AT&T Office@Hand Reviews

April 28, 2021
mark strunk | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use it with four companies we have. We were forced into using it if we wanted to add more phone lines by AT&T. [I feel] it does nothing but create problems for me.
  • [I think] they do nothing well.
  • They do not respond timely, and they fix very few issues.
  • I had to go out and hire an IT person just so he could do their job for them.
  • They could not even port our numbers correctly.
  • They lost two of my numbers.
  • I have lost thousands of dollars in business because of them.
  • They need responsive customer service to begin with.
  • They need people that know what they are doing.
  • I argued with one of them one day for 10 minutes that there is not any capital or lower case letters on a phone keypad, and there is no exclamation point either!
  • I was told that the transition would be seamless, and would take three hours.
  • It has been going on four weeks now, and it is still not working right.
  • I am switching to another company as fast as I can, which is not fast enough.
[I believe] if you do not want to get your phone calls. If you do not want to get your voice mails. If you want to spend hours on the phone or on email trying to get issues resolved that seldom get resolved for as long as you have the service, then this is the company for you. And if you want all of your employees complaining to you that their phones do not work, and you want to lose money due to missing phone calls (lost business, etc) sign up at Office at Hand, [I think] they will not disappoint you in the things listed above.
Read mark strunk's full review
December 30, 2020
AT&T Connect is being across the organization for solving the sync up issue among remote employees. Either it is a webinar held across the organization across various time-zones with over a thousand employees or it is a daily sync-up for a scrum team. AT&T Connect is always there to bridge the gap.
  • It can handle multiple simultaneous voices very efficiently.
  • Access across multiple devices seamlessly.
  • The voice clarity is not compromised at all.
  • It can include the video facility as well making it a wholesome experience for users.
  • It sometimes malfunctions when the limited number of participants exceed.
  • Early logins create an unwanted advantage to some participants. It should not be.
Though there is room for some improvement, AT&T is going great in its domain and the constant improvement is worthy both in the domains of security and features. But when the visual experience is more important than the audio one, I think it is better to keep this platform aside for the time being.

AT&T Office@Hand Scorecard Summary

High quality audio (2)
High quality video (1)
Low bandwidth requirements (1)
Mobile support (1)
Desktop sharing (1)
Whiteboards (1)
Calendar integration (1)
Meeting initiation (1)
Integrates with social media (1)
Record meetings / events (1)
Slideshows (1)
Live chat (1)
Audience polling (1)
Q&A (1)
User authentication (1)
Participant roles & permissions (1)
Confidential attendee list (1)

What is AT&T Office@Hand?

AT&T Office@Hand is a comprehensive, cloud-based solution that provides feature-rich voice and collaboration tools that can help you improve customer engagement, drive employee productivity, and streamline operations. It replaces the former AT&T Collaborate, and AT&T Connect conferencing tools.

AT&T Office@Hand Technical Details

What is AT&T Office@Hand?

Who uses AT&T Office@Hand?

The most common users of AT&T Office@Hand are from Enterprises and the Higher Education industry.