Reviews (1-1 of 1)
February 13, 2015
Score 9 out of 10
- Ease of scheduling appointments, checking patients in, and entering charges.
- The system is very user friendly and navigation throughout the system is not complicated.
- Reporting tools are setup in a format that the average user can use.
- Reporting for payer contract variances is weak for an organization as large as ours.
- Custom report development can get pricey and take some time to develop.
- A few of the spin-off products, such as the Dashboards, are not as customizable as our organization had hoped they would be.
Read this authenticated review
athenaCollector would be well suited for smaller practices. It is well suited for larger practices, however some turn around time/system maintenance becomes more challenging. The product is well suited for a fast paced work environment. Ease of use of the system makes it easy to navigate and not get lost.
athenaCollector Scorecard Summary
athenahealth headquartered in Watertown offers athenaCollector, a revenue cycle management and billing management application.
Categories: Medical Billing
athenaCollector Technical Details