February 13, 2015
Score 9 out of 10
Read this authenticated review
Pros and Cons
- Ease of scheduling appointments, checking patients in, and entering charges.
- The system is very user friendly and navigation throughout the system is not complicated.
- Reporting tools are setup in a format that the average user can use.
- Reporting for payer contract variances is weak for an organization as large as ours.
- Custom report development can get pricey and take some time to develop.
- A few of the spin-off products, such as the Dashboards, are not as customizable as our organization had hoped they would be.