Audiense is a social marketing platform focused on Twitter analytics. The company and product was formerly called SocialBro, and rebranded in 2015. Capabilities include social listening, social marketing, and Twitter advertising.SocialBRO is a esential tool for social media strategies in all companiesWe use SocialBro for community management of our Twitter and Instagram profiles on social networks and also for our customers. It is used by the marketing department and helps us in the investigation of our target audience. It is a very useful tool for audience targeting and finding users.,Audience segmentation Social community management Social analytics reports,I wish there was an app to use SocialBro from my smartphone or tablet. Many times I have the need to manage the community and out of the office I can not do it properly.,Direct ROI is small, we are focused on improving interaction with our community. It helps us to improve our online reputation and commitment to our fans. The ROI is indirect.,9,TweetReach Pro,Hootsuite Pro, HubSpot, ManageFlitter,4,7,8,9The best twitter marketing tool, broHelps us find influencers are reach out to them. Mass add/remove accounts we follow. Understand competitors' followers and twitter strategy.,Could have a better UI. Sometimes confusing or hard to navigate.,Increased Lead Generation. Increased lead generation email capture. Increased social sharing of our company.,10,10,Mass add/removal of accounts we follow. Find accounts pertaining to us. Find influencers.,,Implemented in-house,10,Online training Self-taught,9,Yes, very easy to learn. Takes 5-10 minutes.,No,10SocialBro is one of a kindSocialBro is the best tool I have found for tie your tweets to changes in your followers. In essence, I can see when tweets are gaining or losing followers for my account. SocialBro also has great analytical tools like best time to tweet reports SocialBro also provide a very complete look at each person you follow or is following you. It helps to understand who the people are.,The only complaint I have is that I would like SocialBro for other social networks,I am able to quickly identify trends in my content that either lose or gain followers. The quality of my content has improved, which has resulted in more followers and better reach.,8,8,1,0,SocialBro gives me insight into the friends and followers of my Twitter accounts It also allows me to directly tie the tweets I make with changes in my followers.,,,Implemented in-house,8,Self-taught,Yes, the product was very easy to learn. If you use social media monitoring tools at all, SocialBro will seem familiar to you.,NA,No,8,8,8,8,No,,NAA basic review on SocialBroWe were using socialbro to build our influence through social media and attempt to gain followers and spread our brand in this dynamic field.,Provides Insights about your own influence Provides insights on others influence and how to gain their following,This is a useful tool for information purposes but I wish it had a little bit more bells and whistles Great for gaining perspective on others influence, but not at suggesting how to spread your own clearly,5,Increased employee effieciency Better customer service Better understanding of social media marketing techniques,Hootsuite,5
Audiense

Audiense Reviews

Audiense
Filter 23 vetted Audiense reviews and ratings
February 25, 2016

Audiense: "SocialBRO is a esential tool for social media strategies in all companies"

• Audience segmentation
  • Social community management
  • Social analytics reports
  • I wish there was an app to use SocialBro from my smartphone or tablet. Many times I have the need to manage the community and out of the office I can not do it properly.
SocialBro is appropriate in any company that wants to manage its community of followers effectively. It is an indispensable tool for any agency that wants to do a professional job in social media.
Read Victor Manuel Gañan Fernandez's full review
August 27, 2013

Audiense Review: "The best twitter marketing tool, bro"

• Helps us find influencers are reach out to them.
  • Mass add/remove accounts we follow.
  • Understand competitors' followers and twitter strategy.
  • Could have a better UI. Sometimes confusing or hard to navigate.
Read Akhil Anumolu's full review
May 21, 2013

Audiense Review: "SocialBro is one of a kind"

• SocialBro is the best tool I have found for tie your tweets to changes in your followers. In essence, I can see when tweets are gaining or losing followers for my account.
  • SocialBro also has great analytical tools like best time to tweet reports
  • SocialBro also provide a very complete look at each person you follow or is following you. It helps to understand who the people are.
  • The only complaint I have is that I would like SocialBro for other social networks
I recommend SocialBro to any client who wishes to better understand who the people they engage with on Twitter are and who wishes to understand how their content impacts their followers.
Read James Young's full review
January 31, 2014

Audiense: "A basic review on SocialBro"

• Provides Insights about your own influence
  • Provides insights on others influence and how to gain their following
  • This is a useful tool for information purposes but I wish it had a little bit more bells and whistles
  • Great for gaining perspective on others influence, but not at suggesting how to spread your own clearly
If you are looking to build your business from a social marketing angle-- say your product is more word of mouth--- than SocialBro is great.

About Audiense