Reviews (1-2 of 2)
June 22, 2018
Score 10 out of 10
Attach is being used across the organization for the purposes of document presentation and review. In using Attach, the biggest benefit is knowing if someone has read the document and also where they spent time on it. Knowing the information ahead of time prepares us to be able to determine how much time we need to review the document before ongoing discussions are held.
Read Andy Abramson's full review
It is appropriate for any business that presents virtually and currently shares files or links.
Score 9 out of 10
I use Attach to track sales decks when I send them to prospects. It's great to see when prospects open the deck and what slides they're looking at. Attach relieves a lot of anxiety after sending a sales proposal of the prospect actually leaning in to a proposal.
- Seeing how much time someone spends on a a particular slide tells me if it is resonating with them.
- Easy integrations to Google Docs, Dropbox, etc., are super helpful.
- If you could actually send the emails from Attach, that might be helpful so you're not in two screens.
Read Darin Alpert's full review
Attach is great for relieving sales anxiety and wondering if someone opened your attachment. It also provides an excuse to reach back out to the prospect after they've opened the attachment.
Attach Scorecard Summary
Attach (acquired by Cirrus Insight in 2017) is a sales enablement platform that is designed to help sales and marketing teams manage, track and control documents across the whole buyer journey. According to the vendor, Attach allows both marketers and salespeople to understand, in real-time, the extent to which collateral is consumed and actioned by their buyers.The vendor says collateral commonly used in the sales process and in Attach includes:
- Sales Decks
- White Papers & Case Studies
- One Pagers & Spec Sheets
- Industry Reports
- Buyers' Guides
- Proposals & Quotes
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Has featureFree or Freemium Version Available?Yes
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Optional
|SOLO||$10||per user per month billed annually|
|TEAM||$30||per user per month billed annually|
Attach Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Attach Technical Details