AtomicWriter helps users create original content optimized to maximize visibility for content marketing campaigns.https://dudodiprj2sv7.cloudfront.net/product-logos/lH/zq/D8ZV8VHEGEZJ.pngGreat Writing ToolAtomicWriter helps me to write and structure my blogs to make my blog the best. I think this is one of the best software I have used to complete this type of task before. This is really a great software where you can find everything in details to complete a writing related task.,Makes my writing awesome. Restructures it. Gives me different writing formats.,Nothing too bad. Needs more features. Should be less expensive.,10,Nothing at all - -,Content Author / Administrator,1-10 pages
AtomicWriter

AtomicWriter Reviews

AtomicWriter
Filter 1 vetted AtomicWriter reviews and ratings
November 28, 2017

AtomicWriter Review: "Great Writing Tool"

• Makes my writing awesome.
  • Restructures it.
  • Gives me different writing formats.
  • Nothing too bad.
  • Needs more features.
  • Should be less expensive.
AtomicWriter is especially suitable for blog writing and for this type of work. It also gives different formats and restructures it with a great view. I think that's it.

AtomicWriter Scorecard Summary

Ideation (1)
Approval workflows (1)
Content collaboration (1)
Content calendar (1)
Network for content licensing/production (1)
Content hub (1)
Forms / Gated content (1)
Embedded CTAs (1)
Content distribution (1)
Content automation (1)
Audience profiling and targeting (1)
Closed-loop tracking and reporting (1)
Content performance analytics (1)
Campaign optimization dashboard (1)
Competitive analytics (1)