It is used in sharing documentation …
Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Access control (97)
Document collaboration (99)
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Confluence, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Starting price (does not include set up fee)
- $10 per month
Share PDFs, Office docs, images, and more in Confluence. Automatic versioning, instant previews, full-text search, and pinned comments make it easy to manage your files.
- Supported: Task Management
- Supported: Workflow Automation
- Supported: Mobile Access
- Supported: File tracking
- Supported: Tagging
- Supported: Search
- Supported: Integrates with other Project Management Tools
- Supported: Visual planning tools
- Supported: Status updates and activity feed
- Supported: Notifications
- Supported: Comments and feedback
- Supported: Discussions
- Supported: User directory and online status
- Supported: Sharing and privacy
- Supported: Internal knowledgebase
- Supported: Versioning
- Supported: Document files
- Supported: Image files
- Supported: Video files
- Supported: Audio files
- Supported: Document collaboration
- Supported: Shared folders
- Supported: Access control
- Supported: Advanced security features
- Supported: Integrates with Google Drive
- Supported: Device sync
- Supported: Web interface
- Supported: File change notifications
- Supported: Simultaneous editing
|Deployment Types||On-premise, SaaS|
|Operating Systems||Windows, Linux, Mac|
- version control
- Publish Space.
- Confluence has hundreds of templates that are useful depending on your purpose. All of the app’s templates are housed in the Confluence Cloud. On Confluence’s website, all of the templates are also organized into industries and lines of work. For example, under Marketing and Sales, you can find templates for customer interview reports and competitive analyses.
- Share Pages
- Confluence makes it easy for users to share pages with other team members. This tool is helpful for those working in large groups. Users without Confluence accounts can also view shared documents but cannot edit or add to them.
- Enterprise Grade Security
- Use the popular Atlassian tool and feel comfortable uploading your files and personal information to the public. Confluence features [enterprise-grade] security across entire organizations.
- Web based
- easy to use
- Page table.
- Page directory.
- Inserting images.
- Jira reports
- Cloud hosting options.
- Content plug-ins
- Rich security models.
- Central repository for documentation - one source of truth
- Collaboration - both in commenting and notifications to various employees when policies and notes get updated
- Various spaces devoted to different teams to help segment data from one large stack
- Single sign on
- User friendly UI - if you can edit a word doc, you can use confluence!
- Content management
- Ability to embed pages and documents for easy sharing and access
- Ease of use so users can quickly jump in and create their own pages.
- Most basic feature of documents sharing is most important.
- Scope of visibility is next important
- Size of documents that can be shared
- Project Management
- File Sharing & Management
- Automatic email updates
- Blog areas
- Ease of getting started is useful for non technical users (such as call center operators etc.)
- Ability to create custom forms/surveys/etc. is a useful tool from HR perspective that would normally require a separate product
- Scalable documents and permission based collaboration mean that you can easily assign team specific workspaces to upload SOPs, etc
- Ability for multiple people to work on the same content at the same time is something very important as a lot of projects in the organization are transversal. Inbuilt version management also makes it easy to consolidate or roll back the changes.
- Ability to manage access to content as some content is classified and can only be shared with specific people.
- Integration with some of the existing software we use.
- Strict access control with team access levels.
- Integration with other Atlassian Suite software (Jira).
- Ability to create complex folder structures, and manipulate those structures.
- Integrations with other tools
- Easy to consume templates
- Ability to add custom templates
- Easy page building with macros, layouts, and keyboard shortcuts
- Version controlling
- The ability for remote users to easily collaborate and share ideas
- The ease of creating a page, applying a format template, and then filling it out
- Easy of Use by all team members
- Place to store and access all documents
- Remote friendly and collaborative
- A streamlined workspace and improved productivity.
- Faster execution of projects and completion of assigned tasks on time.
- Improved customer service and enhanced service delivery.
- Workspaces for teams.
- Integration with AD
- Edit history.