Autoklose Reviews

Billy Mitchell | TrustRadius Reviewer
November 11, 2019

I closed more with Autoklose!

I love Autoklose. The way it is set up makes it super simple and easy to navigate. Plus their recently released update of the analytics dashboard is incredible. I would highly recommend Autoklose for anyone needing something that is easy and professional to use. I especially love the template campaigns, they help me create content by giving me suggested length, word usage, and focus.
  • Template Campaigns
  • Tons of Data and ease of use of data
  • Incredible Analytics Visuals
  • If you're a real beginner then maybe having multiple campaigns running can be a little difficult to manage or understand the flow of the data. But their customer service has been incredible when I have questions.
It's best used for quick and easy campaign creation.

I haven't used it for a full on Marketing Automation Platform, so I can't speak to it's effectiveness as compared to a Eloqua or Marketo. But certainly cheaper and easier to implement.
Read Billy Mitchell's full review
Tibor Shanto | TrustRadius Reviewer

Autoklose Gives Me More - Time - Leads - Results

I am all departments, which is what makes the tool great, allows me to do things that otherwise would take longer or not get done. In terms of sales, I do soups to nuts, the "complete" nature of my sale requires a "complete" tool. With 2020 entering the decluttering decade, this is my jump start - get lots done with less. The time I regain allows me to meet more people.
  • Saves me time with prospecting
  • It helps with the challenge of personalizing and a lot of outreach
  • I am able to be agile, when I get an idea, or see an opening, I can act, not waste time getting ready, [I'm] always ready.
  • I find they are open to input, always soliciting for feature ideas. If it's missing, they'll listen.
It is not a day to day e-mail tool, more of a lead processor. Some of my cycles have a very long front end, needing to communicate with many people in the same account, over long periods of time. I am able "to be up to date" to many - on an individual basis. This used to take either multiple tools, processes or both. Time again is key.
Read Tibor Shanto's full review
Amir Reiter | TrustRadius Reviewer

Autoklose has helped us generate 2 million in sales

Autoklose has the power of Outreach.io and Discover.org for a fraction of the price. The ease of use is what sticks out to me and the quality of their data.
  • Helps you write sequences that won't hit spam filters
  • 20 million data records with a low bounce rate
  • Great reporting
  • Could have some LinkedIn integrations but those are not so common.
Well Suited:
For any company looking to create more meetings.
Read Amir Reiter's full review

Autoklose Scorecard Summary

About Autoklose

Autoklose is designed to cover all the important areas of modern sales development. It helps the user target the right prospects by utilizing a database packed with cleaned, verified B2B leads from different industries and applying a number of different powerful filters. The user can then engage prospects and convert them into loyal customers by sending out sequences of highly tailored emails at scale, fine-tuning campaigns in real-time, and automating the sales process. Grow the business by managing teams, monitoring the performance of campaigns and each individual team member, and analyzing reports directly from a centralized dashboard.

Who is it for:

• Recruiters

• Link builders

• Sales and marketing professionals

What problems it solves:

• Automate tedious sales tasks and helps sales reps focus on making relationships

• It features sales engagement software and B2B data all-in-one platform

• Easy onboarding for busy sales reps

• Save 3 hours per day, per sales rep

• Sync seamlessly with your existing sales stack

• Use real-time reporting & analytics

• Gain access to millions of B2B contacts with emails and phone number

• Automate your outreach and reminders

What makes it different:

• Email outreach and data all-in-one

• 5-star rated customer onboarding and support experience

• Extremely easy and intuitive to use

Autoklose Features

Has featureReal-time reporting and email tracking
Has featureContact and team management
Has featureEmail campaign management
Has featureEmail sequence templates
Has featureSales intelligence and data

Autoklose Screenshots