Autoklose

Autoklose Reviews

Do you work for this company? Learn how we help vendors

Ratings and Reviews

Dorothy Joseph | TrustRadius Reviewer
This product [Autoklose] is being used by our Sales & Marketing teams to save time when trying to engage with prospects. We create sequences of emails that feature product benefits, in the attempt to "hook" the contact into seeking out more information from us. Our recent campaign had four emails that went out about 5-6 days apart. This frees up time for our staff to manually produce and send email communications.
  • Automates emails that are personalized.
  • Schedules emails at specified frequency.
  • AutoKlose uses your own email, (e.g. Microsoft Outlook), so it runs the risk of exceeding the Microsoft Message Rate Limit, which can be problematic for your Outlook account.
  • Additional throttling limits for the SMTP Authentication protocol are:
  • 30 messages per minute
  • Recipient rate limit of 10,000 recipients per day.
  • Exceeding these limits will cause the following issues:
  • Exceeding the per minute limit causes email delivery delays, any excess in message submission will be throttled and successively carried over to the following minutes.
  • Exceeding the per day limit causes the following error message:
  • 554 5.2.0 STOREDRV.Submission.Exception:SubmissionQuotaExceededException.
This product definitely saves time but is best suited to smaller campaigns. Alternately, you can seek options (developing Outlook plug-in) to help throttle the frequency so larger campaigns do not cause havoc on your email server. This product is best suited for text communications, and not graphics. If you are looking to make it pretty, you may want to seek other solutions. When drafting the content of your email, it is best to do so right in the Autoklose product where you do not run the risk of having other formatting alter your expected message. The company does provide workarounds that clear formatting, they are embedded when you copy from Word to Autoklose, but it is bothersome that you have to think about that as another step.
Our Customer Success Manager, Jelena Stojiljkovic, has been wonderful. She is always willing to review things with us, even creating videos for us to refer to before or after our meeting. She is patient and always able to answer the questions we have. She knows this product and it shows.
We signed up for access to the Data Unlimted database when we initiated our subscription. For the first few months, we only utilized our own contacts, but in recent months, we have run two campaigns with contacts from there. The ability to target based on employee size, revenue, sales, and SIC codes has allowed us to create very specific campaigns. However, I was surprised to see the bounce rate was 27% on our recent campaign, which made me question how frequently this database is maintained. We will need to determine if the investment meets the value when it is time to renew our subscription.
It has clear value but has some aspects that do not make it an ideal solution for everyone [in my opinion]. We are in the information technology industry, and a couple of people work around some of the obstacles, but not everyone could overcome these.
Ryan Dury | TrustRadius Reviewer
Autoklose is one of the best, top-notch email outreach software with having integrated to B2B database with B2B leads. I was lacking in managing the project leads. It helps me in tracking the progress of tasks and saves a lot of my time which I can use on other different tasks to do better for the organization.
  • It is helping in editing, managing, and send[ing] out large marketing campaigns.
  • It is easy to handle multiple emails in appropriate sequence.
  • Our company [has been] using this for a very long time. It is one of the perfect email solutions we found for our organization.
  • I have been very much impressed by their support staff.
  • The main drawback of Autoklose that I [have been] facing for a very long time [is] that it does not give the lists of imported contacts while uploading from CSV. I can see the total number of imports, but [it] does not provide me the list of imported or not imported contacts.
  • I have to go through every single contact to check whether it is uploaded or not. Secondly, it is somehow lacking in integrating with other software which needs changing too.
I recommend others to have this platform with [their] other CRM’s to easily decrease [their] work burden and increase productivity in the organization. It is a great platform to create, manage, and execute the bulk of email campaigns without any disruption in work and no hurdles in providing reporting in real-time. [Autoklose is] a completely robust and modernized system that we are using in our organization.
The support staff is doing exceptionally well. They are always available for the solution of queries. [They] listen to my queries very patiently and provide a solution to problems in the limited time duration and solve the query. The technical staff is also working well. I recently faced some errors in handling the progress of tasks and I sent the feedback to their team. They responded to that feedback and correct[ed] these errors and bugs immediately. [You are] always welcome to [give] them feedback about their platform.
It is the platform that is playing an important role in our department. It has enhanced the productivity of our organization. Now, it is completely easy to handle sales and customers. Solution finding has also become incredibly easy. It allows me to create an email campaign and send it automatically to the clients based on scheduling it, which is an amazing feature. Overall, I am a positive user of this tool.
I have been using this software for a very long time in my organization. It is very easy to use with having the interface created on a very advanced module. Designed with a much-modernized UI and dashboard is very pleasing to use and to have the best experience on it.
Daniel Ferrara | TrustRadius Reviewer
Autoklose is an efficient email marketing service and can be implemented with any customer relationship management platform. Autoklose is an effective tool for maintaining customer relationships and building new customer relationships by nurturing the prospects and eventually closing them. Technically Autoklose is sound and did not run into any major issues. I would give it a 10 out of 10 overall.
  • Nurturing prospects
  • Maintaining customers
  • Closing deals
  • Integration with major CRMs
Autoklose is well suited for nurturing prospects, maintaining customer relationships, and closing deals. Specifically for cold drip and warm drip campaigns, moving a customer through the process of closing a deal and renewing new deals, and keeping the customer. Removing customers by email opting out and ending unwanted communication requested by the customer, which keeps your reputation at a respectable level.
Overall, Autoklose is a great program and their staff is great and always helpful.
Yes, Autoklose is a great and effective targeting tool and accelerating deals.
Autoklose is very easy to use.
We’ve been using the system for the last six years for email campaigns and data. It solves the problem of finding data and be able to contact people on sequences.
  • AI technology.
  • Email sequences.
  • Data.
  • [In my experience, it felt like they were] Promising customers something and not delivering.
  • Deliverability.
  • Better product.
  • Easier to use.
It’s [Autoklose] well-suited for email sequences for businesses who are looking to do mine or email campaigns. It’s not well-suited for big data and for large campaigns for marketing-type companies that are used to sending a lot of emails.
After being a customer for six years, they deleted two of our accounts and raised our pricing. [In my opinion this is] not the way you should treat a long-term customer and they refused to and keep us on the plan that we signed up for.
It could be easier to use.
There are two seats at Autoklose that our Sales team uses. We're developing outbound and the app helps us to reach out to prospects in bulk. "What" we need the most is analytics: "who" opened an email or clicked links, "when" how many times. This way we can prioritize contacts, select the most interested ones and plan alternative approaches, as the technology we use is very custom.
  • Comfortable interface
  • Analytics
  • Customer support
  • Sequence planning would be much more comfortable with a calendar, not the number of days between emails. Now I have to calculate and just hope that an email is sent on the right days. Also, setting a certain sending date would help to not overlap multiple sequences.
  • The dashboard on a home screen has been displaying the same warmest prospects through the whole period of active campaigning. The information was misleading because I knew for sure there were warmer prospects.
  • Emails formatting at Autoklose is unlike Gmail. Emails in a Gmail inbox don't look genuine. The app uses another blue shade for links, spans between lines are wider, etc.
It helps to reach out to a bigger number of prospects at a time, providing well-shaped analytics within each particular sequence. I think that the planning feature, which I described previously, doesn't facilitate setting up many sequences for hundreds of prospects because it requires a more calculating job than an app like this should do.
I have never been left with an unsolved issue when having contacted the support team.
For me, planning is a key feature while setting up a sequence, so I'd love the app to make it an easier job. Since Autoklose doesn't have a calendar, I'm still uncertain about a schedule every time I launch a sequence.
Manzar Bashir, PPABP, Chartered MCIPD | TrustRadius Reviewer
It's being used by my Business development and Sales Outreach department. It helps us address many key concerns like sending out drip campaigns and not overwhelming the servers. The variety in the campaigns set up are very smooth and help us make sure that everything is in order. The templates are very handy as well.
  • Helping figure out the sequence (when and what to write).
  • Expunging the words that may land you spam.
  • The sequencing.
  • The steps in the campaign set up are super easy.
  • It does not allow beyond a certain number of emails to be sent in a day.
I think for a company that wants a solution that can take care of all its worries, Autoklose is the best solution out there. It may be suitable for a targeted list where you don't have a very big email list because Autoklose does not allow you to send beyond a certain number. But within that certain number, it does the job perfectly. It warms up the domain pretty well so that everything is safe.
The support is very prompt and they will go to any length to solve your problem. Hats off.
I think for a small company like mine, it is pretty useful. It is simple to use, it has many options and the support is just great.
AGUSTIN ROSA MARIN | TrustRadius Reviewer
Autoklose is the best platform to do following up and having direct contact with my clients. I love this app since I have reduced more than 5 hours of writing emails per week. I love to create campaigns and do following for a period of 3 months with key partners, stakeholders, and customers.
  • KPI for the success of the campaign
  • Professional interface
  • Dashboard
  • Modifying campaigns and templates
If you have to do following [up] to 50 people or more it's amazing work and very easy to set up. So, Autoklose will create one template and deliver it on the days you mark different emails to your database. It helped me to check the work of my full team in less than 15 minutes.
Every time I had an issue it was fixed in less than 1 day.
Very easy to use and clean app. This platform has everything you need to work smart and very easily. Login with email in few seconds and very fast working. The only limitation is that you can't send more than 150 emails per day, so you will need a few days to finish your database.
Autoklose helps us to automate our processes, allows us to have templates that need to be followed along with organizing our leads. This is used within our company.
  • Easy to use interface
  • Having resources at fingertips
  • handling multiple emails
  • Bit expensive leads
I would recommend it as it reduces workload, is easy to use and increases our productivity. Easy to manage and execute bulk email campaigns, no flaws. It provides real time reporting. It is efficient for our organisation. We use it to reach multiple people at the same time, using our email campaigns.
We had some issues at the start, but then the support team handled it very well and resolved our issues. They have a patient support team that will always listen and provide us with a solution. Their technical team is no less when it comes to set up of the platform.
This is a flawless software we have used, we do not have to think twice when it comes to using it.
Autoklose is being used as a sales outreach tool to start conversations with targeted prospects. Our sales reps use it to create email campaigns that look like they are coming from a Gmail user, not an automated system. Autoklose has helped us scale our cold outreach serving the need for business development communications at scale.
  • Sends multi-email campaigns.
  • Automation.
  • Email steps can forward the previous message.
  • Incorporate text messaging.
  • Incorporate CRM functionality.
  • Add a pipeline feature.
  • Integrate with Linkedin.
I would recommend Autoklose to smaller teams that do not have the tools and processes in place for conducting sales outreach or business development activities. I would also recommend it to Sales development reps who are relying on manually managing their sales outreach without the benefits of automation. I'd also recommend it if they are trying to do the above while using a CRM like Pipedrive, as Autoklose works well with some CRMs.
Anytime I have an issue, the staff has been very responsive and thoroughly helpful. There are quite a few moving parts when setting up a campaign, and they are excellent at providing guidance on the technical aspects of properly setting up and configuring things. In addition, they are also very knowledgeable when it comes to best practices to keep emails out of spam, etc.
Whether it's setting up integrations, creating email campaigns, managing conversations with prospects, Autoklose is a well-designed tool that provides clarity along the way for users to find their bearings, and understand what to do. The help documentation is excellent, the support is great, but the tool is built in a way that simply makes sense when you're using it.
Autoklose is being used for new business development and managing prospects through the funnel.
  • Email campaigns
  • Templates
  • Contact lists
  • KPI: reports
  • Contact fields: Needs more to sync better.
  • Tags: Generate as import contacts.
Unlimited contacts is a big benefit over many other systems. For the top of the funnel work, there is a churn of contacts, and, therefore, the capacity is an issue with other potential solutions. The templates are helpful with insights to ensure the campaigns are impactful.
The popup support has been very helpful in getting answers within minutes. Nobody likes to wait, so when I have a question, I take the time to use a popup I need help. If I have to stop and start then this is a big waste of time.
All software takes time to understand the logic, placement of tools, and processes to execute what is needed. Autoklose is better than 85%. It takes some work to learn.
As a B2B company, we are using AK [Autoklose] to target new prospects both on the ad buying side for digital out of home and to target our distribution partners that are ski resort locations. In addition to targeting new prospects, we use AK [Autoklose] to share updates with our current partners announcing updates about our platform features and benefits. We are using it strictly for Marketing and Sales efforts, but we also use AK [Autoklose] for two additional SaaS products we spun off last year for the property management industry and senior care industry.
  • Campaign management
  • Campaign reporting
  • Customer support
  • Lead and prospect management
  • Ability to select among various senders/sender types.
Creating a drip campaign with A&B testing. Very easy to create subsequent emails and add content, including video. From creation to management to reporting the AK [Autoklose] tool is extremely useful and intuitive.
Intercom makes connecting extremely efficient and effective. I get answers within minutes to my questions and the responses are very thorough and prompt.
The data unlimited option has been great in helping us identify and target the correct contacts. We've been able to find solid leads across various industries including marketing agencies, retail brands, senior care facilities, and property management groups.
Very intuitive. Clean and accessible reporting/data. Great tools.
We utilize this tool to send out communications on behalf of our Sales Team.
  • Comes from the user's email account.
  • Comes from our server, not a third party server.
  • Act MGR can view replies.
  • The alias feature they are currently developing.
  • The ability to organize the alias campaigns by email in addition to campaign.
  • Would like to see automatic logging of emails to the user & manufacturer in Repfabric from Autoklose campaigns.
Autoklose is a highly effective email tool in all scenarios I have needed to use it for. Their user support is amazing. Especially Jelena. She is great! The tool is very easy to use. We chose this tool mainly because of the Repfabric integration. I'd like to see more integration with Repfabric.
Jelena is always available. If she doesn't know the answer, she will get it. She is reliable. It's nice to be able to get a live person. Many of the other tools I use have zero support and we end up canceling due to lack of support.
I have not used this feature yet.
Very easy to use. Love the data insights. It is very commonsense-oriented and user-friendly.
  • Online training
  • in-person training
  • no training
It's expensive to have a single seat for each salesperson, so the alias feature will be the perfect addition to this product.
In the process right now. Waiting for the alias feature release.
We use Autoklose to automate our inbound sales enquiries - we get many requests for brochures and catalogues and with a small team, this is very difficult to follow up and also weed out the prospects who are truly interested and not just tyre-kickers! By using Autoklose campaigns, we can set up an effective follow-up campaign that automates the entire process, leaving our team to deal with the prospects that are truly ready to buy.
  • Automated email campaigns.
  • Integration with Zapier.
  • Integration with Outlook.
  • Adding more complex custom email signatures would be a great feature.
Autoklose is very well suited for automated campaigns to early prospects who have not engaged deeply with your company. When the prospect has had dealings with a consultant already, Autoklose simply cannot replicate the unique rapport that is built person to person so it doesn't tend to work as well for ongoing sales follow up scenarios.
The support I have received from Autoklose has always been 100% - very fast and has always solved my issues. Keep it up!
Very simple to use, even for beginners like myself!
We have been using Autoklose quite extensively to send out our email campaigns with our sales team, and it has saved us a ton of time. We have been using it all the way from outreach and follow-ups within sales, to product with getting user interviews and more. We haven't found an issue that we haven't been able to solve with it.
  • Sales Automation
  • Email Automation
  • Templating
  • User segregation
A scenario that has really helped was when we have been trying to get more users and fresh individuals to test out our product. We have been able to send out emails to try and get people to try out our product to get honest feedback and reviews. Autoklose has been extremely easy to set up the automation behind this.
No issues, we did not engage with support often.
Great UI/UX, everything was in a simple place and we had no issues finding anything.
We were trying to focus on adding CIOs, VPs IT, and IT Directors. Autoklose was going to get access to their database and send out 10K emails to attract these individuals.
  • [In my experience Autoklose] provided names that [did] NOT meet the selection criteria.
  • DOES NOT generate qualified leads [in my experience].
  • Being honest with its customers as to what to expect.
[In our experience] we did not get ANY CIOs that were within our target range of at least 100 IT professionals under their direct control.
After several weeks we pointed out leads they gave us that [we felt] DID NOT meet our criteria. To their credit, they did respond and say they could not meet our objectives and terminated the contract.
ZERO benefits [in my opinion]. [In my experience] data was out of date and did not meet our criteria.
Easy to set up on our end.
We used Autoklose to send small batch, targeted marketing emails. Only the Marketing department used it.
  • Used Mail Merge feature to avoid spam issues.
  • Best user interface among competitors in the space.
  • Better email editing including HTML code access.
  • More flexible control over sender details (From name and address).
  • Better reporting. It's often confusing where the reported data comes from and how to use it.
Best option among available mail merge services.
They are helpful, but they don't always have a good answer. In some cases, I found easy answers to problems that support couldn't resolve.
Good for using mail merge but there are many better options for sales and marketing emailing.
Thomas Olesen | TrustRadius Reviewer
Autoklose's biggest selling point for me is the level of support that I get. I have been working with the same person since the start and she has helped enormously with both the software and more general things like improving email deliverability which has little to do with the software itself. If you want a great email marketing system with the best support in the industry then you should be using Autoklose.
  • Ability to time when emails go out.
  • Ability to throttle volume to build trust with the networks.
  • Ability to insert videos into the email sequences.
  • Ability to pause and edit the sequences.
  • I am from the UK, so I don't benefit from the US contact databases that are available.
With Autoklose you can take a database and screen it for deliverability before you start. Then as people unsubscribe they are taken out of the email list to avoid future problems, so you get improved data over time. The emails are sent from your own email account (Google in my case) and that builds up trust over time. The emails sit in sent mail and any replies are directly in your inbox. I guess if you are doing mass mailing you may prefer a different set up.
The support has been superb and I doubt that I would have stayed with Autoklose if that was not the case. I have had the same support person from the get-go and I can arrange a call any time I like. Sometimes, I am contacted proactively which is unusual in this industry.
No, because that database is focused on the USA, but if I was selling into the USA it would be another reason for choosing Autoklose.
It is well set out from a user interface perspective and once you understand how it works you understand the power and the logic of how it is done. Like any software it helps to be a frequent user, but Autoklose lets you set up campaigns in the shortest possible time based on experience with other systems that I have used.
We use Autoklose to promote online courses and new products to our target customers.

Business Problems that Autoklose solves:
  1. Mass emails are possible without opt-in requirements.
  2. Emails come from my in-box - not through a provider like Mailchimp.
  3. Keeps my domain name healthy and my emails from being black-listed.
  4. Keeps smart sequences: When someone responds they come out of the drip campaign.
  5. Gives me meaningful analytics so that I can see how my campaigns are performing and allows me to A/B test.
  6. Allows me to tag campaigns so I run "phased-in" campaigns to the same target audience.
  7. Corrects my emails to avoid being spammy.
  8. Frees me up to focus on prospects who are interested, but not neglect those who may not be ready yet.
  9. Extraordinary customer service flattens the learning curve - getting me right to business.
  • Extraordinarily easy to get started with a very flat learning curve, so I can get right to my campaigns quickly.
  • Customer service is outstanding and extremely responsive. I feel like they're part of my team.
  • Runs campaigns intuitively like a real person would.
  • I never tire of more analytics, but the ones they offer are very helpful.
  • I feel like they've thought of everything. I'm not sure I have anything else to add right now.
Autoklose is hands-down the best email marketing campaign manager I have ever seen or used. I also highly recommend it for list-building if you do not have clean and robust data for your target audience.
Unprecedented customer service.
I have not used this feature yet, but it is super-impressive.
Extremely intuitive to use - and I struggle to learn new technologies.
Ryan Christian | TrustRadius Reviewer
We are using Autoklose across our multi-line, multi-state, multi-rep salesforce to create a multitude of email template sequences that we can put into a automated workflow. The tool helps us automate the thousands of prospecting and resource distribution emails that we must execute daily, to stay active with new and existing customers. The data and tracking has been amazing and the ease of use is incredible. Our future with Autoklose looks SO bright!
  • Ease of use.
  • Multiple emails in a sequence, with A/B options as well.
  • Data Tracking and Analytics are on point.
  • Easy to share exports and report data with other stakeholders.
  • Great integration with my CRM.
  • More functionality with my CRM like two-way data sync & Opportunity Follow Up Campaigns.
  • Data Dashboards that third-parties can view.
  • A forecasted date of when an email will be sent based on all the variables.
Anyone looking to streamline and automate workflows for email marketing - prospecting, resource distribution, lead follow up - in order to spend more time talking to interested customers. Anyone can use this tool, even our more experienced sales team members. Highly recommend getting started if you want to multiply your time and see/talk to more qualified customers.
Shawn and Jelena have gone above and beyond to make sure I have had the support I needed to get our team up and running. I see opportunities to improve our implementation and I hope we can work together to make it happen so that we can boost the ROI quickly.
We have been able to get six sales reps up to speed in just a few weeks. The adoption rate is going up daily and after getting more campaigns going all around the company, there is a buzz about what Autoklose can do and how else we can use the tool.
Autoklose was being used to organize my leads and have templates that I can follow. Autoklose addresses the organization a lot of companies have to keep their leads intact and helps you automate as best as possible.
  • One strength is the interface, it's easy to find and access the tools.
  • Another strength is the ability to buy leads and have resources at your fingertips.
  • A third it keeps businesses goals intact. Using other CRM like systems this one is more automated and not as confusing.
  • The data leads that you buy are expensive.
  • The system can use more training videos for some who are less tech savvy.
  • There should be more suggestive A.I. writing per industry to follow to help new businesses out.
The software is best suited for businesses that have had some type of success, meaning a company that has $1,000 to invest in itself. A startup company/person who doesn't have at least 2-3 clients probably doesn't want to used the software unless it is planned in advance. Mid-companies and corporations it would be 100% for.
I give it this rating because of it's versatility and what it provides at your finger tips. It's not a 10 because of the price and the non-A.I. component. There are no descriptive videos. There are some CRM like software that have 50 videos explaining how to do everything in the system. It's a 10 if it provides the best value for the best buck and Autoklose is not great on price.
I have not benefited from it, because at the time it was too expensive for me. I decided to pursue other software in my price range. You can get cheaper prices from a third party, but the benefit Autoklose has is it's all right there for its'. At the time I found something better bang for my buck.
It's usability is 10 because there are no huge software flaws in the system. It's easy to use, it's not choppy, and it's put together. When I don't have to think about the usability that is a good sign. The tech support team is there as well and can be utilize to help.
Autoklose is used by our entire team at Bridge Marketing to reach our customer base with new product information on a "mass level". During this time of Covid, with people working remotely, etc. it has been very difficult to communicate with our customers. Autoklose has provide a path for us to reach our customers with updated product information during a time where face to face communications is just not feasible.
  • Reaching a large audience in a very efficient manner.
  • Providing analytics on who we have reached, when and what was done with the information.
  • Metering our marketing efforts for maximum effect.
  • Helping navigate the pitfalls of email marketing and making sure that our emails reach our intended audience.
  • Constructing an email campaign - their platform is good, but could be better in helping us to professionalize our emails and coordinating the graphics.
Autoklose is well suited anytime you wish to reach a large audience with the same information. Easy, efficient, safe and reliable.
If you are not trying to reach a large group of people, it is probably wiser to do a more "personal" email approach.
They are available to help with an problems you encounter. The assistance is not immediate, however, and may take a little time to get some resolution. It is much better when you learn to navigate the platform and do the "work-arounds" your self - which is completely doable with a little time and effort.
It takes some time to learn the "ins & outs" of the system, however, once you do learn the platform, it is relatively easy to produce professional looking emails. There are some tricks to producing the emails and getting your desired results - it is very doable, however.
Neal Benedict | TrustRadius Reviewer
We use Autoklose to manage our outbound email prospecting. We create email sequences using the tool and run anywhere from 2-5 sequences at a time with a targeted client list. It is used by the entire company. It allows us to efficiently create outbound campaigns, manage those campaigns and track the success of each campaign. We can do this is a few minutes where it would take hours for us to do this without Autoklose.
  • Simplicity. Very easy to use the tool with little experience or training.
  • User friendly. Reports and data is provided in very easy to understand reports.
  • Cost effective. It provides a lot of value with custom templates for the investment.
  • Diversity in templates. Provide a more templates that cover a wider set of client types.
It is useful for smaller sales teams that use email prospecting as a key part of their process. It is helpful to solopreneurs as well if they want a platform that can be easily managed but has the ability to manage multiple campaigns.
I often get return calls within an hour from Autoklose. They are also very quick to respond to emails. They are willing to dive in and help on any issue.
I have used it and find it a good tool for most users. I used it in conjunction with another data tool as my primary. It did fill in some of the gaps of the other system.
It was built for simplicity. It is very straightforward to set up and manage campaigns.
Jeremi St. Denis | TrustRadius Reviewer
We purchased Autoklose to help promote a magazine. We use it to deliver real message to potential advertisers. The service has a learning curve but once you learn it’s very easy.
  • Email groups.
  • Consistently email campaign.
  • Fast campaign setup.
  • Token changing option for Good Morning.
Autoklose is great for sale and marketing campaigns. Save money and money.
This service helps my business to get out a consistent message to all the potential clients.
Autoklose has a bit of a learning curve and now it's so easy.
Autoklose is being used by our organization to send informational emails to our customers and prospects. We occasionally use it to send drip and/or sequenced email campaigns. One additional feature we us is the integration they have with Vidyard where we can send out personalized video emails as well.

The primary benefits to using Autoklose are:
  • The ability to track open and click rates
  • The ability to bulk customize email content
  • The ability to select individuals for email campaigns across multiple parameters.
  • Ensuring our domain stays white-listed.
  • Amazing customer support when you need it.
  • Easy to use interface
  • No problems to date with email delivery.
  • The system is not designed to send out hundreds of emails within the hour. Thus if you have timely information, and you have a large list, it will generally take many hours to execute.
  • Related to the above, timing of email delivery does jot exist nor can it be customized by timezone.
Autoklose is well suited for:
  • smaller email distribution lists or for companies that don't mind if their emails will be delivered over days vs hours.
  • more individual interaction rather than corporate branding/generic marketing

Autoklose is less suited:
  • You want highly customized and formatted emails. For example they don't support tables.
  • You want to do sophisticated trigger based email marketing
  • You want robust reporting and Dat analytics
[Autoklose] support is first rate. Among the best of any company. They are responsive and always go the extra mile.
The product is easy to learn and simple to master. It has a built in contact database which simplifies the communication efforts. Most importantly it has very little down time.
We are no longer using Autoklose. When we were using, it was being used by our sales team only. It only addressed [a] few marketing problems and created others.
  • Sends emails at various time intervals. This helps reduce the risk of domain being marked as spam.
  • Tracks open rates.
  • A & B testing to determine which email gets better open rates.
  • I don't think all email opens were tracked properly.
  • A & B testing was not always accurate.
  • Needs an easier way to filter when finding new leads to email.
  • Expensive for the few features it offers.
Autoklose may be better suited for people who need to send out emails at regular intervals to a group of people. A service based company, like mine, that is smaller will see very little benefit.
The support team was awesome, we just didn't get the value Autoklose can offer due to our type of business.
This function was beneficial for finding new contacts; however, it could use better search and filter functions when you need to reach specific roles within a company.
Difficult to navigate at first. A training session is provided and helpful.

What is Autoklose?

Autoklose is designed to cover all the important areas of modern sales development. It helps the user target the right prospects by utilizing a database packed with cleaned, verified B2B leads from different industries and applying a number of different powerful filters. The user can then engage prospects and convert them into loyal customers by sending out sequences of highly tailored emails at scale, fine-tuning campaigns in real-time, and automating the sales process. Grow the business by managing teams, monitoring the performance of campaigns and each individual team member, and analyzing reports directly from a centralized dashboard.

Who is it for:

• Recruiters

• Link builders

• Sales and marketing professionals

What problems it solves:

• Automate tedious sales tasks and helps sales reps focus on making relationships

• It features sales engagement software and B2B data all-in-one platform

• Easy onboarding for busy sales reps

• Save 3 hours per day, per sales rep

• Sync seamlessly with your existing sales stack

• Use real-time reporting & analytics

• Gain access to millions of B2B contacts with emails and phone number

• Automate your outreach and reminders

What makes it different:

• Email outreach and data all-in-one

• 5-star rated customer onboarding and support experience

• Extremely easy and intuitive to use

Autoklose Features

• Supported: Real-time reporting and email tracking
  • Supported: Contact and team management
  • Supported: Email campaign management
  • Supported: Email sequence templates
  • Supported: Sales intelligence and data

Autoklose Screenshots

Step 01: Set up your campaignStep 02: Choose your recipientsStep 03: Select the best converting templateStep 04: Customize your e-mail sequence

Autoklose Video

#sales #email Send automated, highly personalized and engaging emails with Autoklose Email Campaigns. Autoklose is tailored to suit your needs. You can choose from a number of different options and set up your campaign in just 5 easy steps. Sign up now. 14 days Free Trial. It's easy & user-friendly. No credit card or commitments. Take 2 minutes and try it NOW: http://bit.ly/YT-Autoklose-14-day-FREE

Autoklose Integrations