due to legacy systems
- Some limitations with the API
Other scenario: analyze why users come on the website, what kind of content they read and how long they stay. Or, create specific requests with the API to feed our own app.
- The breakdown by Platform/Website category is a very powerful tool to compare big chunks of data. M of the other players lack this seamlessness in analyzing the performance of different platforms under one company
- Landing page breakdown is something that I can only find on AT Internet and Google Analytics. It's great for funnel analysis.
- It would be great to add easy to use dashboards to track performance by event/attribute.
- The applicability of the SDK on almost all platforms.
- The versatile evaluation options.
- The number of available fields in the measurement.
- The granularity of rich media measurement, but this is currently being implemented :)
- In Explorer, I miss the metric Visit rate, which still exists in Analyzer.
- The availability of the previous day's data, but also here optimizations are already carried out.
- Xtor campaign link auto builder. Super easy to build an Xtor campaign link for each acquisition channel for us and our customers.
- AT Internet user interface. Intuitive and simple to analyze the ecosystem in the macro view.
- The data export on Excel is super easy through data query!
- The style customization possibilities on AT dashboards are less important compared to DataStudio (ex: managing the size of columns within a tab).
- The segmentation use within a dash is more complicated than other tools (ex: Data Studio/Adobe)
- Some media campaign parameters must be declared in the AT Interface (like the ID number for channel sources). It's not completely automatic (compare to GA for instance).
- Extensive performance data about our content, very easy to interrogate through bespoke dashboards.
- Realtime performance - particularly useful.
- More intelligence around assets.
- More detail around video and audio consumption.
- Xtag widget is a very useful complement especially to speed up your work on a specific analytic you might need.
- It compiles heavy loads of data and organizes it very well.
- When extracting website analytics some sections and titles can be misleading inside the tool.
- For new comers it might be challenging.
It allows us to monitor the overall performances of our digital products (websites and applications), such as traffic, page views, or other relevant KPIs, for editorial, marketing, or product issues. We use it for both reporting and in-depth analysis on a large range of topics, including traffic acquisition, conversion, and retention.
AT Internet is an essential pillar for our operational and strategic decision making.
We have a good relationship with AT Internet Team and the support, who answer our problems quickly.
The anlytics suite is complete. Every (working) day we check results on Explorer and analyze details with Dataquery. The responsetime is correct for the majority of our "strong" queries.
We use this information to report statics for the shareholders and use it for internal optimisation.
- Demonstrative sunburn
- Easy tool to create reporting board
- Customer support is reactive
- GDPR compliance
- The chronological order of events in a user journey is missing (but I saw that it appears in segments for the order of two events ). We need it to understand our user journeys
- To analyze our users' journeys, clicks and pages should be combined and both visible on "nav overview"
- Administration tools are not really ergonomic
- To know the volumes of visitors and the device and navigators they use.
- To know where our visitors come from.
- To know the time they stay on the website and on one page.
- To know where they massively leave the website/application
- To know the details of their journey: clicks/pages for each type of visitor, their chronological navigation.
The support is overall reactive and nice. They say when there are limits in the AT Internet solution (and transparency is something I appreciate).
We have mainly used AT Internet for page view statistics but have begun focusing on redirects, bounce rates, and user demographics.
- Near real time data (< 5 mins)
- Cross site customer journey
- Custom variables
- Data drilling through Data Query or API
- Showing a tree-map customer journey towards a specific page
- UX heat maps are missing
- The customer journey module needs more qualitative insights such as the time spent between 2 steps
- The plethora of elements and levels to gather and view data.
- The download information is an extremely essential element for us, however, this has been broken for a long time for us now. The numbers don't make sense as I even observed missing data for several months in 2018.
- The Data Query tool, to extract information
- The Customer Support Team, who always answers quicky and efficiently
- The Dashboard tool - once you have created a dashboard, it is very easy to get up-to-date information. You just need to change the date, and you have the data straight away
- The Dataquery tool is sometimes slow for some complex requests. But the new version is announced to be very quick
- AT Internet allows to create personalised dashboards.
- There is an expert team which can help us through a hotline, they are available, it is not only an analytics tool (such as Google, you can use their tool but you are alone when you have issues!).
- High security of the software that guarantees data protection.
- Be more user-centric for the dashboard. It is quite hard to use the tool without training. The interface is not user friendly.
- Create template of dashboards that we could use directly.
- Using Search activity and especially SEA, a simple plug between Google Analytics and AT Internet to create clusters of audiences to better manage the PPC campaigns. Maybe it is possible but I tried to set up with AT Internet and never had feedback.
For the training, the team should reorient their presentation regarding the profiles of the trainees and adopt a pedagogical approach especially for people who are not in digital team. And also take into account the needs of the trainees. I had a training of 1 day, before the session I clearly asked for a specific focus for media and we had 7.50 hours on the tool and the fundamentals of AT Internet and only 10 minutes on media question which was very frustrating!
- Qualified tagging
- Precise data thanks to page names & click names
- Real-time dashboard that requires no further effort to always do data extraction
- Cool new feature of AXON contribution thanks to machine learning
- Continuous improvement with the new generation of Data Query 3
- Limitation of 100 sites when it comes to multi-site analysis
- Sometimes I might face an instance of generating yesterday's data
- Period limit when it comes to customer journey analysis
- Limit of maximum number of metrics & dimensions to put in Explorer
- When I want to check message history in AT Internet support center, it always get me back to Explorer without showing my support message history
However, when it comes to in-page analytics, it would be hard for AT Internet to tell you the zone where people click the most. Since it's impossible to have the data of zone that is not clickable.
- Consulting services, fast support, & "Help" functionality for users
- Intuitive and easy-to- use web interface
- Price management (i.e., not comparable to Google)
- Innovative solutions (make use of AI in some analyses, which is getting better and better)
- Possibility of segmentation for analysis (i.e., segment users based on their IP address or their type of device)
- Possibility of "templates" (i.e., when setting up new domains in the tool or for example when creating dashboards)
- User management / user concept -- setup of the organization and user structure
- The data is always very easy to understand even when you don't know the analytics.
- Data Query allows us to export to meet our needs.
- Explorer saves us a lot of time.
- Not enough customization of dashboards.
- "Multi Sites" or "Multi Device" on Data Query.
AT Internet is less suitable for sending dashboards to our customers because we can personalize them less. We are therefore obligated to export the data to produce our own reports (in the form of a graph or tables).
- It has wide range of useful analytics options.
- It feels transparent, what we set up, we'll get of the data—no tricks.
- Consultant's help is very useful, makes it much easier to join the at internet team.
- It ads value to the data analysis, there is always more to explore.
- Sometimes it's overwhelming to know what dimensions are worth using for our advantage.
- Privacy of user data (especially compared to Google Analytics), everything stays in Europe.
- Easy to use, intuitive interface.
- Amazing support.
- More respect of their own timeline (DQY v3 has been in beta for a long time).
- Multi site analysis is difficult (but this is improving).
- Some functionalities still have horrible UI (especially things in configurations).
- Could have more user freedom. I have to contact the support for some things which I should be able to do myself (even if support is amazing and very quick).
- Wherever there is a high concern for customer data security (banking sector)
- Media sector, since AT Internet is not an advertiser (unlike Google)
- Companies where many of the people who will be expected to use the web analytics tool have no web analytics experience because the interface is easy to use and the support can help less qualified users.
Less appropriate :
- Power users who like to dig deep into datasets (although I believe DQY v3 will change that).
- Advertising teams: Google Analytics integration with the whole Google suite (Google Ads, D&V360, etc) makes it unbeatable.
- Very recent startups: Google Analytics is free to start with, which is very difficult to beat.
AT Internet Scorecard Summary
About AT Internet
AT Internet is a European leader in digital
analytics. Active for over 20 years, AT Internet's goal is helping customers measure their
audience, optimise their digital performance and create value.
data collection to exploration, activation and the sharing of actionable
insights, AT Internet's Analytics Suite is designed to provide reliable
high-quality data to enhance decision-making company wide. Adapted to
e-commerce, media, finance/banking, and corporate websites
& mobile apps, the vendor promises an easy-to-use solution accessible to everyone,
whether they’re business users, analysts or data scientists.
Used on more than
20,000 sites and mobile applications worldwide, the Analytics Suite enables the company to qualify its audience and target ads, and gives a greater understanding of the audience and how
to better serve them.
With more than 200 employees, the group is present
globally via its customers, subsidiaries and partners.
AT Internet won Best Analytics Platform at the 2019 Martech Awards and was named a web analytics “Leader” in the “The Forrester Wave™: Web Analytics, Q4 2017” report from Forrester Research, Inc.
AT Internet Screenshots
AT Internet Video
AT Internet Integrations
AT Internet Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Our different options are designed to scale and adapt to your needs : BUSINESS : Starting at 355€/MONTH No obligation Try for 1 month, for free! PREMIUM : Contact us for pricing details Free Trial: Available. Pricing model: Subscription.
AT Internet Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||35%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||45%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
AT Internet Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
AT Internet Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||French, English, German, Spanish.|