Reviews (1-16 of 16)
- User Friendly
- Variety of courses to choose from
- Multiple language offerings
- More course offerings specific to education
- Better reporting tools
- Better method to track individual user progress
- Ability to incorporate external training records
- [The] amount of content available [on] the platform is [superb.]
- [It is] user-friendly for both the administrator and the learners.
- The support we receive from the Auzmor team is fantastic.
- I can't think of any areas that really need improvement. Have not experienced any.
- Easy navigation for all users from the Auzmor Learn dashboard.
- Easy import of existing course material as well as creation of new courses.
- Simple tracking and verification of course completions for both learner and administrator.
- Detailed reporting.
- Outstanding customer service.
- Willingness to accept and implement new feature suggestions.
- Increased branding options, i.e. emails sent and login page.
- Increased integration of custom made fields with the report generation.
- Ability to customize the look and feel of the site.
Auzmor addressed the following concerns for us:
1. Large group gatherings during the COVID-19 pandemic.
2. Coordinating schedules for all staff meetings.
3. Delayed communication of information while waiting for coordinated schedules.
4. Individual learning styles and consistency in communication of information.
5. Employee engagement during trainings.
6. Addressing specific concerns individually rather collectively.
7. Repository of trainings that can be re-used for new employees or reviewed as often as needed by current employees.
We are still encouraging usage and engagement as it is a new way of doing things. It is a [bit] more challenging for tenured employees, but new employees embrace it.
- Reporting and Tracking helped us follow up and get training to completion.
- Access to multiple sources of content helped us find excellent training to match our needs and culture.
- Support - Sandeep was amazing from the initial set up call all the way through the process.
- Interface with HR software didn't include the tracking.
Auzmor Learn provides an easy-to-use platform that we can utilize to manage training, with over 40 classes assigned on a recurring basis.
The ability to easily add students, training modules and third-party certificates [make] Auzmor Learn an easy choice.
- Customer service
- Ease of use
- Intuitive interface
- Ability to import multiple file types
- SCORM compliant
- Currently working with Auzmor Learn and ClickSafety to provide more seamless integration with expiring courses and course “resets”
When bringing a “third party” provider to the table [as] we did be sure that BOTH sides of the equation understand the need for [a] seamless interface, and really dig deep into the details.
We have not utilized “previously approved” content providers, so I cannot comment on that.
Could use added functionality on mobile platforms.
Sandeep Johnson has been our primary customer service contact, and has been excellent to work with.
- Provides informative learning sessions on how to operate the LMS effectively
- Offers suggestions in making the training courses more learner friendly
- Customer support is top notch
- Willing to work with our needs/wants for future updates
- We did have some learners have issues getting to the assessment but I'm not sure if they were doing something on their end or if it was because our course was lengthy which may have caused issues. Auzmor Learn was always willing to help fix the issue.
- I think it might be more efficient if I could select the course I want to assign to the learner at the same time I'm setting them up instead of setting up the learner and then going to the course and assigning the course to that learner.
As we are able to create content in simple steps. We are able to document training much more effectively than tracking them manually through spreadsheets.
- Effective reporting and tracking of training that is conducted for our new hire.
- Powerful course authoring tools for intuitive course content.
- Ready to use third party content available on the LMS.
- Course surveys could be a huge benefits to Management and Admin.
- Chat support on the product.
- Ability to customize report templates.
Insights LMS gives you a clear understanding of how training is conducted in the organization.
Also, you can keep a track of how well your teammates are training to pursue your company's progress.
I still trouble him if I have any questions. I always hear from him in the next 10 mins.
You can quickly create courses, assign them to the team members and then start tracking completions through reports and insights.
- Agility with respect to set-up of courses.
- Availability of helpful metrics like average time to complete.
- Functions as a tracking tool for a wide range of training activities.
- Improved assessment functionality.
- User friendly - The platform is straight forward and essentially easy to navigate to access courses we have.
- Excellent customer support - The team at Auzmor Learn have been great with listening to issues we've encountered and suggestions made.
- Variety of courses - We've added multiple courses that our team has built on our own. Auzmor [Learn] also offers multiple courses that some users have found of interest just for informational purposes.
- Reporting features could have more options when generating daily, weekly, or monthly reports.
Less appropriate- Larger organizations
- Easy to use for Administrators and Users
- Economical - good value
- Increasing the "Course Title" field on the Certificates - our titles are sometimes longer than the allowed spaces which results in truncated titled on the Certificate
- Providing the learner the ability to print their own insight report (only Admins can print reports)
- Providing the learner the ability to alphabetically sort their training assignments and completions under their "Your Content" area on their homepage (only Admins can sort courses)
- Adding a "Courses" tab to a team so the Admin can see at a glance what courses are associated with the team. Currently, the Admin has to print a report to obtain the list.
- User friendly.
- Good customer service.
- Regular updates.
- "Select all" button in the "Drafts" tab, to mass publish and edit newly imported courses.
- Feedback survey after each course.
- In-app purchasing, for certifications.
- Many different ways to manipulate content.
- Different widgets.
- Easy to use interface.
- If you could edit the lesson after publishing.
- Knowbly Integration: Voice narration option for each widget NOT whole lesson.
- Knowbly integration: Make background for WHOLE lesson, not just per section.
- mass company policy changes
- compliance training
- interactive training
- employee engagement
Auzmor Learn Scorecard Summary
Feature Scorecard Summary
What is Auzmor Learn?
Auzmor Learn is a learning management solution (LMS) that lets users assign and track employee progress. Its course builder simplifies lesson creation and a library of courses offers the training and upskilling workforce needs. It is a scalable cloud-based LMS platform for small, medium, and large businesses. Admins can create content for employee learning on the course builder. Employees can access courses from any device, on or offsite.
Why Auzmor Learn:
- Custom training programs and development to reduce employee skill gaps which results in increased employee retention
- Software to shorten the learning curve and increase engagement
- Access to over 60,000 off-the-shelf courses on a wide range of topics
- Robust Reporting that measure learner progress and other detailed metrics
- Pre-built integrations with various HRIS, Performance, ATS and other HR Solutions
Best for: Auzmor Learn is built to be customizable, meaning anyone who is looking to create and assign courses and track learner progress can work with Auzmor Learn. Ideally clients between 300 to 10,000+ employees.
Auzmor Learn Screenshots
Auzmor Learn Videos (4)
Auzmor Learn Integrations
Auzmor Learn Competitors
Auzmor Learn Pricing
- Has featureFree Trial Available?Yes
- Does not have featureFree or Freemium Version Available?No
- Does not have featurePremium Consulting/Integration Services Available?No
- Entry-level set up fee?Required
Auzmor Learn Customer Size Distribution
|Small Businesses (1-50 employees)||3%|
|Mid-Size Companies (51-500 employees)||37%|
|Enterprises (> 500 employees)||60%|
Auzmor Learn Support Options
|Free Version||Paid Version|
|Video Tutorials / Webinar|
Auzmor Learn Technical Details
|Mobile Application:||Apple iOS, Android, Windows Phone, Blackberry, Mobile Web|
|Supported Languages:||English, Spanish, German, Portuguese, French|