Products that are considered exceptional by their customers based on a variety of criteria win TrustRadius awards. Learn more about the types of TrustRadius awards to make the best purchase decision. More about TrustRadius Awards
- Automated network device discovery (105)9.494%
- Network monitoring (106)8.989%
- Network mapping (104)8.787%
- Alerts (105)8.282%
Leaving a video review helps other professionals like you evaluate products. Be the first one in your network to record a review of Auvik, and make your voice heard!
Entry-level set up fee?
- No setup fee
- Free Trial
- Free/Freemium Version
- Premium Consulting / Integration Services
Would you like us to let the vendor know that you want pricing?
- Tech Details
- Supported: Network Visibility & IT Asset Management - Automate network visibility and IT asset management
- Supported: Network Performance Monitoring & Troubleshooting - Simplify network performance monitoring & troubleshooting
- Supported: Network Configuration Backup Software - Automate configuration backup & recovery
- Supported: Network Traffic Analysis (TrafficInsights)
- Supported: Network Navigation - Navigate the network
- Supported: Remote Network Management Software - Access the network from anywhere
- Supported: Distributed Site Management - Manage distributed sites
- Supported: Privacy & Security - Put privacy & security first
- Supported: APIs & Webhooks - Create workflows with Auvik APIs
|Deployment Types||Software as a Service (SaaS), Cloud, or Web-Based|
Not as well suited for environments that have Meraki or cloud managed network gear.
Auvik is less well suited for managing single sites or single companies - it is really meant to be used at a larger scale.
- Networking environment useful in almost every network
- Incredibly useful for alerting, allows us to respond really quickly to outages
- Superb for identifying issues and locating any config issues on our networks
- Not great for a small location with nothing much on their network
- Not great for a location with no management device
Auvik will provide you with a Network Topology Map that will show you all the customers' network devices and how they connect to each other. Auvik will also show you if a device is offline or having issues and makes it easier and faster to resolve the customers' issues.