April 24, 2017
Score 9 out of 10
ATOSS Staff Efficiency Suite is used all over our company to manage time. All staff is clocking in/out and everything is recorded on the system. We also use self-service in order for everyone to ask for vacations, see the clockings reports. All sicknesses, as well as extra hours, are also handled in this system. But the main part is the planning since we have a lot of teams working with different work patterns. The system is quite flexible and is very powerful.
- Planning Management: shift creation, work pattern, qualification management, hour or day-based planning.
- Time management: sicknesses, extra hours validation.
- Self-service for employees (vacation orders directly on the system).
- Profile management by department/Cost Center... really precise.
- Reports are not so easy to use.
- No document upload.
- Some specific balances needed for our business are not easy to manage.
Read this authenticated review
ATOSS is well suited for companies working with different work patterns and on different sites. It is also possible to block the changes for the past, which is really useful if payroll is centralized. The interfaces work with multiple systems as well. But in order to avoid having a huge database, it has to be carefully cleaned from time to time by a system admin, especially if you give access to multiple persons.