Audiense Reviews

Do you work for this company?

Victor Manuel Gañan Fernandez profile photo
We use SocialBro for community management of our Twitter and Instagram profiles on social networks and also for our customers. It is used by the marketing department and helps us in the investigation of our target audience. It is a very useful tool for audience targeting and finding users.
  • Audience segmentation
  • Social community management
  • Social analytics reports
  • I wish there was an app to use SocialBro from my smartphone or tablet. Many times I have the need to manage the community and out of the office I can not do it properly.
SocialBro is appropriate in any company that wants to manage its community of followers effectively. It is an indispensable tool for any agency that wants to do a professional job in social media.
Read Victor Manuel Gañan Fernandez's full review
James Young profile photo
  • SocialBro is the best tool I have found for tie your tweets to changes in your followers. In essence, I can see when tweets are gaining or losing followers for my account.
  • SocialBro also has great analytical tools like best time to tweet reports
  • SocialBro also provide a very complete look at each person you follow or is following you. It helps to understand who the people are.
  • The only complaint I have is that I would like SocialBro for other social networks
I recommend SocialBro to any client who wishes to better understand who the people they engage with on Twitter are and who wishes to understand how their content impacts their followers.
Read James Young's full review
We were using socialbro to build our influence through social media and attempt to gain followers and spread our brand in this dynamic field.
  • Provides Insights about your own influence
  • Provides insights on others influence and how to gain their following
  • This is a useful tool for information purposes but I wish it had a little bit more bells and whistles
  • Great for gaining perspective on others influence, but not at suggesting how to spread your own clearly
If you are looking to build your business from a social marketing angle-- say your product is more word of mouth--- than SocialBro is great.

About Audiense

Audiense is a social marketing platform focused on Twitter analytics. The company and product was formerly called SocialBro, and rebranded in 2015. Capabilities include social listening, social marketing, and Twitter advertising.

Audiense Competitors