Reviews (1-25 of 31)
- Data collection: Allows consolidating page views with named pages, categorizing CTAs per type (Download, Inbound, Outbound, Action), monitoring internal search engines usage including with/without results, and rich media usage like Youtube videos with detailed insights.
- Data assessment: Explorer is a very convenient tool to quickly assess some odd behaviors, like unexpected bots traffic, with its "minutes" view, its "Organization" dimension, but also with its predictive capabilities. Then they can be annotated to share findings with all users. Explorer URLs are also a great way to quickly share an analysis, that can be at any moment send to Data Query for deeper investigation.
- Data extraction: Data Query is from far the best data extraction tool on the market and the easier to use, moreover always evolving.
- Multi-site capabilities: allows to assess "on the fly" some group of sites, with history not limited to group creation date.
- Support: Reactive and efficient.
- Evolution: The solution is permanently evolving, based on users feedback. Our opinion matters!
- I would say the limitations on multi-sites assessment, but they are about to be broken with Data Query V3.
- Tableau connector limitations, but they are mainly due to Tableau constraints, which doesn't accept direct REST API calls (no issue with Power BI).
When retrieving the original URL is necessary, we missed it as a dimension. However, the new engine will provide it, so that will no longer be an issue.
- AT Internet has worked with Global News and the wider BBC to tailor their platform to better deliver the kind of advanced functionality we require.
- They have a great team of consultants that provide fast and efficient on-going support. Typically queries are resolved in a matter of hours rather than days.
- AT Internet has all the standard reports you would expect from an enterprise analytics tool, but its real strength is its powerful query builder that allows almost limitless flexibility in constructing reports and segments.
- The current product has some limitations around segmentation like, for example, nesting or stacking segments. They are however releasing a new segmentation engine early next year as part of a suite of new products that will address some of these limitations.
- Also on segmentation, they just have visit or visitor scope right now and ideally there would be an event scope. Again I hope to see this in the new product.
It's really easy to build dashboard and share them across all the organisation.
- A strong tracking solution and very complete: no sampling, clear traffic sources, etc.
- Querying the data is made is with the Data Query tool.
- Building dashboards and reports. You can share them by email or with a simple link.
- They answer all of our questions, like what's the best way to track a specific event, what does this data mean, with a very efficient HelpDesk!
- Going further with Data Viz (they're working on it).
- Collecting all data (clicks, impressions, and conversions) from the customer journey of their clients.
- Collaboration with Mazeberry.
- Data Query: good data mining tool to explore analytical data.
- Availability of their support teams.
- To be improved: having the same dedicated interlocutors to deal with a specific subject.
- Drill available data
- Access to the API URL
- Requests to the API with voluminous data (> 1 million lines) was complicated, I had to tweak my python code in order to make many small requests to collect data faster.
- Calls to the API can be further documented (example: no example for fetching total numbers of lines in python).
- Funnel analysis in Analyzer NX
- Data query
- Reporting & Dashboard
- Main dimensions in the Analyzer NX: Trafic, Pages, Sources, Ad, Technique, and Ergonomy
- The mobile device is something natural nowadays. As well as desktop users. Reports need to be up to date and automatically include those dimensions, without having to segment the data.
- Even though funnel analysis is one of its strengths, I think that adding more steps can be more comfortable.
- Adding more dimensions like the mobile internet connection (3G or 4G) is something I'm looking forward to.
- Having the ability the create dashboards or reports & compare it with a flexible period is crucial. Eg. YTD vs. Y-1, MTD vs. M-1, MoM vs. Y-1/M-1, any given period that I choose vs. any other given period that I choose.
- Better heatmap & clickmap analysis.
- Video/session recording.
- Label completion: in a funnel, there can be several steps & in those steps there can be labels. We already have a completion rate by steps, it will be useful to have a completion rate by labels within a step.
- Detailed granular traffic info.
- Data comparisons over time.
- Linking specific pages to tracked events.
- Identifying specific actions.
- Making dashboards and data shareable with non-users, I'd like to have a live and updating dashboard on the web.
It is difficult for beginners and hard to draw connections between the actual site (as visitors or business view it from the outside) and the internal structure of the site and tagging.
- AT Internet offers real-time data, when you need insights quickly.
- AT Internet doesn't sample so I really trust the data I get.
- The API is easy-to-use and powerful, I use it all the time for creating reports and dashboards.
- The user interface could be improved (design, font, colors).
I also use very often the app "Data Query" (AT Internet's API) which is very powerful: you can quickly build a customized table with the exact metrics and dimensions you need. When I'm asking myself a question, Data Query always has the answer.
ZDF, a national television station in Germany, and ZDF Digital Medienproduktion GmbH, a daughter company of ZDF, uses the software to monitor the activities of all internet users on our platforms (responsive web, Android app, iOS app, Windows mobile app, hbbTV, VR app) It’s used for online research, but also the areas of controlling and product management and development are involved in the tool.
In addition, we measure our partners tivi.de, 3sat and phoenix as well as the offer [link], which was set up for the target group of 14-29 year olds, as a cross-platform offer (YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter). In addition, the marketing department uses the software to monitor marketing campaigns (banner advertising, pre-rolls, etc.).
The implementation of the web analysis tool was the responsibility of the media research department, which actively and fully uses the tool together with the online editorial department. The tool was introduced in several phases and for different user groups. A dashboard solution is now available to almost all users of the company. The media research department and the online editorial departments only have access to elaborated areas of the software (DataQuery etc.).
The controlling, editorial, product development and marketing department use the tool for different questions:
• How many users are on the ZDF platforms (in real-time, daily, weekly, quarterly)?
• Which platforms are used and which have to be developed or newly developed?
• What sources and campaigns bring users to the platforms?
• How are text and how are video (VoD) offers (mediathek / mediaplayer) used?
- AT Internet offers tools for target groups and users (for beginners in the field of web analysis, for example, dashboard solutions; for web analytics specialists, elaborate analysis tools with export functions in BI solutions).
- AT Internet is web-based and available on all devices and delivers user numbers in real-time at any location. The creation of reports and reports with AT Internet is fast to learn and the operation is very intuitive (good usability).
- AT Internet has brought very many new analytical tools on the market in a very fast time and relaunched older applications. There are currently still smaller bugs that should be fixed.
- AT Internet is currently working under high pressure on new analysis tools. The first beta versions look very promising and replace, which in their functionality now somewhat dusted tools.
- AT Internet doesn't use sampling, which reduces confidence and doubt in data.
- Real-time data allows for immediate analysis and reaction where necessary.
- Segmenting is flexible and powerful in delivering insights.
- Unique visitors are treated somewhat separately from other metrics, which can complicate analyses.
- User experience can be improved in simple ways - e.g. larger fonts on some report screens.
- Reliable data. AT Internet provides metrics adjusted with Digital Analytics Association, giving clear metrics meaning description and help you understand data in a right way.
- Flexible system. The data is stored in a raw, non-aggregate way, web interface provides a powerful segment constructor, including user-based segments (cohort) and here's REST API for any data to work with it in a custom way.
- Professional team. Digital Analytics Consultants here understand both the tool and web digital analytics tasks excellent. They help to define your objective, configure the tools and understand data in a right way.
- Long response time for reports based on a huge datasets in some cases. If your volume of data is high and you're requesting a data within a complex segment then response time could be significant. But the processing time for regular reports could be improved by AT Internet team if you request it.
- Delays in a problem solving when the issue requires several technical teams cooperation.
- AT Internet offers full segmentation and filtering, on the fly, across the whole data set.
- The data query module offers great flexibility for analysis and automated reporting.
- The Android and iOS libraries need improvement and the analytics suite would benefit from more mobile tailored reports and analysis options.
- The interface needs a refresh and more customizability for the graphs.
- While the documentation is generally good, it's only accessible through PDF documents. Having this information at ones fingertips while using the tool would be great.
- Ability to track in depth sales details
- Powerful segmentation tool
- Interface to build custom rest API requests and and IQY files
- Data available at the user ID level
- Design of the interface ( dramatically improved on the new application recently released ! )
- Default views by unique users
- Interface not very handy at first that may require a bit of support to start with
Very good for web traffic analysis when it is correctly set up. Users from the marketing Department appreciate it.
In its current configuration, it's a bit complicated to use, and could be improved in term of versatility.
AT Internet Scorecard Summary
About AT Internet
AT Internet is a European leader in digital
analytics. Active for over 20 years, AT Internet's goal is helping customers measure their
audience, optimise their digital performance and create value.
data collection to exploration, activation and the sharing of actionable
insights, AT Internet's Analytics Suite is designed to provide reliable
high-quality data to enhance decision-making company wide. Adapted to
e-commerce, media, finance/banking, and corporate websites
& mobile apps, the vendor promises an easy-to-use solution accessible to everyone,
whether they’re business users, analysts or data scientists.
Used on more than
20,000 sites and mobile applications worldwide, the Analytics Suite enables the company to qualify its audience and target ads, and gives a greater understanding of the audience and how
to better serve them.
With more than 200 employees, the group is present
globally via its customers, subsidiaries and partners.
AT Internet won Best Analytics Platform at the 2019 Martech Awards and was named a web analytics “Leader” in the “The Forrester Wave™: Web Analytics, Q4 2017” report from Forrester Research, Inc.
AT Internet Screenshots
AT Internet Video
AT Internet Integrations
AT Internet Competitors
Our different options are designed to scale and adapt to your needs : BUSINESS : Starting at 355€/MONTH No obligation Try for 1 month, for free! PREMIUM : Contact us for pricing details Free Trial: Available. Pricing model: Subscription.
AT Internet Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||35%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||45%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
AT Internet Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
AT Internet Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||French, English, German, Spanish.|