AT&T Office@Hand

Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of AT&T Office@Hand, and make your voice heard!

What is AT&T Office@Hand?

AT&T Office@Hand is a comprehensive, cloud-based solution that provides feature-rich voice and collaboration tools that can help you improve customer engagement, drive employee productivity, and streamline operations. It replaces the former AT&T Collaborate, and AT&T Connect conferencing tools.

1 person want pricing too

What is Zoom?

Zoom is a unified communications platform primarily known for its use as a web conferencing tool. It features HD video and audio, collaboration tools, chat functionality, and an enterprise cloud phone system.

What is Avaya Cloud Office?

Avaya Cloud Office is a comprehensive cloud solution, developed to simplify business communication. Avaya Cloud Office supports UC and CC functions and allows users to call, chat, meet, and collaborate from anywhere. Powered by AI, the cloud platform is built to create a seamless, real-time,…

What is AT&T Office@Hand?

AT&T Office@Hand Technical Details

Compare with

Janet Mobley | TrustRadius Reviewer
We Office at Hand for our business phone system. The "softphones" allow my staff to make calls from their computers, or from an app on their cell phones. The software allows us to have published business phone numbers that are not my staff's personal cell phone numbers. This system replaced a VOIP system with physical phones.
  • Receiving phone calls
  • Making phone calls
  • Customer service is NON EXISTENT
  • Setup was PAINFUL
  • Online account access is horrible, and most of the time doesn't work
  • As an admin of the system, I require 4 different logins to manage it
  • We've been on the system for 5 months, and I have NEVER been able to pay my bill online
  • Online account management just doesn't exists
If I could rate AT&T Office at Hand less than zero I would. Billing is a mystery. Forget about trying to manage your account through an online login. It took me WEEKS to even get one setup, and that required assistance from my original sales rep (whom we've never met.) Since we've been using this service, I get 2 emails a week from other AT&T sales reps trying to sell me the same service I've already bought. As an administrator and a user of the services we get from AT&T, I have to keep up with FOUR logins: My user login for my softphone My admin login to manage other softphone users My login to pay for our internet service to our office location My login to see invoices and manage the billing for Office at Hand -- THIS LOGIN HAS NEVER WORKED ONE SINGLE TIME When I've tried to call the number listed on my paper bill, I get routed to non-English speakers who have hung up on me 3 times. It would be convenient if I could set up automatic billing for Office At Hand online, but since the login never works, that's impossible. Also, now I don't trust anything about the system to give them my credit card or a bank routing number. My next bill is due in less than 10 days, and I still don't have the paper bill in my hand to reference the (always changing) amount so I can mail the check-in time. STAY AWAY. THIS SERVICE IS EXTREMELY DIFFICULT TO MANAGE. Sign up for Office At Hand if you want to waste HOURS doing simple tasks....like trying to pay your bill.
We use it with four companies we have. We were forced into using it if we wanted to add more phone lines by AT&T. [I feel] it does nothing but create problems for me.
  • [I think] they do nothing well.
  • They do not respond timely, and they fix very few issues.
  • I had to go out and hire an IT person just so he could do their job for them.
  • They could not even port our numbers correctly.
  • They lost two of my numbers.
  • I have lost thousands of dollars in business because of them.
  • They need responsive customer service to begin with.
  • They need people that know what they are doing.
  • I argued with one of them one day for 10 minutes that there is not any capital or lower case letters on a phone keypad, and there is no exclamation point either!
  • I was told that the transition would be seamless, and would take three hours.
  • It has been going on four weeks now, and it is still not working right.
  • I am switching to another company as fast as I can, which is not fast enough.
[I believe] if you do not want to get your phone calls. If you do not want to get your voice mails. If you want to spend hours on the phone or on email trying to get issues resolved that seldom get resolved for as long as you have the service, then this is the company for you. And if you want all of your employees complaining to you that their phones do not work, and you want to lose money due to missing phone calls (lost business, etc) sign up at Office at Hand, [I think] they will not disappoint you in the things listed above.