Unfortunately, Stride is going away as of Feb 15th and all users are being sent over to Slack. Slack, a former competitor, is a solid platform with tons of integrations.
- Great group messaging with rooms
- Integrations for other software is very helpful.
- Finding people in the organisation is very easy with the directory feature
- Built in Meetings function is so helpful
- Dark theme would be nice
- Better integrations to 1 on 1 chats, some software only works in group/room chat
- Platform is going away in a few months, so letting it run longer would be nice.
Stride Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
Stride from Atlassian is a new kind of messaging that aims to:
- turns conversations into action with integrated collaboration tools
- brings all the right people together instantly with built-in voice and video conferencing
- gives you the space to focus so you can get to done, faster
Stride Free includes: Unlimited users Unlimited group chat rooms Unlimited direct messaging Built-in collaboration tools (Actions & Decisions) File sharing & 5GB storage 10 apps or bots Message history up to 25K messages Stride Meetings Unlimited 1-1 and group video meetings Desktop, mobile, and phone dial-in access Stride Standard includes: Unlimited users Unlimited group chat rooms Unlimited direct messaging Built-in collaboration tools (Actions & Decisions) Unlimited file sharing & storage Unlimited apps and bots Unlimited message history Stride Meetings Unlimited 1-1 and group video meetings Desktop, mobile, and phone dial-in access Screen sharing Remote desktop control Outbound calls
Stride Support Options
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Stride Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry|