Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Autodesk Inventor, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
- Tech Details
- Supported: Product design
- Supported: Collaboration and design automation
- Supported: Modeling
- Supported: Connected Data
- Supported: Simulation and visualization
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
- More accuracy in our BOMs and work instructions being sent to the shop floor
- Being able to share solid models with our suppliers
- Faster system development
- Quick turnaround on marketing material to support a new product line
- Using animation instead of physical properties to demonstrate product functionality
- System integration
- BOM generation
- Engineering documentation
- Creating visual models for marketing material
- Creating animation of product to demonstrate functionality to train our reps rather than creating a cut-away product
- Exploded view diagrams to create work instructions to train new employees
- 3D customer submittal drawings
- Customer parts pick lists
- It is not a difficult software.
- They have a free trial for students.
- You can create simulations.
- You can send your 3D model straight to a 3D printer.
- The professional version is expensive.
- It’s a very heavy software.
- It doesn’t work on Mac.
- I can simulate my designs before I prototype them.
- It has been very helpful.
- Mechanical design
- 3D printing
- Product Features
- Product Usability
- Product Reputation
- Prior Experience with the Product
- Don't know
- We had to get a Microsoft computer because it doesn’t work on macbook
- in-person training