Only the IT department uses it on a daily basis. Our employees have the possibility to …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Multi-device monitoring (51)
Automated alerts and notifications (52)
Remote monitoring (51)
Administrator access control (83)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Atera, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
The vendor states the platform features:
- Thousands of paying users in over 75 countries
- Free trial, no credit card or commitment required
- No hidden fees or restrictions, all plans include unlimited devices
- Integration with favorite IT tools including: Splashtop, AnyDesk, TeamViewer, and ScreenConnect
- Improve Efficiency. Atera delivers customers the tool suite for IT management.
- Automation. Set alerts and proactively prevent issues for clients, to minimize time spent on manual tasks.
- Disruptive Pricing, Unlimited Devices. Per technician-based pricing with unlimited servers and workstations
- Supported: Remote monitoring
- Supported: Network device monitoring
- Supported: Multiple Server Monitoring
- Supported: Multi-device monitoring
- Supported: Automated alerts and notifications
- Supported: Patch Management
- Supported: Service configuration management
- Supported: Software and hardware inventory
- Supported: Policy-based automation
- Supported: Performance data reports
- Supported: Customizable reporting
- Supported: Data visualization
- Supported: Risk analysis
- Supported: Data backup and recovery
- Supported: Antivirus and malware management
- Supported: Administrator access control
- Supported: Remote Access
- Supported: Professional Services Automation (PSA)
- Supported: 24/7 Customer Support
- Supported: Helpdesk & Ticketing
- Supported: Billing Integration
- Supported: Script Library
- Supported: Mac Agent
- Supported: Online Chat (with customers)
- Supported: 2fa
- Supported: Contracts & SLA Management
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||70%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||29%|
|Enterprises (more than 500 employees)||1%|
|Mobile Application||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages||English, French, German|
- They listen to user requests and update the product quickly.
- They communicate with their customers in a timely manner.
- They allow MSPs to focus on relationships instead of managing software.
- Some of the internal links move you to various parts of the website which makes it difficult to get back to your original page.
- Some of the configuration settings are hard to find.
- Their instant notifications don't always work quickly.
- Monitors devices on the network
- Warns when device is offline
- Has clearly readable dashboard
- Slow refresh of status
- No support for Android
- Limited support for Mac
- Customized system alerts
- Remote support
- Ease of use
- Categorizing tickets from specific sources automatically.
- Ability to customize the view of the customers tab.
- Ability to see entire device name in the iOS app.
- Remote management for PC's and Macs
- Mobile Application for on the go support
- Patch Management
- Reporting & Alerts
- Additional features added to Mobile application to match web platform
- Improved Password Manager
- Additional customization and filtering
- Automated Patch Management.
- Compliance Reporting.
- Remote Monitoring and Maintenance.
- Trouble Ticketing.
- More Customisable Reporting.
- Allow Integration with other vendors.
- Hardware Monitoring
- Remote Support
- Entry of support tickets
- Occasionally will stop reporting and have to be reinstalled on client computer
- Patch management will sometimes fail when deploying an update
- When you change the PC name it doesn't always change in Atera
- Service monitoring
- Remote Access
- Remote command prompt
- Patch Management is somewhat confusing
- More information on the device page about the device
- Patch management is very good. Easy to use and very accurate.
- Hardware monitoring is good and alerts are on time - we always know what is happening.
- Pricing is per technician which makes it easier to rollout to many clients and still have a constant budget.
- The backup add on module interfaces to Acronis which make it disjointed.
- It can expand patch management for office 365 product.
- Device monitoring
- Status reporting
- SMB reporting
- Software reporting
- Sage integration for billing
- Alert management
- Patch management with scripts
- Time management for technicians to resolve tickets
- Device filters
Only the IT department uses it on a daily basis. Our employees have the possibility to open tickets via a dedicated email address.
- Updating applications.
- Exhaustive inventory of software.
- Multiple reports on the health of the park.
- At patch management level, the update part always displays errors on the entire fleet.
- Shutting down or restarting does not always work.
- We need more.
- We wish more script to propose in the library.
- Atera is very efficient in patch management and remote software installation.
- The alerts are numerous but we do not always have a solution apart from upgrading the machine.
- Easy to deploy, both in general or to a specific customer.
- Remote management tools that are in line with every other major solution out there.
- Real-time alerts that allow for easy monitoring of vital systems.
- Configurable threshholds on alerts so the system can be tuned to only notify when there is a problem according to certain metrics.
- Ticketing system is clunky, and requires an client e-mail for use.
- Network discovery tool lacks complexity of other solutions.
- making false promised
- the whole softwares
- technical support
- customer service
It is absolutely unstable product. We requesting the money back. However, the support did not call us back as her promised.
- Numerous integrations with other applications.
- Ticketing and user portal.
- There is a lack of editing ability in the ticketing portion.
- Integration with more cloud based backup providers would be nice.
- Ticket Management
- Remote Workforce
- Billing Reports
- Single Pane of Glass
- Device Management
- Network Reporting
- Automated Billing with Wave
- Integration with Webroot
- Monitoring SNMP devices
- Ease of use/interface
- Ticketing System
- More Integration
- More features
- More flexibility for users
- Remote Access--Splashtop provides direct access so we can see what users see and help them with current issues
- Sound Troubleshooting--Splashtop is phenomenal in pulling sound from the machine and helping with remote sound troubleshooting
- Remote Background Access
- Patch Management--While we have other solutions for mass patch management, whenever we run into a machine being stubborn, I just turn to Atera and target that machine directly to install the annoying patches. Seems to work beautifully. I rarely get an error on install.
- CMD/Powershell Access--The ability to remote CMD and remote Powershell is key to solving lots of remote issues. This access is better than most other platforms and once setup is easier than actual Powershell remoting. A real plus.
- Patch management en masse needs a little work. If there was a better way to handle patch management for large numbers of machines, this would be better.
- Software installation has a few kinks and needs to be a little smoother. This might be more related to Chocolatey than Atera, but regardless, it needs a bit of work. The selection of automatically installable software is a little less than what we need. For what it does, though, it works.
- Remote Control
- Patch Management
- Ticket Logging
- Automated Remediation
- Pushing files to remote computer
- Updating agent name when computer changes name
And since I am a one man shop it allows me to support our people from anywhere and at anytime.
- Remote access to devices
- Monitoring of devices
- pulling information from devices on a schedule.
- Some of the PowerShell commands do not work right.
- More control over the updates. Being able to exclude specific updates.
- Remote assistance
- Consistant pricing
- Streamlined rollout process
- Growing set of tools
- Occasionally slow connection and response on the Atera site.
- Remote support
- Detailed reports
- Translation in Italian
- Less complicated use of ticketing
- Remote Access
- Patch Management
- Password Managment
- Customizable inputs per client
- Client Dashboard
- Unattended access
- Splashtop integration.
- Ease of use.
- Customizable alarms.
- Multi-tenant possible (for co-managed environment).
- Small deployment MSI (great for GPO deployments).
- No Linux agent.
- SNMP monitoring is very poor (no MIBS import possible).
- No agent or templates for monitoring VMWARE.
- KB is cludgy.
- Mac agent is so bad that it shouldn't exist. Not having this option would be preferable to the garbage agent that presently exists.
- RMM solution all in one, RMM, Ticketing, invoicing, remote access
- Easy to configure, easy to operate
- Overall performance is great. Responsive, Quick, updated each month with new feature and bug fix.
- Customer support is also quick to reply and provide quick solution
- Need some improvement on ticket automation rules to add more complex kind of rules.
- Script execution could only be run as system or current user, which does not suit all of our situation.
- More customizable dashboard.
- Need more customisation on alerts.
- More reporting option and customisation.
Running task in the background without having to login to the computer, that saves time not just for our team but for the user too.
Automation rules and profile help our MSP business to complete basic tasks that are redundant and time consuming. So we can get to other more valuable tasks and better serve our customers.