Reviews (1-25 of 97)
- The breakdown by Platform/Website category is a very powerful tool to compare big chunks of data. M of the other players lack this seamlessness in analyzing the performance of different platforms under one company
- Landing page breakdown is something that I can only find on AT Internet and Google Analytics. It's great for funnel analysis.
- It would be great to add easy to use dashboards to track performance by event/attribute.
- The applicability of the SDK on almost all platforms.
- The versatile evaluation options.
- The number of available fields in the measurement.
- The granularity of rich media measurement, but this is currently being implemented :)
- In Explorer, I miss the metric Visit rate, which still exists in Analyzer.
- The availability of the previous day's data, but also here optimizations are already carried out.
- Xtor campaign link auto builder. Super easy to build an Xtor campaign link for each acquisition channel for us and our customers.
- AT Internet user interface. Intuitive and simple to analyze the ecosystem in the macro view.
- The data export on Excel is super easy through data query!
- The style customization possibilities on AT dashboards are less important compared to DataStudio (ex: managing the size of columns within a tab).
- The segmentation use within a dash is more complicated than other tools (ex: Data Studio/Adobe)
- Some media campaign parameters must be declared in the AT Interface (like the ID number for channel sources). It's not completely automatic (compare to GA for instance).
- Extensive performance data about our content, very easy to interrogate through bespoke dashboards.
- Realtime performance - particularly useful.
- More intelligence around assets.
- More detail around video and audio consumption.
- Xtag widget is a very useful complement especially to speed up your work on a specific analytic you might need.
- It compiles heavy loads of data and organizes it very well.
- When extracting website analytics some sections and titles can be misleading inside the tool.
- For new comers it might be challenging.
It allows us to monitor the overall performances of our digital products (websites and applications), such as traffic, page views, or other relevant KPIs, for editorial, marketing, or product issues. We use it for both reporting and in-depth analysis on a large range of topics, including traffic acquisition, conversion, and retention.
AT Internet is an essential pillar for our operational and strategic decision making.
We have a good relationship with AT Internet Team and the support, who answer our problems quickly.
The anlytics suite is complete. Every (working) day we check results on Explorer and analyze details with Dataquery. The responsetime is correct for the majority of our "strong" queries.
We use this information to report statics for the shareholders and use it for internal optimisation.
We have mainly used AT Internet for page view statistics but have begun focusing on redirects, bounce rates, and user demographics.
- Near real time data (< 5 mins)
- Cross site customer journey
- Custom variables
- Data drilling through Data Query or API
- Showing a tree-map customer journey towards a specific page
- UX heat maps are missing
- The customer journey module needs more qualitative insights such as the time spent between 2 steps
- The plethora of elements and levels to gather and view data.
- The download information is an extremely essential element for us, however, this has been broken for a long time for us now. The numbers don't make sense as I even observed missing data for several months in 2018.
- AT Internet has worked with Global News and the wider BBC to tailor their platform to better deliver the kind of advanced functionality we require.
- They have a great team of consultants that provide fast and efficient on-going support. Typically queries are resolved in a matter of hours rather than days.
- AT Internet has all the standard reports you would expect from an enterprise analytics tool, but its real strength is its powerful query builder that allows almost limitless flexibility in constructing reports and segments.
- The current product has some limitations around segmentation like, for example, nesting or stacking segments. They are however releasing a new segmentation engine early next year as part of a suite of new products that will address some of these limitations.
- Also on segmentation, they just have visit or visitor scope right now and ideally there would be an event scope. Again I hope to see this in the new product.
- Accurately monitor how consumption is being driven by owned and paid inventory.
- Top-level view of our platform performance as well as at a granular level i.e. by show, then by episode.
- It gives me useful metrics such as time spent within our online products, as well as time spent watching AV content.
- I don't think the bounce rates are correct but I believe this to be an internal issue we are looking to address.
- I'm not a heavy user and it gives me the level of detail I require.
- Tracking page hits and clicks.
- Documentation on how to modify source code and web pages to use AT Internet.
- Customer support.
- Documentation on how to query the data collected by AT Internet.
- Structure of data collected (except for page hits and clicks).
- User interface of their data query tools.
- User interface of their administration tools
- Mapping between the data traced and how it can be queried.
- Good visual representation of peaks in site views and visitors.
- Good segmentation of different parts of the business.
- Easily customizable for personal queries.
- Not immediately clear what all the functions are for.
- Really hard to track exactly where people have entered your site from, and their onward journeys.
- Reports can't (as far as I'm aware) detect headlines/titles so it can be a bit of faff figuring out which pages the numbers are referring to.
- Great high level overview reports.
- Ability to dig deeper into the analytics.
- Can be a little overwhelming to someone who doesn't use it often.
- Need to have an understanding of analytic software to fully appreciate.
AT Internet Scorecard Summary
About AT Internet
AT Internet is a European leader in digital
analytics. Active for over 20 years, AT Internet's goal is helping customers measure their
audience, optimise their digital performance and create value.
data collection to exploration, activation and the sharing of actionable
insights, AT Internet's Analytics Suite is designed to provide reliable
high-quality data to enhance decision-making company wide. Adapted to
e-commerce, media, finance/banking, and corporate websites
& mobile apps, the vendor promises an easy-to-use solution accessible to everyone,
whether they’re business users, analysts or data scientists.
Used on more than
20,000 sites and mobile applications worldwide, the Analytics Suite enables the company to qualify its audience and target ads, and gives a greater understanding of the audience and how
to better serve them.
With more than 200 employees, the group is present
globally via its customers, subsidiaries and partners.
AT Internet won Best Analytics Platform at the 2019 Martech Awards and was named a web analytics “Leader” in the “The Forrester Wave™: Web Analytics, Q4 2017” report from Forrester Research, Inc.
AT Internet Screenshots
AT Internet Video
AT Internet Integrations
AT Internet Competitors
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Has featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?Yes
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
Our different options are designed to scale and adapt to your needs : BUSINESS : Starting at 355€/MONTH No obligation Try for 1 month, for free! PREMIUM : Contact us for pricing details Free Trial: Available. Pricing model: Subscription.
AT Internet Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||35%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||45%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||20%|
AT Internet Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
AT Internet Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android|
|Supported Languages:||French, English, German, Spanish.|