Reviews (1-3 of 3)
- Directory: an easy way to see who you can contact within the service
- Simple: not overrun with extra, unnecessary features.
- Private group chats. Rooms can be seen by others in the organization. Some matters do not need to be public.
- User Experience/Interface. Not intuitive to use.
- Simple. Missing a lot of features such as emoji, gifs, and connection to other applications that make other programs more fun and useful to use.
Unfortunately, Stride is going away as of Feb 15th and all users are being sent over to Slack. Slack, a former competitor, is a solid platform with tons of integrations.
- Great group messaging with rooms
- Integrations for other software is very helpful.
- Finding people in the organisation is very easy with the directory feature
- Built in Meetings function is so helpful
- Dark theme would be nice
- Better integrations to 1 on 1 chats, some software only works in group/room chat
- Platform is going away in a few months, so letting it run longer would be nice.
Stride Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Stride Free includes: Unlimited users Unlimited group chat rooms Unlimited direct messaging Built-in collaboration tools (Actions & Decisions) File sharing & 5GB storage 10 apps or bots Message history up to 25K messages Stride Meetings Unlimited 1-1 and group video meetings Desktop, mobile, and phone dial-in access Stride Standard includes: Unlimited users Unlimited group chat rooms Unlimited direct messaging Built-in collaboration tools (Actions & Decisions) Unlimited file sharing & storage Unlimited apps and bots Unlimited message history Stride Meetings Unlimited 1-1 and group video meetings Desktop, mobile, and phone dial-in access Screen sharing Remote desktop control Outbound calls
Stride Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Stride Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry|