We began our journey using AuditBoard to manage our global sox control owner testing program. It is much simpler and cleaner that our …
We use AuditBoard for both operational audits and sox compliance. It is used by a large group within the group organization for …
The Internal Audit Department uses it to document testing for Ops Audit and SOX. We also use Workstream to send out quarterly …
We used AuditBoard for our controls testing, controls certifications, document requests, and operational audits. It was used by the …
AuditBoard is used by Internal Audit and Risk Management. It addresses all operational audits and risk & controls of the Bank.
AuditBoard is currently being used by the Internal Audit Department, which uses it to create & house risk assessments, to hold audit work …
AuditBoard help keeps our SOX testing more organized. We use it for SOX audit, Ops audit, etc. <br>I don't believe it's used in …
The whole organization uses it as a managerial and risk tool. They use it every quarter to certify their controls and report anything that …
AuditBoard is used by the Internal Audit department of the company, for Ops audit and SOX program. It helps the control and business …
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of AuditBoard, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
12 people want pricing too
AuditBoard aims to transform how audit, risk, and compliance professionals manage today’s dynamic risk landscape with a connected platform designed to engage the front lines, surfaces the risks that matter, and drives better strategic decision-making. The vendor states more than 25% of the Fortune 500 leverage AuditBoard to move their businesses forward with greater clarity and agility.
In today’s world, the global risk environment is more dynamic than ever. Audit, risk, and compliance teams are working differently than they did yesterday… And by tomorrow, it can all shift again. With teams spread across offices, homes, and around the globe, the simplest of t...Show More
Companies can't remove reviews or game the system. Here's why
- The implementation is quick and seamless. The implementation managers are very good and very quick to respond to questions.
- The tool is so easy to use. Very minimal training is needed to teach how to use.
- There is so much that can be done in the tool. Really any audit project can be done better with the tool.
- Some minor features are missing.
- A lot of turnover with customer support.
- Some modules cant manager a lot of data.
- Documentation requests
- Surveys are very easily to build and deploy
- The integration between modules is fabulous
- Being able to make a change in one place and have it flow through to all areas
- The support provided has been fabulous
- I would like to see the QSA questionnaires be placed somehow with the Control test procedures.
- Customer services - They are always available to help or answer questions. They listen to our needs and try to implement them
- Dashboard and controls page is clean and customizable.
- Financial Reporting function
- Record keeping
- Electronic data maintenance of workpapers
- Communication across all areas of the bank
- Efficiency in reporting and management of risk and controls
- Ease of downloading all workpapers and reports
- Highlighting important information in the Notes section.
- Allows line of business managers to review and report SOX control status/changes which automatically update the controls in the related narratives.
- Shows status of work.
- Exports system data to Excel to create many helpful reporting possibilities.
- Organizes audit tasks and information.
- We used to perform our Risk Control Analysis (RCA) for each audit's planning in an Excel spreadsheet. Once we purchased the Risk Oversight module, AuditBoard helped us convert the RCA to a system function rather than a spreadsheet. At first, we lost some of the functionality the spreadsheet provided, but AuditBoard did continue to help us build and work towards a solution more similar to what we previously had. Though happy with it, it's still not perfect. As one example, I'd like to be able to link actual Ops Audit work steps that cover the risk and controls being outlined in the RCA, rather than just adding a comment to state which steps cover them. More of a preference, I suppose.
- I also had demoed their beta Resources and Scheduling module, but it didn't have enough functionality at the time to work for how we put the quarterly Internal Audit schedule together (using Excel). One thing I recall was that you couldn't pull in SOX controls or non-chargeable work (such as education or administration) to auditor's schedules; it was meant to schedule the Ops Audits only. It is possible they have already fixed or improved this; I just haven't seen the updated version.
- It has a profile page for each control where we can document audit testing and attach supporting documents for each test.
- AuditBoard has improved the editing features of the test sheet and attached documents. When I started, I would have to edit a file on my laptop, delete the file attached, and re-attache the latest file, now it allows me to edit as a pdf or excel file on my laptop and then sync with AuditBoard.
- We can also request supporting documents to control owners within the program, and they can upload documents to the request.
- Dashboard could be more user friendly
- The narrative features could be better integrated with google doc
- Organized and easy to use.
- Continuous improvement and learning modules.
- Opportunities to gain industry knowledge.
- Community and feedback opportunities.
- Quick remediation of issues.
- AuditBoard allows real-time collaboration between control and business owners and auditors.
- AuditBoard has a lot of fantastic training sessions and office hours to help users make the most of the product.
- AuditBoard has great customer service personnel to answer questions and troubleshoot any issues.
- It would be nice if AuditBoard had more audit templates available for use on Ops Audit.
- More timely updates for all users on their new features and release notes.
- More CPE training and round tables for the users.