Confluence Reviews

TrustRadius Top Rated for 2019

Steven Carmean | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

Unless you are willing to pay for the higher tier of service, expect a 3 day return with the simple answers and some extra time to push through with the more complicated troubleshooting.
We choose to use the less expensive customer service pricing, and we tend to find the answers online from forums faster than we get responses from Confluence Support.
Read Steven Carmean's full review
Bailey Troutt | TrustRadius Reviewer

For
me it’s a blessing in a disguise for each and every group related task that
needs my full concentration. I am having wonderful experience with it. I really
prefer in order to work on dozens of projects on a daily basis. Regardless
of all these functions, it has a splendid integration capacity that lessens my
workload by giving me the ability to work simultaneously on different
applications of my interest.

Read Bailey Troutt's full review
Hilary Hobbs | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

I don't deal directly with support for Confluence, but the fact that my company has been using it for so many years must speak volumes about the customer support they provide. With a 200+ company, there are a lot of moving parts that need to be working at once, and if Confluence didn't have the ability to problem-solve for us, we would have left a long time ago.
Read Hilary Hobbs's full review

Support

This rating is specifically for Atlassian's self-help documentation on their website. Often times, it is not robust enough to cover a complex usage of one of their features. Frequently, you can find an answer on the web, but not from Atlassian. Instead, it is usually at a power user group elsewhere on the net.

Support

Because you are generally better off finding the information in the Community pages. Support will often link you to articles or forum pages anyway. The support team isn't bad at all though. They just don't engage as much as I'd like. I'd rate them higher, but I want support to be more than just email. My biggest complaint is that you can't call them or email a general support email address (not that I could find without having priority support) and if you get locked out of your account, you can't sign in to submit a ticket.

Support

We rarely if ever have issues with Confluence. However, when we have had issues Atlassian has made it very easy to get in contact with support via their online ticketing system. They are always very thorough with their responses and incredibly helpful and cheery. They make sure to explain the solution and the problem clearly for quick and easy remediation.

Support

I have not personally interacted with Atlassian Confluence's support team. However, I feel our instance has been highly utilized without many hiccups, which leads me to believe they are pretty on top of it. I have been to Atlassian's user conference and felt the company places a huge emphasis on their users, which is absolutely great.
Brian Scholer | TrustRadius Reviewer

Support

I have not had a lot of support experiences with Atlassian, but of the few I have, I wasn't very satisfied with the results. I found that multiple people would respond to the issue at various stages, requiring re-communication (even though the support system stores everything and shows it to both them and you). Often responses came at odd hours, resulting in 24+ hour turnaround on basic responses, even if you respond right away. Support often asks you to do things which require downtime, and don't seem sympathetic if your organization requires that downtime to be done off-hours. This makes it difficult to resolve issues in a timely manner, if at all.

I must note that I have not opened a support incident with them in close to 2 years, and it's my understanding from colleagues that there has been much improvement. My comments and ratings reflect my older experiences.
Read Brian Scholer's full review

Task Management (55)
Gantt Charts (12)
Scheduling (21)
Workflow Automation (38)
Mobile Access (49)
Search (64)
Visual planning tools (52)
Chat (15)
6.4
Notifications (65)
Discussions (61)
Surveys (15)
Internal knowledgebase (59)
Integrates with GoToMeeting (3)
6.0
Integrates with Gmail and Google Hangouts (7)
Integrates with Outlook (10)
9.4
Versioning (54)
Video files (37)
Audio files (34)
Document collaboration (62)
Access control (60)
Advanced security features (43)
Integrates with Google Drive (23)
Device sync (24)

About Confluence

Confluence aims to give you the power to create anything and everything, from meeting notes, project plans, product requirements, and more. Include multimedia, dynamic content, and make your work come to life.

Share PDFs, Office docs, images, and more in Confluence. Automatic versioning, instant previews, full-text search, and pinned comments make it easy to manage your files.

Confluence Features

Has featureIntegrates with other Project Management Tools
Has featureVisual planning tools
Communication Features
Does not have featureChat
Has featureStatus updates and activity feed
Has featureNotifications
Has featureComments and feedback
Has featureDiscussions
Has featureUser directory and online status
Has featureSharing and privacy
Does not have featureSurveys
Has featureInternal knowledgebase
Does not have featureIntegrates with Skype
Does not have featureIntegrates with GoToMeeting
Does not have featureIntegrates with Gmail and Google Hangouts
Does not have featureIntegrates with Outlook
File Sharing & Management Features
Has featureShared folders
Has featureAccess control
Has featureAdvanced security features
Has featureIntegrates with Google Drive
Does not have featureIntegrates with SharePoint
Has featureDevice sync
Has featureWeb interface
Has featureFile change notifications
Has featureSimultaneous editing

Confluence Integrations

MS SharePoint, Microsoft Office 365, Gliffy, Jira Software, Jira Service Desk, Google Drive, Box, Bitbucket, GitHub, Slack, Salesforce Einstein Analytics (formerly Wave Analytics)

Confluence Competitors

Microsoft Yammer, MS SharePoint, Micro Focus Vibe, Socialtext, Traction TeamPage, OpenText Enterprise Content Manamagement (ECM), HCL Notes (formerly from IBM)

Confluence Support Options